Somaliland and Somalia should be one from a lander

I finally woke up from a deep state of trance as an isaaq myself I want to see a strong stable Greater Somalia rather than seperating ourself I have been seeing so many different flags on twitter ogaden flag Puntland flag Somaliland flag and this is exactly what these gaalo wants to see a fallen Somalia broken into pieces and never see us as a unified people let alone any of these region prosper. We are influenced to believe we are different to Somalia and will even say lander/Sland just to distance ourselves from the name "somali" this is causing too much self hatred. All these somalis with the Puntland and somaliland have been all day celebrating Eritrea independence and got them trending in the UK do you think Eritreans would do the same for us and get our peoppe trending and beg our flag? never they don't even like us like that yet we have these self hating losers that wouldn't even give this much energy to July 1. Somalia has noolato
How much is Farmajo paying you?

This shows that you don't understand more about Somaliland.

Are you tryna impress a Somalian girl:westbrookswag:

Respect the girl. And congratulate her for finding a Jabarti man with cuqdad

im a girl lol your new here

What clan is your husband/boyfriend?

she doesn't if she understood anything about somali politics or history she would have never write such crap or get fooled by the somaliweyne xaar
she is a crowd pleaser completely clueless

She is here to please a crowd of one. Her Jabarti man

It's a sheegad. Their favorite line to stir up emotion for so called unity is 'The foreigners want us divided'. Meanwhile the Somalians are using foreign armies to air bomb and occupy eachother so their clan gets more of a dirt patch than the other. Somalians Chimpanzees weeye

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have a point but dont blame the whole south for anything wrong with it.

How much is Farmajo paying you?

:patrice:

SL will never secede as long as they keep calming other people’s land. Isaaqs can secede if they want other clans should determine their own fate. SL is a project based on one qabil hiding behind a fake colonial borders to gain more power. It's bound to fail. And they know it. A stronger Somalia = bye bye to their lil dream. That's why u always see them wishing destruction on Somalia. Keeping up with everything that happens in Somalia. Making fun and laughing at our misfortunes. Meanwhile here in south Somalia they rarely even cross our minds.
If 'they're rarely even cross your minds then why not let them go? I've never seen or heard of even a single Isaaq wishing destruction or misfortune on Somalia. In my time there it was never even mentioned once, believe it or not. Somaliland isn't just one qabiil but even if it were it's pure coincidence. To be honest that's all you can really say. There's almost definitely more hate for Isaaqs than we reciprocate. And what exactly are fake borders? The ones set by the Europeans? Who do you think drew up Somalia's borders? The reality is Somalia is too pathetic to deal with this 'clan enclave'. What does that say about you? What a joke.

That exactly why i am pro somaali weyn literally only one clan that want to seperate, other region want union so how will their plan ever work? they can still have their peace and stability while not seeking recognition
Are you dumb or dumb? 'Their'? Aren't you Isaaq? You're a traitor and a coon aren't you? Peace and stability isn't on the table, it's something we've had for quite a while now unlike our southern counterparts. To be frank nobody cares what you think. The people are against union and for secession. Ictiraaf is viable. And 'the one clan' has four million people. Not insignificant or laangaab at all. What kind of question was that anyways? Through referendum? The union was illegal and against our will to begin with. What a stupid question that is. Our independence isn't dependent on what the other clans want, it's about what we want. Snap out of your daydream, it will never happen.

Are you dumb or dumb? 'Their'? Aren't you Isaaq? You're a traitor and a coon aren't you? Peace and stability isn't on the table, it's something we've had for quite a while now unlike our southern counterparts. To be frank nobody cares what you think. The people are against union and for secession. Ictiraaf is viable. And 'the one clan' has four million people. Not insignificant or laangaab at all. What kind of question was that anyways? Through referendum? The union was illegal and against our will to begin with. What a stupid question that is. Our independence isn't dependent on what the other clans want, it's about what we want. Snap out of your daydream, it will never happen.
The union was illegal? What are you talking about?

The 1960 union was decided by democratically elected officials from British Somaliland (Somaliland today) and Italian Somalia and had support from the local populations in both regions. It was democratic and very legal

The 1960 union was decided by democratically elected officials from British Somaliland (Somaliland today) and Italian Somalia and had support from the local populations in both regions. It was democratic and very legal
The referendum was in favour of independence from Italian Somaliland.

Last edited:
Somalians have no shame in the game. Last year they built a Masjid and named it after Siad Barre Son in Law Salebaan Dafle. Imagine building and naming masaajid after a state sponsored war criminal. No wonder the place is cursed:russ:

I finally woke up from a deep state of trance as an isaaq myself I want to see a strong stable Greater Somalia rather than seperating ourself I have been seeing so many different flags on twitter ogaden flag Puntland flag Somaliland flag and this is exactly what these gaalo wants to see a fallen Somalia broken into pieces and never see us as a unified people let alone any of these region prosper. We are influenced to believe we are different to Somalia and will even say lander/Sland just to distance ourselves from the name "somali" this is causing too much self hatred. All these somalis with the Puntland and somaliland have been all day celebrating Eritrea independence and got them trending in the UK do you think Eritreans would do the same for us and get our peoppe trending and beg our flag? never they don't even like us like that yet we have these self hating losers that wouldn't even give this much energy to July 1. Somalia has noolato
I also don’t really believe in secessionism, but I also don’t have faith in the Somalia government. I think for now, until both get there houses in order Somalia should be divided in two, republic of North Somalia(Somaliland,Sanaag,sool,Puntland) & republic of South Somalia(the rest). The capital and head of the government moved to the north Since security is way better than the south n That Way there is no need to waste resources n man power over Sanaag & sool.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Somalians have no shame in the game. Last year they built a Masjid and named it after Siad Barre Son in Law Salebaan Dafle. Imagine building and naming masaajid after a state sponsored war criminal. No wonder the place is cursed:russ:

Imagine if hajji ingris was in sspot he would be a fkd legend @Mckenzie get on this sxb invite this nigga here

im single never been in a relastionship

2 rhetorical questions/comments

1. Do you believe Samaroon are being bullied by Isaaq to support Sland? Awdalites have been president or VP since the 90s

2. Why do you believe Isaaq are a minority in Sanaag? As you said Sanaag is against Sland. So the Isaaq, who support Sland, must be a minority in Sanaag right

Here it goes

The 1960 Law ofUnion was passed by the SomlilandParliament but that law was NEVER ratified by South from 1960 till 2020. The votets of the North rejected the constitution of the South in the 1961 FRAUDULENT election. And, the courts declared the 1961 Northern coup attempt to affirm the North's 1961 vote was LEGAL because the South had no LEGAL sovereignty in the North. Yes, the coup was attempted because of the FRAUDULENT 1961 election, in which the North rejected the South's constitution. The word Wanlaweyn came to symnolize the South and fraud since 1961.

Cali Sugule wrote DunCarbeed and song full of symbolism relating to 1960/1 events. Here is a sample

Then, you know about 1991 and so forth ...

Having said that, I support reunification. FGS should immediately pass the 1960 Law ofUnion. That will immediately trigger the sections of that law which call for creating create half-Northerner group that will appoint a constituent assembly, half from the North and half from the South. The constituent assembly will would make a new constitution. I dont think FGS will pass the Law ofUnion. No Law ofUnion means no lawful union

Trending