Somaliland and Somalia should be one from a lander

It is only one tribe. Not even a tribe, but a subclan of dir. I think Somaliland is an agenda to increase their negotiation power due to their langaab status in greater Somalia
I wouldn't say a population of four million constituting the majority of three major cities is langan by any measure of the word but whatever I guess.

Bohol

VIP
Either way most are pro Somalia to to twitter and see how offended they get ehen people refer their regions as Somaliland

That is the Darood (eastern Sanaag). I haven't seen someone from central/western Sanaag
getting offended their regions being called Somaliland.

It is only one tribe. Not even a tribe, but a subclan of dir. I think Somaliland is an agenda to increase their negotiation power due to their langaab status in greater Somalia

Well if we’re a subclan of Dir then I think Dir is the biggest Somali tribe, nothing laangaab about that, ur own clan had 20k people 40 years ago

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
That is the Darood (eastern Sanaag). I haven't seen someone from central/western Sanaag (HY) getting offended their regions being called Somaliland.
who knows maybe they on a payroll or forced go tweet it back home. I think they are even banning Somalia flag in those regions

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
InshAllah the younger generation will fix this, more and more Somalis are being raised not to care about qabils, the few that are being poisoned by their family won’t stop it. It makes me laugh every time I see Somalis make fun of Bantus, you been killing and destroying your country for the last 30 years if we really were better than “Madows” you would been the example country in Africa to follow :comeon:

who knows maybe they on a payroll or forced go tweet it back home. I think they are even banning Somalia flag in those regions
In Somalia (Including the Somaliland region), everything is clan based and society is built on clan. Warsangeli aren't under SL although their lands are claimed by SL, you're confusing them with the Dhulbahante's.

InshAllah the younger generation will fix this, more and more Somalis are being raised not to care about qabils, the few that are being poisoned by their family won’t stop it. It makes me laugh every time I see Somalis make fun of Bantus, you been killing and destroying your country for the last 30 years if really we were better than “Madows” you would been the example country in Africa to follow :comeon:
For the umpteenth time this isn't about qabyalad! Somaliland is best for Landers.

InshAllah the younger generation will fix this, more and more Somalis are being raised not to care about qabils, the few that are being poisoned by their family won’t stop it. It makes me laugh every time I see Somalis make fun of Bantus, you been killing and destroying your country for the last 30 years if we really were better than “Madows” you would been the example country in Africa to follow :comeon:
“The younger generation” has never seen anything other than the Somaliland flag , try again brother

In Somalia (Including the Somaliland region), everything is clan based and society is built on clan. Warsangeli aren't under SL although their lands are claimed by SL, you're confusing them with the Dhulbahante's.
We dont have the 4.5 system in our lands and got the 1m1v system.
Sorry, try again.

Somaliland is a ramshackle pseudostate. It is s colonial construction.

I cannot grasp how one of the most ethnically homogenous peoples of the world would choose to divide themselves along tribal lines. It is one thing if ones enemies tries to do that, it understandable.

Greed and petty pride, I cant see other reasons.

All Somali lands must be united under one flag and one rule.
You can't see other reasons? Really? If you maybe tried opening your eyes for even just a second you sure as hell could. Political representation, or lack thereof? Hatred? Genocide? Instability? Al-Shabaab? Declining of UAE port deal? AMISOM? Ethiopian-bum licking Xaarmajo? I can go and on.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
For the umpteenth time this isn't about qabyalad! Somaliland is best for Landers.
It has everything to do with qabyalad, if it didn’t one qabil wouldn’t be forcing others in Somali land to stay when they want to reunite with Somalia. Every Isaaq’s reason for wanting independence is because of the mistreatment under MSB, as if we can go back in history and change that? every nation has horrible past the only way to move forward is to make that an example and show our children how bad qabyalad can get.

The definition of Stockholm syndrome

36913F99-F2AB-4E9A-9D8A-488CEEA9FB9F.png
6EE44AB4-CD1E-49B7-88B4-A3BC13DFE2C5.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts