Somaliland Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
When did issaq say they were going seperate. 1991. When did the snm wars stop in sanaag. 1994 ish.
We were always independent. You wont find SL papers with full representation of Warsangali. Sxb we are a big clan that 2 men dont mean squat.
1998 PL formation had All Warsangali representation all aqiils were present
Everything needs a spokesperson you can’t just get 300,000 people to a conference meeting that’s why spokespersons talk on our behalf.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
oh, we all know the history of Somaliland and Somalia. Too much beef going on between those two.

But the truth is that Somaliland will never gain any independncy nor recognised as a country.

:uCkf6mf:

There’s not even a single valid reason Somaliland can get recognition the politicians are just lying to the people

The international community will probably never give recognition to Somaliland because an independent Somaliland would further devastate Somalias efforts at organizing a functioning state this same argument been going on for decades

halwa

✨🌙
There’s not even a single valid reason Somaliland can get recognition the politicians are just lying to the people

The international community will probably never give recognition to Somaliland because an independent Somaliland would further devastate Somalias efforts at organizing a functioning state this same argument been going on for decades

I thought you were for Somaliland to get their independence. Every Somalilander I’ve met want their independence.

Interesting.

Mercury

VIP
I thought you were for Somaliland to get their independence. Every Somalilander I’ve met want their independence.

Interesting.

I’m from there but I don’t believe in recognition is the key that will solve all our problems Like poverty, infrastructure,water shortage and corruption,orphans,unemployment etc

In my opinion with the way things are now getting recognized would bring more bad than good because the leaders will have access to more foreign aid and thus have more money to pocket for themselves since nobody holds them accountable for their actions

Mercury

VIP
Besides I don’t see myself as a “somalilander” just Somali whether your from Djibouti,Mogadishu, puntland I see no reason to separate and divide each other over silly stuff we’re all the same same religion same language etc

halwa

✨🌙
I’m from there but I don’t believe in recognition is the key that will solve all our problems Like poverty, infrastructure,water shortage and corruption,orphans,unemployment etc

In my opinion with the way things are now getting recognized would bring more bad than good because the leaders will have access to more foreign aid and thus have more money to pocket for themselves since nobody holds them accountable for their actions

You’re something else :ftw9nwa:

Yes. I think the system needs to change. There is a lot of corruption and cheating going on that the country can no longer be trusted with its leaders. This is not just for Somaliland but the whole of Somalia. The country needs to come as one and work together to establish a fair system. Right now, Somaliland can’t stand on its own. It needs to establish a good system and it needs help from its neighbouring cities still.

Once a good system has been established can Somaliland leave. But that will be up to the leaders.

I personally believe in a one country move. I want to see every city in Somalia flourish and co-exist with one another peacefully.

We shall see what the future holds. InshaAllah kheyr.

Mercury

VIP
You’re something else :ftw9nwa:

Yes. I think the system needs to change. There is a lot of corruption and cheating going on that the country can no longer be trusted with its leaders. This is not just for Somaliland but the whole of Somalia. The country needs to come as one and work together to establish a fair system. Right now, Somaliland can’t stand on its own. It needs to establish a good system and it needs help from its neighbouring cities still.

Once a good system has been established can Somaliland leave. But that will be up to the leaders.

I personally believe in a one country move. I want to see every city in Somalia flourish and co-exist with one another peacefully.

We shall see what the future holds. InshaAllah kheyr.

Inshallah That’s the kinda thing I wanna see one day Somalis not labeling themselves and instead just helping each other out of somalinimo

But One big problem that’s stopping Somalis from succeeding is the way they let qabiil cloud their judgement in everything if a person kills someone or rapes someone the persons tribe will be there to defend them

Politician is corrupt and known to steal money again his own tribe will be there to defend him

Only thing this creates is injustice and where the weak will be abused and used while the ones from the right clan get a free pass to continue their crimes

halwa

✨🌙
Inshallah That’s the kinda thing I wanna see one day Somalis not labeling themselves and instead just helping each other out of somalinimo

But One big problem that’s stopping Somalis from succeeding is the way they let qabiil cloud their judgement in everything if a person kills someone or rapes someone the persons tribe will be there to defend them

Politician is corrupt and known to steal money again his own tribe will be there to defend him

Only thing this creates is injustice and where the weak will be abused and used while the ones from the right clan get a free pass to continue their crimes

Yes, that’s true. Qabiil has corrupted the country, the people and the system. People need to start taking responsibility for their actions and stop hiding behind qabiil.

Something needs to be done about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending