Somaliland delegation here in SomaliSpot soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
The worst part from me is travelling that long as flight to Dubai, than waiting 2 hours for the flight to hargesia.

Make sure to eat at the termainal and buy duty free stuff.

The food on fly Dubai is disgusting no one eats it, take a sandwich with you.

The terminal isnt too bad, and yes you will have to take a shuttle bus and you will need to climb up stairs to the airplane.

But when you get off that plane in the morning and smell the sweet air wallahi
You forget all the hassle you went through.

I feel home sick now.

Ma walac baa tahay?
Maxay homesick

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
by far the worst experience I've ever had on a plane... mainly because it's a small plane full of Somalis with no self-awareness. not only did the plane sound like a makhayad but one idiot clogged the toilet and then didn't say anything so the stewardess literally had to rush out of the toilet once she saw it. the 3 hours felt like a lifetime.

Don't you wonder at that moment if we are inherently savages.

I also remember flying with Daalo at Dubai where one lunatic carelessly tried to just weave through himself through the queue. I was quiet up to that point although I was beyond pissed at the lues abd deception of daalo coubtrr agents for telling us that the plane is boarding at 4am when in reality it only boarded at 7am. So here comes this lunatic at this moment of my rage and I went livid. I said "oo kaalay adiga ma xoolo bad no maleysey, teeda kale miyaadan aheyn qof dimir leh " and people actually joined to condemn him.

Tell me abt this steward, was she trying to use it herself or you was and you had to hold it till Hargeisa airport toilet

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Don't confuse me for one of the Somali gaalios on here about sariirta, have some respect for gods sake! Dhaanyeer

Tang soo do - earlier form of tae kwon do and judo. I should dislocate you're arms
for being a prick, stick To the red light
district!

:camby:

I want to be so sexually explicit but it's Ramadan..

Don't you wonder at that moment if we are inherently savages.

I also remember flying with Daalo at Dubai where one lunatic carelessly tried to just weave through himself through the queue. I was quiet up to that point although I was beyond pissed at the lues abd deception of daalo coubtrr agents for telling us that the plane is boarding at 4am when in reality it only boarded at 7am. So here comes this lunatic at this moment of my rage and I went livid. I said "oo kaalay adiga ma xoolo bad no maleysey, teeda kale miyaadan aheyn qof dimir leh " and people actually joined to condemn him.

Tell me abt this steward, was she trying to use it herself or you was and you had to hold it till Hargeisa airport toilet
one of the other passengers went in and quickly rushed out. the stewardess went to look and had to rush out too. I don't even want to picture what kind of surprise he/she left over. I was just so freaking embarrassed the whole time, i decided not to order any food even though i was starving.

that was probably the most embarrassing event of the day but with rowdy islaamo demanding to sit next to each other and odayaal whose voices you can hear from the ground, the whole experience really made me question our civility.

waraabe

Your superior
one of the other passengers went in and quickly rushed out. the stewardess went to look and had to rush out too. I don't even want to picture what kind of surprise he/she left over. I was just so freaking embarrassed the whole time, i decided not to order any food even though i was starving.

that was probably the most embarrassing event of the day but with rowdy islaamo demanding to sit next to each other and odayaal whose voices you can hear from the ground, the whole experience really made me question our civility.
yeah they are animals. last time two naago were fighting on daalo airline after the plane took off from Dubai

Gambar

VIP

In hindsight it was probably hilarious but in the moment you were probably annoyed. No offense but that's why you have to choose your airlines carefully. Flying daalo means leaving civilization. :icon lol:

In hindsight it was probably hilarious but in the moment you were probably annoyed. No offense but that's why you have to choose your airlines carefully. Flying daalo means leaving civilization. :icon lol:
I'm still kinda annoyed tbh :meleshame:
i'm, one of those people who remember embarrassing events in vivid detail so i still cringe in hindsight even if i asnt the one embarrasing myself.

next time i will have to proper research before taking some dingy little plane :snoop:

Gambar

VIP
i'm, one of those people who remember embarrassing events in vivid detail so i still cringe in hindsight even if i asnt the one embarrasing myself.

next time i will have to proper research before taking some dingy little plane :snoop:
My advice, save up so you don't have to deal with that type of stuff. If you want to take first class, save up for it. They even have beds on some airlines such as the Hainan airline. The last time I took Daalo or Jubba was in 2007.

My advice, save up so you don't have to deal with that type of stuff. If you want to take first class, save up for it. They even have beds on some airlines such as the Hainan airline. The last time I took Daalo or Jubba was in 2007.
I took Emirates from London to Dubai and took fly Dubai from there. i dont know how worse off daalo/jubba are but fly dubai was pretty bad. i might take Ethiopian Airlines next time.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Ethiopian airlines! Very orderly and they don't qashin from Somalis. They tell them to sit down at their designated seats and if they disturb the peace they have a policy of arrest at both ends

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Good grief! You're islaan ileen:ooh: taking planes in 2007:susp:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Some of us were taking planes when Somalia airlines used to exist saxiib. Adiga maxaad ka taqaana waxaas IOMta baa ku keenay somaha? :ayaanswag:

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: ha haaa iom ba iga naxdey when they noticed I was the 92 malnourished ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending