Somaliland delegation here in SomaliSpot soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Can you guys believe this...I've found a ticket from D.C. to Dubai on Emirates for $647...then separately I found Dubai to Hargeisa why flyDubai for $409...all round trips ...keep in mind that I'm coming from North America where the going price is ...$1600..

Btw I've timed it enough to spend just maybe 7 hours at the Dubai airport before I board my next flights

:drakekidding::hemad:
well DC to dxb is popular route and more competitive, dxb to hrg on flydubai is new route and the airline is operating 3 flights weekly on tight margin. so its logic theyre expensive.
what are you trying to say, Eedo?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
well DC to dxb is popular route and more competitive, dxb to hrg on flydubai is new route and the airline is operating 3 flights weekly on tight margin. so its logic theyre expensive.
what are you trying to say, Eedo?

It's Adeer, get it right !

I'm just gonna be there for just 10 days ..runtii 8 days -2 traveling..

Not going for pleasure but to handle some business ( maybe li can squeeze in little pressure by going to berbera)

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
My luggage was transferred from Fly Emirates to Fly Dubai, I did not need to check in again.

The worst experience is the workers at Egal international. They made me sit in the middle both times, the first flight Fly Dubai was kind of empty, so I found a row of seat and I slept.
Then I got on the second plane Fly Emirates back to the UK it was a big plane 747 I think. Sad thing is I sat on the middle seat, at the middle seats in the middle of the plane. I had an 80 year old white lady that was snoring on my left and a white man who was a bit of an alcoholic on my right.

Hargeisa Airport workers

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

El padrone

It's Adeer, get it right !

I'm just gonna be there for just 10 days ..runtii 8 days -2 traveling..

Not going for pleasure but to handle some business ( maybe li can squeeze in little pressure by going to berbera)
business? didnt know u were participating our economy. great! if you manage to go berbera, pay my respect to my adeer mayor cidin, you can have a khat session if you have solid business proposal tho

El padrone

My luggage was transferred from Fly Emirates to Fly Dubai, I did not need to check in again.

The worst experience is the workers at Egal international. They made me sit in the middle both times, the first flight Fly Dubai was kind of empty, so I found a row of seat and I slept.
Then I got on the second plane Fly Emirates back to the UK it was a big plane 747 I think. Sad thing is I sat on the middle seat, at the middle seats in the middle of the plane. I had an 80 year old white lady that was snoring on my left and a white man who was a bit of an alcoholic on my right.

Hargeisa Airport workers

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Lol the ciyaal xaafad managing the airport are epic, did they ask u to pay $100 cashuur?

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
I pay my $60 dollars every year.
If I really wanted to I could have argued with them and make a seen.
But when I’ve been traveling 15 hours I don’t want no drama.

The worst part from me is travelling that long as flight to Dubai, than waiting 2 hours for the flight to hargesia.

Make sure to eat at the termainal and buy duty free stuff.

The food on fly Dubai is disgusting no one eats it, take a sandwich with you.

The terminal isnt too bad, and yes you will have to take a shuttle bus and you will need to climb up stairs to the airplane.

But when you get off that plane in the morning and smell the sweet air wallahi
You forget all the hassle you went through.

I feel home sick now.

El padrone

The worst part from me is travelling that long as flight to Dubai, than waiting 2 hours for the flight to hargesia.

Make sure to eat at the termainal and buy duty free stuff.

The food on fly Dubai is disgusting no one eats it, take a sandwich with you.

The terminal isnt too bad, and yes you will have to take a shuttle bus and you will need to climb up stairs to the airplane.
how did you fare in hargeisa with ur hot temper and attitude? xaliimos down there only know beat downs no shit talking

El padrone

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

That’s so deep.
:deadrose:
yes i aplaud that. its little things like that to show the jamhuriyada barakaysan is different from xamar.
last summer i was standing in line and handing the 60 and this cute xaliimo gives me the puppy eye after they asked her $100, i nodded and was like "yeah im lander, your foreigner, different rates abaayo"!
yall shud have seen her face

how did you fare in hargeisa with ur hot temper and attitude? xaliimos down there only know beat downs no shit talking

Wallahi everyone loved me down there.

I met some local xaalimos no one said shit to me, I did 2 forms martial arts
Sxb I can take care of myself!

I have many local friends from there,
They love my fierce personality and
Bants! I'm proficient in Somali kuufff tuuum ....

I don't have a attitude, nor a hot temper, I defend myself, I defend myself vigorously.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
business? didnt know u were participating our economy. great! if you manage to go berbera, pay my respect to my adeer mayor cidin, you can have a khat session if you have solid business proposal tho

Not that sort of a business! A land dispute kind of thing. I might have to kill someone

El padrone

Not that sort of a business! A land dispute kind of thing. I might have to kill someone
kkkkk too bad you are coming in wrong time too. the gov just shut down and locked out the office responsible with land disputes after they ruled some land to their rightful owner. its ramadan no blood will be spilled, insha allah xaqu hakula jiro

El padrone

Wallahi everyone loved me down there.

I met some local xaalimos no one said shit to me, I did 2 forms martial arts
Sxb I can take care of myself!

I have many local friends from there,
They love my fierce personality and
Bants! I'm proficient in Somali kuufff tuuum ....

I don't have a attitude, nor a hot temper, I defend myself, I defend myself vigorously.
wow! you wrestle too? what kind of martial art dont say jiujitsu lol thats brutal. srsly you must be fun in the sariirta.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
kkkkk too bad you are coming in wrong time too. the gov just shut down and locked out the office responsible with land disputes after they ruled some land to their rightful owner. its ramadan no blood will be spilled, insha allah xaqu hakula jiro

Waar not right now now now! I'm talking abt in august

by far the worst experience I've ever had on a plane... mainly because it's a small plane full of Somalis with no self-awareness. not only did the plane sound like a makhayad but one idiot clogged the toilet and then didn't say anything so the stewardess literally had to rush out of the toilet once she saw it. the 3 hours felt like a lifetime.

wow! you wrestle too? what kind of martial art dont say jiujitsu lol thats brutal. srsly you must be fun in the sariirta.

Don't confuse me for one of the Somali gaalios on here about sariirta, have some respect for gods sake! Dhaanyeer

Tang soo do - earlier form of tae kwon do and judo. I should dislocate you're arms
for being a prick, stick To the red light
district!

:camby:

El padrone

Don't confuse me for one of the Somali gaalios on here about sariirta, have some respect for gods sake! Dhaanyeer

Tang soo do - earlier form of tae kwon do and judo. I should dislocate you're arms
for being a prick, stick To the red light
district!

:camby:
HAAAAWT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts