Somaliland information minister sends a call to Puntland President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomacy is the way to go. A proper overture by the Somaliland government. After Abdiweli's war cry speech, I don't think this will go anywhere.

@Futurist I think your plan is coming together. We'll sign the peace treaty in Tukaraq and commemorate the historic moment by merging together as one state. Abdiweli and Bihi will step down and pave the way for Cirro to lead.

We'll redefine "Irir Samaale" as the common lineage between Issaq and Harti Darood. Hawiye won't know what hit em. I can already imagine Xassan Sheikh sobbing in his tax payer funded mansion in Turkey.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Look at this ignoble Ministre :susp:
Ciidagale are lost cause walle. They abandoned their Garxajis Bros and chose Jeegaanta instead just like their leader Faysal Ali Waraabe.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Look at this ignoble Ministre :susp:
Ciidagale are lost cause walle. They abandoned their Garxajis Bros and chose Jeegaanta instead just like their leader Faysal Ali Waraabe.

The Information Minister Abdiraxman Guri Barwaaqo is Sacad Muuse not Ciidagale.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Diplomacy is the way to go. A proper overture by the Somaliland government. After Abdiweli's war cry speech, I don't think this will go anywhere.

@Futurist I think your plan is coming together. We'll sign the peace treaty in Tukaraq and commemorate the historic moment by merging together as one state. Abdiweli and Bihi will step down and pave the way for Cirro to lead.

We'll redefine "Irir Samaale" as the common lineage between Issaq and Harti Darood. Hawiye won't know what hit em. I can already imagine Xassan Sheikh sobbing in his tax payer funded mansion in Turkey.

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts