Somaliland confirm Shabaab are fleeing to SSC from Central Somalia

Is it something to brag about it and show your degenerate acts to whole Somalis? if you are muslim you should know what Islam tell us on how to treat women and children POWs and also our traditional xeer or customs.
Where was Islam and xeer when these fuckers were killing and shelling innocent women and children with heavy artillery?

as HG sxb whenever u want to fight me I am in Gaalkayo lil bro.

but that video is prime FKD material against issaq for at least a decade I'll give u the dub on that.
Sxb.. We aren't even looking to beef with hawiye or HG.. But this langaab @bidenkulaha is always booty clapping for the secessionists while hiding behind hayiwe or HG.. Do you let this langaab represent you?

The same Galmudug forces that cannot defeat a few children on flat ground? Gabdhaha Reer Mahad ayaa idin ku filan.
:dabcasar:

few children? we're fighting whole sub clans and foreign mercenaries loyal to alkebab sxb.

whats reer mahad? you're talking to a cayr man lil bro he never seen or heard of u punks. reer hilowe aa ku filan Harti of gaalkayo.

Why would we want to invade you? We each live in our lands and control it ourselves through our states.
Well, you tell me since you're the one always itching for a fight with us? How many times have you seen any of us harti boys threatening or speaking shit about HG or other hawiyes unprovoked?.. You have been cheerleading for Sland since day one of the conflict, probably even prayed every jumca for our demise in the conflict? For what reason? Please explain yourself.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
few children? we're fighting whole sub clans and foreign mercenaries loyal to alkebab sxb.

whats reer mahad? you're talking to a cayr man lil bro he never seen or heard of u punks. reer hilowe aa ku filan Harti of gaalkayo.
I saw him in Bosaso and Garowe in Hassan Dahir Aweys days but beyond that never in my life :manny:

Sxb.. We aren't even looking to beef with hawiye or HG.. But this langaab @bidenkulaha is always booty clapping for the secessionists while hiding behind hayiwe or HG.. Do you let this langaab represent you?

its one thing i dislike about oday biden, i a m neutral about what happens in sl. I aint got too much love for issaq i also dont hate them

its one thing i dislike about oday biden, i a m neutral about what happens in sl. I aint got too much love for issaq i also dont hate them
Thats fair, no one asked for any other Somalis to choose sides, to be honest I'm cool with hawiye even isaqss, but if niggaz invade and kill our people we gotta defend, I'm sure you'll do the same... Anyway, you've seen the secessionists mentality, they consider Somalia a cancer, you heard Edna Aden telling this to cadaans on the international stage.. And don't forget when southerner Somalis were fleeing for the Yemen war, they wouldn't even let them come out of the ship while they rolled the red carpet for the yemeni arabs.. We would never treat a fellow somali like that.

Thats fair, no one asked for any other Somalis to choose sides, to be honest I'm cool with hawiye even isaqss, but if niggaz invade and kill our people we gotta defend, I'm sure you'll do the same... Anyway, you've seen the secessionists mentality, they consider Somalia a cancer, you heard Edna Aden telling this to cadaans on the international stage.. And don't forget when southerner Somalis were fleeing for the Yemen war, they wouldn't even let them come out of the ship while they rolled the red carpet for the yemeni arabs.. We would never treat a fellow somali like that.

somalis got too much cuqdad for each other, i am happy with FGS, every nigga focus on his lands. we should be switzerland nations within a nation.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Bal aan ku xusuusiyo: Reer Mahad waa kuwi awoowyada canshuurta Ina Keenadiid ka qaadi jiray.

Barasho wanaagsan

:win:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Southerners and their hate kkkk remind me of Indians, we are Muslims people we don't allowed ragtag filth in our land, to the youngest and oldest know islam and it's basic teachings, SSC will never allow filth into our lands but keep wishing

Bal aan ku xusuusiyo: Reer Mahad waa kuwi awoowyada canshuurta Ina Keenadiid ka qaadi jiray.

Barasho wanaagsan

:win:

who? like of most of ur history he was riding the cock of foreigners to try and beat beesha barakysen. Nigga wasn't ruling shit btw he was rotting in yemen most of his life.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Well, you tell me since you're the one always itching for a fight with us? How many times have you seen any of us harti boys threatening or speaking shit about HG or other hawiyes unprovoked?.. You have been cheerleading for Sland since day one of the conflict, probably even prayed every jumca for our demise in the conflict? For what reason? Please explain yourself.
There was voice recordings of him talking ill on Dhulbahante. He sounded like say walhy kids 😂

Trending