Somaliland delegation here in SomaliSpot soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a budget airline so you have to pay for tat (even watching TV) but food is included (excl additional provisions like tea) since the flight is 3hrs+.

Overall, it's good enough for a 3hr nap so it's good enough for me.
:manny:

View attachment 21048

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Just typical trash.

Digaag & bariis, mini fruit pack, bread, caano, and chocolate bar last I remembered.

Digaag and bariis qalalay :mjlol:

I don't think I would even need a tv sxb. I would be talking to the person next to me.

Check this out...is the gate to board still secluded to the third world spots of Dubai airport ..I mean when you flying with first world airlines the gates hand is connected to the airlines whereas the daallo ones are not and you board a bus to get to the plane

mrlog

VIP

I don't think I would even need a tv sxb. I would be talking to the person next to me.

Check this out...is the gate to board still secluded to the third world spots of Dubai airport ..I mean when you flying with first world airlines the gates hand is connected to the airlines whereas the daallo ones are not and you board a bus to get to the plane

Adeer it's still secluded, 45 min bus ride.
Also no checked in luggage.
You gotta keep ur shiz on your lap whilst on the flight.
Aniga i weydii

@Gambar would say 'Yaahoo' in this situation

Last edited:

Similar but it's not as bad as daalo/jubba ( they don't even have a proper departure gate last I remembered!:ftw9nwa:) but you will still jump on a shuttle bus to the plane which is located at the cargo section (where other flydubai planes are located too).

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
It’s the most stingiest airline around.
Luxury wise it’s pretty ok.
But all they serve you is a little pack lunch that includes; sandwich, biscuits, a mars bar and orange juice.
If you want water you have to pay $2
Hot drinks $3
TV and Entertainment is also money.

:ivers:

Gambar

VIP
Aniga i weydii

Saxiib wallahi I have too much to kibir to go on these airlines!!!! Disgusting. I will take a first class flight with a bed than ever take Jubba or Daalo ever again. 24 hours of raafad between North America direct to Dubai or stop over in Europe only to take these dusty secluded airlines that seem ashamed to even exist. :drakewtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Aniga i weydii

Hold up! You telling me your big ass luggage will go inside the cabin with you ?:ooh:

mrlog

VIP
Saxiib wallahi I have too much to kibir to go on these airlines!!!! Disgusting. I will take a first class flight with a bed than ever take Jubba or Daalo ever again. 24 hours of raafad between North America direct to Dubai or stop over in Europe only to take these dusty secluded airlines that seem ashamed to even exist. :drakewtf:

So what path would u advise menace to take.
Lasoco waa shiiid laakin

Aniga i weydii

My luggage was checked In fine straight to Hargeisa (no double checking at Dubai). As for the bus, that's a separate entity as you have to change at either terminal 1or 3 (international and Emirates) to terminal 2 where fly Dubai is located (short-haul/domestic) which took 30mins.

So it's not secluded anymore like daalo (lol) and you'll still find the standard food court and duty free near the departure gate.

Last edited:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
havevyou ever flown in Flydubai

I'm about to use it soon.
be prepared to pay your water, tv and leg space if necessary. as others said, its budget flight so bring enough booze with u.
and before you travel pay your allegiance to sland here to have comfortable vacay in H-town

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Can you guys believe this...I've found a ticket from D.C. to Dubai on Emirates for $647...then separately I found Dubai to Hargeisa why flyDubai for $409...all round trips ...keep in mind that I'm coming from North America where the going price is ...$1600..

Btw I've timed it enough to spend just maybe 7 hours at the Dubai airport before I board my next flights

:drakekidding::hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts