Somaliland Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Somaliland is unbelievable dumb.
They had great chance to move the capital city or claim to be the real representation of Somali Republic.

They had great chance to move the capital city or claim to be the real representation of Somali Republic.

Bro you hawiye took over the government but instead of ruling the country you looted the south, fighted for presidency...now you have no peaceful degaan. If we would go for xamar in the past we could have been ended like the Usc tbh.

I don’t support either, my mom is from Hargeisa and my dads from Qardho. You tell me where I’m from.
Just be neutral walaal Pl and Sl and the rest of the somalis are cursed. But to answer your question your qabiil will decide when you finally find your spouse.

And when you are from qardho tell my uncle caare to come back to Sl :)

Just be neutral walaal Pl and Sl and the rest of the somalis are cursed. But to answer your question your qabiil will decide when you finally find your spouse.

And when you are from qardho tell my uncle caare to come back to Sl :)
Warya Carre isnt in Qardho anymore. He is 45km from ceeri ad of 5hrs ago.
As for @A_A she ia from Puntland. She is Warsangali. Her husband is Also Warsangali from Ceerigaabo.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
True but a majority of the population live in Somalia

True:qri8gs7:What a beautiful idea sxb

Last edited:

Invader

As for @A_A she ia from Puntland. She is Warsangali. Her husband is Also Warsangali from Ceerigaabo.
Ceerigabo is in Sanaag sxb I think you got a F in Geography
palactually.gif

Invader

Which part does she come from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending