Somaliland Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I’m an mj but us Hartis need several countries if were going to separate like the eu, 3 voices are is better than 1:manny: heck makhir needs it’s own ictiraaf:fittytousand: if somaliland ever gets ictiraaf makhir and khatumo need to use the same formula to get independence from the newly formed somaliland:siilaanyosmile:
DX6JZIWXkAAzVhX.jpg

Why have one separatist country when you can have four:siilaanyolaugh: if you support ictiiraf don’t be xasid and support it fully
I can reason with Khatumo but Awdalland has died out as it has Somaliland flags and the colour of the flag every where it is officially part of Somaliland and has incorporated into our system

View attachment 67446 View attachment 67447 View attachment 67448 View attachment 67449 View attachment 67450 View attachment 67451
No signatures. Do you even know the Suldaan at that time. Waa fake news sxb.
This is the true documents. My suldaan is #5. Suldaanka Guud EE Warsangali Abdisalan Maxamuud Cali Shire. Saxiix. Sheeka kiyaali baad waada. Suldaanka guud iyo 20 aqil especially during snm wars.View attachment 67450 View attachment 67451 View attachment 67448 View attachment 67449 View attachment 67446

Labo baan ku odhanaya indr.

1 is the paper I provided had signature of suldaamo sent from all waqooyi, they were sent by there peepls. No one sent them

2. Afqarshe is extremely well known from not only dhulbahante but all daarood and his family has ancient history

Also your document isn't about Somaliland/Somalia. It talks about the civil war in Sanaag and sidi loo dhaqmi lahaa, shariica ahaan. It has no politic word in it

Last edited:

1 is the paper I provided had signature of suldaamo sent from all waqooyi, they were sent by there peepls. No one sent them

2. Afqarshe is extremely well known from not only warsangeli but all daarood and his family has ancient history

Also your document isn't about Somaliland/Somalia. It talks about the civil war in Sanaag and sidi loo dhaqmi lahaa, shariica ahaan. It has no politic word in it
It was their own mamuul and said it was going to protect its self and wait for Somalia. Trust me sxb as nin Warsangali can tell you about this as i have spoke to my suldaan and this was the offical Warsangali heeshis.
Afqarshe doesn't represent anyone. All of those suldaans and aqils represents 20 jilibs each. Sxb that is huge.

Take this as is

2. Afqarshe is extremely well known from not only dhulbahante but all daarood and his family has ancient history

Suldaanka lamaba yaaqana. Not a representative of anybody

It was their own mamuul and said it was going to protect its self and wait for Somalia. Trust me sxb as nin Warsangali can tell you about this as i have spoke to my suldaan and this was the offical Warsangali heeshis.
Afqarshe doesn't represent anyone. All of those suldaans and aqils represents 20 jilibs each. Sxb that is huge.

Take this as is

I agree on the Suldaamo representing warsangeli, fair.

But the documentary dont show anything about political (Somaliland/Somalia), while the other does. It only talk about protecting warsangeli as a qabiil. And what to do for murder etc

I agree on the Suldaamo representing warsangeli, fair.

But the documentary dont show anything about political (Somaliland/Somalia), while the other does. It only talk about protecting warsangeli as a qabiil. And what to do for murder etc
When did issaq say they were going seperate. 1991. When did the snm wars stop in sanaag. 1994 ish.
We were always independent. You wont find SL papers with full representation of Warsangali. Sxb we are a big clan that 2 men dont mean squat.
1998 PL formation had All Warsangali representation all aqiils were present

Tukraq

VIP
What about the problem of PL wanting to incorporate you into their system
Sahib I’m from puntland but we were talking about the hypothetical scenario where Somalia broke into five states like op said, which is why I’m saying why only five when pretty much every group would want their own ictiraaf so they wouldn’t want to be incorporated to the nation of puntland but would instead be their own country of khatumo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts