Somaliland confirm Shabaab are fleeing to SSC from Central Somalia

Every one in my community are anti Al Shabab, from my Garaads, admin, armed forces, and population. Wishing these shaydaans on us make you IRIR very sad individuals. That evil eye won't work on us.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
DDS and puntland security tight. Unless the flew, used boat , or dug tunnels don’t see how all those soldiers made it to SSC.

somaliland got embarrassed and lost lol. We all still waiting on troops they were gathering to respond and free the prisoners and territory

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Every one in my community are anti Al Shabab, wishing these shaydaans on us make you IRIR very sad individuals. That evil eye won't work on us.
Shabaab are already in Sanaag, fear is they’ll spread with them fleeing from Galmudug.

Puntland is accusing the FGS of allowing them to go North

bidenkulaha

GalYare
DDS and puntland security tight. Unless the flew, used boat , or dug tunnels don’t see how all those soldiers made it to SSC.

somaliland got embarrassed and lost lol. We all still waiting on troops they were gathering to respond and free the prisoners and territory
Shabaab are doing this in Kenya. You really think they can’t go North where political uncertainty is at all time high

Shabaab are already in Sanaag, fear is they’ll spread with them fleeing from Galmudug.

Puntland is accusing the FGS of allowing them to go North
Yeah yeah yeah, please focus on freeing your ends, it would do you better than spreading propaganda for idoors,

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
I think 600 is too much but I can see Darood Shabaab going North when we go the South
They can slip through sleeper cells anywhere in Somalia I agree. Somaliland lying to get support and making it seem like movement in las canood terrorism when it’s clan based and self rule based . Just like them splitting off was

AS can’t make a foothold where they are rejected.

thread title should be MS and HSM want an excuse to help somaliland by claiming AS are present there.

Trending

Latest posts