Somaliland and Somalia should be one from a lander

Mozart

You need people like me
Siyad Barre also killed Hawiye's/MJ and other clans, that doesn't mean everyone should separate from Somalia, does it? Stop politicising innocent deaths because you're not special and your political propaganda is easily refutable (AUN to all the innocents who died though).

Secondly, Galmudug and Puntland regions are safe, your point? Shabaab and the current instability we have is a temporary problem that we will eventually solve. Every country goes through calamities, Somalia isn't the only one.

This is a 30 year calamity bro not 5 years. The truth is neither Somaliland nor Somalia are a serious entity. Al-Shabaab isn’t even the biggest threat when you don’t even have a proper constitution or method of governing the nation. Somali’s should just accept tribe matters more and balkanise.

he did have every right to interfere he UN don't see Somaliland as separate so who is there to stop him you can only not interfere if you are a separate country simple.
See this is the thing why can't we overlook qabil and stop saying faqaash, ***** and all these silly words using against us like we aren't from the same ethnic group like I would understand if we were different ethnic groups like Nigeria, Congo, Ethiopia etc but we are the only African nation to be from the same ethnic group and religion that is a blessing for most people but sadly we are using that against each other
How??? :snoop: :mjlol::kanyehmm:
Farmaajo can talk all he likes but clearly nobody gives a shit what comes out of his arse.

Keo

VIP
At some point Somali needs to unify so we can ensure the survival of Somali people otherwise we will end up like the other Cushitic tribes in South East Africa that have become extinct but there are many things that need to be met before we can start thinking about unification.

Using your logic, Should everyone should secede since they were targeted by Siyad Barre and had people killed in the civil war?

You're not special
We didnt secede because of Siyaad, we just took back our sovereignty.
Somaliland and Somalia didn’t really unite, it was illegal, without a referendum, the referendum about the constitution was illegal too, we clearly voted no.
Imagine, a little town called Walanweyn had more votes than Hargeisa.
a former soldier was behind the 1961 coup attempt (Hassan Walanwal Kay) or as u know him as, the brother of the girl Boodhari got in love with.
D193EFDE-3E00-436B-9004-66C621FF8C65.jpeg

We got blinded by Somalinimo and stayed in that illegal Union for Somaliweyne.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
OP @sigmund why would you want this? How old are you? Do you speak Somali well? Do you understand the implications this would have? :snoop: :kanyehmm:
I'm 25 turning 26 in couple of months time I'm just woke up bro nothing else it will do more damage to us than good if we divide how we forgetting our brothers down south that are struggling and rebuilding at the same time? why not prosper and build together ?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
At some point Somali needs to unify so we can ensure the survival of Somali people otherwise we will end up like the other Cushitic tribes in South East Africa that have become extinct but there are many things that need to be met before we can start thinking about unification.
Somaliland should just be refered to as northern somalia region we are heading well in terms of stability and stoping bantus and other foreigners from entering and mixing with us and we should keep that way

I'm 25 turning 26 in couple of months time I'm just woke up bro nothing else it will do more damage to us than good if we divide how we forgetting our brothers down south that are struggling and rebuilding at the same time? why not prosper and build together ?
Who cares? Is that our fault? Is it our responsibility? Is that all you can say? Just because we're the same ethnic group doesn't mean we necessarily should have one country.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
As much as I fkd against people here, I've never claimed to be a lander or separatist honestly

I think one nation is the solution but the way we reintegrate must be different politically. More power sharing and autonomy for the former territory in the north. That's doesn't mean it's just for Isaaq but Gaddabursi, Warsans and Dhulos will benefit from this too. A Switzerland style decentralized Somalia is what I envision @sigmund
:win:

One currency, free movement, national army, and a central bank + unified foreign policy. The rest is left to the regional states.
:hillarybiz:

Last edited:
We didnt secede because of Siyaad, we just took back our sovereignty.
Somaliland and Somalia didn’t really unite, it was illegal, without a referendum, the referendum about the constitution was illegal too, we clearly voted no.
Imagine, a little town called Walanweyn had more votes than Hargeisa.
a former soldier was behind the 1961 coup attempt (Hassan Walanwal Kay) or as u know him as, the brother of the girl Boodhari got in love with.
View attachment 120028

We got blinded by Somalinimo and stayed in that illegal Union for Somaliweyne.
You know you're right when bitter people dislike for no reason.

As much as I fkd against people here. I've never claimed to be a lander or separatist honestly

I think one nation is the solution but the way we reintegrate must be different politically. More power sharing and autonomy for the fomrer territory in the north. That's doesn't mean it's just for Isaaq but Gaddabursi, Warsans and Dhulos will benefit from this too. A Switzerland style decentralized Somalia is what I envision @sigmund
:win:

One currency, free movement, national army, and a central bank + unified foreign policy. The rest is left to the regional states.
:hillarybiz:
You act as if SL ever disregarded the interests of minorities like Somalia did. Don't get it confused. Somaliland's been fair. They all get proportional representation in the House of Elders.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Who cares? Is that our fault? Is it our responsibility? Is that all you can say? Just because we're the same ethnic group doesn't mean we necessarily should have one country.
I know I will never change your mind and I hope you see with your vision the truth about why greater Somalia is a must. That's all I can say

Trending