Somaliland confirm Shabaab are fleeing to SSC from Central Somalia

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Are u really gonna believe these faqash lot who already despise isaaq people on "ohh believe me Isaaq people really hate Hawiyes" ? it's a classic well known darood propaganda to segregate the friendship Isaaq and Hawiye have in UK/Scandinavia etc
Sxb I’m first to know, many of my fam are married to y’all. Just having fun with them 😂

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
who? like of most of ur history he was riding the cock of foreigners to try and beat beesha barakysen. Nigga wasn't ruling shit btw he was rotting in yemen most of his life.
In his pictures there werent foreigners like your current leaders, such as Qoslaya with Amisom :farole: .

Are u really gonna believe these faqash lot who already despise isaaq people on "ohh believe me Isaaq people really hate Hawiyes" ? it's a classic well known darood propaganda to segregate the friendship Isaaq and Hawiye have in UK/Scandinavia etc

UK/Scandinavia? :heh:

It would’ve been more believable if you said back home in Somalia, but most people in the diaspora (with the exception of a few countries) get along with each other irrespective of clans, lol.

Big news. Reports from NISA are is they are aware of this
How many lives does Shango'le have? He was reportedly killed by the Habasha a while ago.

Rather odd, they [SL] confirmed it, in past tense, yet could not get the spelling of his name right, amateurs. How did they confirm? By way of vSat satellite surveillance?

How did 600 get there? By way of slithering?

Last edited:
List of Isaaqs who have been in the Khawariji ( many high ranking leaders), Godane, Ibrahim afgan, Mohamed arale, sheikh jama noor, sheikh adan suni, Suldan mohamed, Abdulahi gaab, Salah badabaado, sheikh Mubarak.

Here is your warlord Indho cade crying how isaaqs bamboozled him lmaooo. Just in Zoobe bombing how many HG women died? Dont let your cuqdad for MJ swallow you Biden, dhulbahante aint harmed you 1% of what isaaq done to you. Or shall i send you the videos when hawiyo refuges got denied into SL and Isaaqs ”brotherly” arab yemeni refuges were allowed in🤣

Last edited:
List of Isaaqs who have been in the Khawariji ( many high ranking leaders), Godane, Ibrahim afgan, Mohamed arale, sheikh jama noor, sheikh adan suni, Suldan mohamed, Abdulahi gaab, Salah badabaado, sheikh Mubarak.

Here is your warlord Indho cade crying how isaaqs bamboozled him lmaooo. Just in Zoobe bombing how many HG women died? Dont let your cuqdad for MJ swallow you Biden, dhulbahante aint harmed you 1% of what isaaq done to you. Or shall i send you the videos when hawiyo refuges got denied into SL and Isaaqs ”brotherly” arab yemeni refuges were allowed in🤣

Even their TikTokers get arrested in Hargeisa for no reason. When Calasow and Hooley were beating the Urursi Samaale drums, I remember how Isaaq elders reacted, it was very, very interesting. They may fear and hate Daarood, but they can't hide their disdain for HAG, they just use them like a rented mule.

Shabaab are doing this in Kenya. You really think they can’t go North where political uncertainty is at all time high

I think Biixi has no love for the East. HY,HJ & Darood are all his opps. He would rather let Shabaab have Sool & Sanaag then either of those clans gaining hegemony over that region.

His son started bringing some imported Emirati toys and keeping it in the HA areas as well :lolbron:

few children? we're fighting whole sub clans and foreign mercenaries loyal to alkebab sxb.

whats reer mahad? you're talking to a cayr man lil bro he never seen or heard of u punks. reer hilowe aa ku filan Harti of gaalkayo.
I heard they’re endangered species due to my uncles successful operation in 2007 😂

i fought itobbiya and won i still run xamar, i genocided you in gaalkyo and i am still still there naaya #nusqiyaamo, my uncle qeybdiid will write ur constitution. 💪

Run Xamar? Nigge you live in eye sore metal sheet houses and your people are crying on TV every day after HSM kicked them out.

Run Xamar? Nigge you live in eye sore metal sheet houses and your people are crying on TV every day after HSM kicked them out.
Ma gabadh ba tahay?😂😂 how did he know? And what’s your qabil?
(asking for the sake of somalinimo)
Kala jooga the muran is over waryadaa!
ligue 1 soccer GIF by Toulouse Football Club

don't worry about a city many hundereds of kilos away from u, desert dweller. when u want to say something to me mister Dhabayaco i am in gaalkayo.

don't worry about a city many hundereds of kilos away from u, desert dweller. when u want to say something to me mister Dhabayaco i am in gaalkayo.
There is a reason you moved your capital to fart city. Why were PSF in Guricel few months ago? Don’t tell me they were there to celebrate boqor Kenedid day as it’s very important day for your people.

Abaayo so waydii before she sobers up.
Abaayo is married to a 6’9 absame scientist who has family that owns businesses all over Dubai and EA, such man has two beautiful infants who I may call nephews. abaayo is a devote Muslim wallahi she even temporarily moved to a middle class Muslim neighborhood in Saudi Arabia. So waa doqonimo to ask her such suaal. Isku xisho.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
angry GIF by HULU

Trending

Latest posts