Somaliland and Somalia should be one from a lander

lool you don't know sanaag saaxib they are very against separation they even burnt the Somaliland flag with no mercy everyone knows that region is pro Somalia never even met one that waved the sland flag.And the GB I knew were also all pro Somalia very few are pro Somaliland and that's because they are forced to.
”They even burnt the Somalilqnd flag with no mercy” Adeer, everyone can burn the SL flag. They’ve done that Laaska and u know who got that place in control .

lool you don't know sanaag saaxib they are very against separation they even burnt the Somaliland flag with no mercy everyone knows that region is pro Somalia never even met one that waved the sland flag.And the GB I knew were also all pro Somalia very few are pro Somaliland and that's because they are forced to.
Well that's foolsome since SL is inarguably the better country.

Bohol

VIP

Eastern Sanaag is but people from western & central Sanaag are indifferent. Not extreme secessionists and not extreme unionists either.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
”They even burnt the Somalilqnd flag with no mercy” Adeer, everyone can burn the SL flag. They’ve done that Laaska and u know who got that place in control .
The people's vote is what matters if majority wants unification than what's the point of Somaliland only those two regions wants independence the majority are against separation

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Eastern Sanaag is but people from western & central Sanaag are indifferent. Not extreme secessionists and not extreme unionists either.
Either way most are pro Somalia to to twitter and see how offended they get ehen people refer their regions as Somaliland

It isn't fact. It's just what you want reality to be. Unfortunately for you it isn't that way. The vast majority of those in SL are strongly against reunion. It was a disaster the first time, what reason do we have to believe it won't be the first time? Somaliland is ahead of Somalia in terms of development, why should it hold hand with it while it crawls forward?
It is only one tribe. Not even a tribe, but a subclan of dir. I think Somaliland is an agenda to increase their negotiation power due to their langaab status in greater Somalia

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
As much as I fkd against people here, I've never claimed to be a lander or separatist honestly

I think one nation is the solution but the way we reintegrate must be different politically. More power sharing and autonomy for the former territory in the north. That's doesn't mean it's just for Isaaq but Gaddabursi, Warsans and Dhulos will benefit from this too. A Switzerland style decentralized Somalia is what I envision @sigmund
:win:

One currency, free movement, national army, and a central bank + unified foreign policy. The rest is left to the regional states.
:hillarybiz:
@Helios,

That is also my position.

Best,

Faahiye

Trending

Latest posts