Somaliland attack on Puntland Imminent(Garowe is within reach).

Who wants to capture Garowe before the start of ramadan

• Capture Garowe

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Continue the Hostilities

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The solution is a federal/State gov't(Not the one we have now, I would like to fine tune our own version and not blindly follow Western nations) in Somalia. Every Malmul Galbad functioning as a seperate state, we would have to move the capital from Xamar(a less populous city with no clear Clan/Sub clan domination over that city(Xamar was once that, but not anymore). 4.5 has been given a proper chance.
i agree with you on moving the capitol .is a curse of having the capitol in somalia imo.what you mean by ""with no clear clan/sub clan domination over that city (xamar was once that,but not anymore) " ?

i agree with you on moving the capitol .is a curse of having the capitol in somalia imo.what you mean by ""with no clear clan/sub clan domination over that city (xamar was once that,but not anymore) " ?

We all know Hawiye run Xamar, it was once somewhat cosmopolitan but not anymore

We need a Capitol in which no Clan or sub clan will influence ghe actions of the federal gov't. The federal gov't should just handle issues of national security, common education reforms, maritime waters, and natrual resources allocation/investment.

I forgot the soon to be Wadaniland gov't of Sanaag, Sool, Togdheer, and East Waqooyi G.
galmadug all the way to sws can be its own country we can stick with the country beign called somalia or change it to samaal .most d&m especially geledi have good relationship with mudulood so i wouldnt be suprised if they themself wants to be part of the new formed country called Samaal .

Well there you have it folks, independence for Somaliland, Puntland , Jubaland and a newly formed country of Samaal.

Wait hold up, why are hawiye forming a super state, while Darood iyo Isaaq/Dir scrambled into mini states:pachah1:, Wallahi Hawiye are becoming more politically savvy.

Well there you have it folks, independence for Somaliland, Puntland , Jubaland and a newly formed country of Samaal.

Wait hold up, why are hawiye forming a super state, while Darood iyo Isaaq/Dir scrambled into mini states:pachah1:, Wallahi Hawiye are becoming more politically savvy.
from galmudug to sws demographic include marhaan, d&m , Dir ,xamar cad cads ,bravanese and ofcourse hawiye . we chosen president farmajo shouldnt that indicate that we are more accepting to other qabils? not sure if you have been to xamar yet ,if you ever do dont be suprised to see people from all over somalia vacationing ,working or studying there .Dont fall for that hawiye are the boogeyman talks from cuqdad ridden people saxibo .Go there see it for yourself ,and yes you can bring your somaliland bracelets .

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
from galmudug to sws demographic include marhaan, d&m , Dir ,xamar cad cads ,bravanese and ofcourse hawiye . we chosen president farmajo shouldnt that indicate that we are more accepting to other qabils? not sure if you have been to xamar yet ,if you ever do dont be suprised to see people from all over somalia vacationing ,working or studying there .Dont fall for that hawiye are the boogeyman talks from cuqdad ridden people saxibo .Go there see it for yourself ,and yes you can bring your somaliland bracelets .

President Farmaajo was voted by the Somali people sxb. And his sub clan Marehan played a big part into getting him to Villa Somalia.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
galmadug all the way to sws can be its own country we can stick with the country beign called somalia or change it to samaal .most d&m especially geledi have good relationship with mudulood so i wouldnt be suprised if they themself wants to be part of the new formed country called Samaal .

D&M have no choice but to follow Hawiye, practically almost 45 of their 110 xildhibaano are Hawiye and S/hoose is under Hawiye controller, so it's no brainer that SW is a Hawiye state proxy.

Hawiye should cut these cancerous daroods and form it's own powerful super state, as it should have been long done before.

Mudug all the way to S/hoose is the dream:salute:

You will then see langaab folks like @nine and @Sheikh begging for a Hawiye handouts:feedme:, while we say f off dooro to Jubogland or else :camby:

Last edited:
D&M have no choice but to follow Hawiye, practically almost 45 of their 110 xildhibaano are Hawiye and S/hoose is under Hawiye controller, so it's no brainer that SW is a Hawiye state proxy.

Hawiye should cut these cancerous daroods and form it's own powerful super state, as it should have been long done before.

Mudug all the way to S/hoose is the dream:salute:

You will then see langaab folks like @nine and @Sheikh begging for a Hawiye handouts:feedme:, while we say f off dooro to Jubogland or else :camby:
dont give these shesheye the fact and reality on the ground there you gona trigger them lol ,i like it when they are uninformed :browtf: .
in all honesty tho geledi and most d&m have good relationship with hawiye .look at my ppl the wacdaan ,Wacdaan mudulood and Geledi have been allies since 1600 .glad to see more like minded hawiye youth .some of these hawiye elders are delusional and stuck in that somaliweyne dream bullshit..

dont give these shesheye the fact and reality on the ground there you gona trigger them lol ,i like it when they are uninformed :browtf: .
in all honesty tho geledi and most d&m have good relationship with hawiye .look at my ppl the wacdaan ,Wacdaan mudulood and Geledi have been allies since 1600 .glad to see more like minded hawiye youth .some of these hawiye elders are delusional and stuck in that somaliweyne dream bullshit..

I knew Hawiye had the ulterior motives, you xoloos could thoroughly controlled Somalia long ago if you didn't engage in a civil war amongst yourselves, destroying the very same city you inhabit. I don't know if Hawiye has the political talent to pull this off. What an accomplishment that would be!

Acudubillah hell no I’m HA

You forgot to add you’re from Ethiopia
Farm boy:dabcasar:

And talking about emotions @ who you’re
Talking about next time, cos you’re the
Most emotional guy I have come across
Just like cumar - bunch of woman:siilaanyolaugh:

But then again must be in your blood
Somaha

Oh and @draco I wouldn’t be getting involved
Unless you want me to expose your real
Identify and gender