Somaliland attack on Puntland Imminent(Garowe is within reach).

Who wants to capture Garowe before the start of ramadan

• Capture Garowe

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Continue the Hostilities

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reason MJ runs circles around most Somali clans politically.

They have the unity of a small subclan while having the benefits of numbers at the same time.
Wallahi the Cuuqdaad and Darood hate within me was blinding my reasoning. This system of governance is the way forward.

It will bring about competition,peace(every malmuul runs its own affairs), and transparency(if a malmuul isn't doing well, they only have their corrupt politicansand themselves to blame, not some outside force(other clans).

Kacaan remnants and their zoombie followers are undermining the progress of federalism. Don't Consider me as a blind zoombie following the illusive ictiraaf dream no more. Bantus and minority clans can suck a fat one, Federalism is the way forward:fittytousand:

What do you mean? I’m mainly joking around just to troll people on here sxb.

Remember I use to be a unionist when I first joined this site :lolbron:

what made you change your view ?

I came to realize this tribal arguments lead to no were and is such waste of energy. It’s kinda fun though when to troll but anything else shouldn’t be taken serious.

The amount of people I seen fall victim into qabilism is insane. I remember calling my friend a Hutu one time :mjcry:

That’s when I knew I finally became a qabilist :mjcry:
:dead::deadosama:

you qabilist :kodaksmiley:

Garowe is within reach guys(our commanders told us months ago). Everyone(Isaaq) leave that toxic thread and let us join as one, in our hatred for Puntland, i feel the tension decreasing, who's with me:ulyin:

thats pretty xasidnimo ,punland wanted garowe to be its capitol once it gets independence .but i say go for it and capture that desert :denzelnigga:

thats pretty xasidnimo ,punland wanted garowe to be its capitol once it gets independence .but i say go for it and capture that desert :denzelnigga:

Capturing Garowe isn't apart of my agenda, but I would like to capture the heart of a fine Young MJ thang:ahh:, their is plenty in MN, thank God I moved here

Garowe is a dusty tuulo, I don't know why Jeeganders fancy it, Qardho i must say is beautiful, Bari as well. (I seen pictures of it but a few family members of mine mentioned that as well as they were getting passports in Garowe).

Capturing Garowe isn't apart of my agenda, but I would like to capture the heart of a fine Young MJ thang:ahh:, their is plenty in MN, thank God I moved here
raggedi you get it.there are plenty here in the great white north too alhamdulilah :rejoice: i didnt have to roam around the desert to get me one ,i envy MN as there are way more to choose from .you lucky issaqi :nvjpqts:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Garowe is a dusty tuulo, I don't know why Jeeganders fancy it, Qardho i must say is beautiful, Bari as well. (I seen pictures of it but a few family members of mine mentioned that as well as they were getting passports in Garowe).
2wcl1k8.jpg

Favourite spot of idoors in Garowe

:trumpsmirk:

alhamdulilah no ,dont you ever think that again hisbi yaho :ufdup: .im mudulood hawiye saxib. dont mind me im just passing through trying to keep taps on my neighbouring countries up north .

Countries? So you too are for federalism. Tell me, should Hawiye get another Malmul Galbaad, specifically Baanadir State? Or are your ppl just kicking it in Fart city:mjlol: or neighboring tuulos?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
the amount times people talk about Tukaraq you would think it is some important Spot.

Tukaraq translates into Crows Carcass. And fools want to die there. How pity

Countries? So you too are for federalism. Tell me, should Hawiye get another Malmul Galbaad, specifically Baanadir State? Or are your ppl just kicking it in Fart city:mjlol: or neighboring tuulos?
my familly from xamar ,afgoye and janaale .i fully support banadir state if centralization doesnt happen .if centralization is not an option i would like to see somaliland and puntland get there independence.We can all work together on security ,education etc .

my familly from xamar ,afgoye and janaale .i fully support banadir state if centralization doesnt happen .if centralization is not an option i would like to see somaliland and puntland get there independence.We can all work together on security ,education etc .

That would be flat out retarded, imagine Puntland, Somaliland. Jubaland, SWS, Banaadir, and Galmudug functioning as seperate countries:drakelaugh:, wallahi the whole world would see us xoloo

That would be flat out retarded, imagine Puntland, Somaliland. Jubaland, SWS, Banaadir, and Galmudug functioning as seperate countries:drakelaugh:, wallahi the whole world would see us xoloo

I forgot the soon to be Wadaniland gov't of Sanaag, Sool, Togdheer, and East Waqooyi G.

The solution is a federal/State gov't(Not the one we have now, I would like to fine tune our own version and not blindly follow Western nations) in Somalia. Every Malmul Galbad functioning as a seperate state, we would have to move the capital from Xamar(a less populous city with no clear Clan/Sub clan domination over that city(Xamar was once that, but not anymore). 4.5 has been given a proper chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending