Somaliland: 60 year old male professor raped a young boy.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Story is developing but a 60 year old professor in Boraame was caught in his car raping a 16 year old boy in Borame Somali.

The raped boy was imprisoned along with his rapist for 20 days!

The young boy is mentally and physically in pain/troubled whilst his rapist is given special treatment in his cell.

Wtf is happening in Somaliland?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The news coming out of that place is shocking lately. Can anyone explain what’s going on? Inshallah the victim receives justice and emotional support.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I thought it would be a little boy...but a grown 16 year old?? Nah, he was a battyboy, I bet.

do you think they have rape drug in somaliland? its a poor country and people do whatever to survive

They have all sorts of drugs and concoctions in Somalia. I believe his parents, not a person on a forum who is trying to call a boy he doesn't know a khaniis. You better get ready on the day of judgement to stand by your slander and bring your witnesses.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Audhubillahi minashaiytanir rajeem. This is heartbreaking I can't even imagine what he and his family are going through. May god make it easier on them and inshallah they receive justice.

Remember these are only the few who make it on the news, I guarantee there are many more. A rapist is a rapist they don't differentiate between genders and ages. The time for silence (ceeb culture) and greed (reciving hush money under the table) has to end. Start shooting them and televise it daily. Make an example out of them. They do it and are very brazen and arrogant about it because they know they can get away with it.

The old man has to sentenced to death if he is not it will be a major ceeb that will overshadow beesha Gadabursi.

The boy and the situation how it happened needs to be investigated if the boy was in a secret relationship with the professor that lasted for many months and if that the case the boy has to be sentenced to death too as the prophet said:

" Ω…ΩŽΩ†Ω’ ΩˆΩŽΨ¬ΩŽΨ―Ω’ΨͺΩΩ…ΩΩˆΩ‡Ω ΩŠΩŽΨΉΩ’Ω…ΩŽΩ„Ω ΨΉΩŽΩ…ΩŽΩ„ΩŽ Ω‚ΩŽΩˆΩ’Ω…Ω Ω„ΩΩˆΨ·Ω ΩΩŽΨ§Ω‚Ω’ΨͺΩΩ„ΩΩˆΨ§ Ψ§Ω„Ω’ΩΩŽΨ§ΨΉΩΩ„ΩŽ ΩˆΩŽΨ§Ω„Ω’Ω…ΩŽΩΩ’ΨΉΩΩˆΩ„ΩŽ بِهِ "

β€œWhoever you find doing the action of the people of Lut, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.”

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
The old man has to sentenced to death if he is not it will be a major ceeb that will overshadow beesha Gadabursi.

The boy and the situation how it happened needs to be investigated if the boy was in a secret relationship with the professor that lasted for many months and if that the case the boy has to be sentenced to death too as the prophet said:

" Ω…ΩŽΩ†Ω’ ΩˆΩŽΨ¬ΩŽΨ―Ω’ΨͺΩΩ…ΩΩˆΩ‡Ω ΩŠΩŽΨΉΩ’Ω…ΩŽΩ„Ω ΨΉΩŽΩ…ΩŽΩ„ΩŽ Ω‚ΩŽΩˆΩ’Ω…Ω Ω„ΩΩˆΨ·Ω ΩΩŽΨ§Ω‚Ω’ΨͺΩΩ„ΩΩˆΨ§ Ψ§Ω„Ω’ΩΩŽΨ§ΨΉΩΩ„ΩŽ ΩˆΩŽΨ§Ω„Ω’Ω…ΩŽΩΩ’ΨΉΩΩˆΩ„ΩŽ بِهِ "

β€œWhoever you find doing the action of the people of Lut, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.”
Stop victim blaming, he was not in a relationship with the rapist, he is a child, a 16 year old child that was drugged and raped and now jailed.

The rapist was not confirmed if he is Gadabursi or Isaaq as the story is developing, his friends that work for the Somaliland government are in the process of bailing him out.

Victim blaming will not be tolerated in this thread!!!!

Stop victim blaming, he was not in a relationship with the rapist, he is a child, a 16 year old child that was drugged and raped and now jailed.

The rapist was not confirmed if he is Gadabursi or Isaaq as the story is developing, his friends that work for the Somaliland government are in the process of bailing him out.

Victim blaming will not be tolerated in this thread!!!!
I'm not victim blaming I'm just saying how the boy got to that situation needs to be investigated as 16 year old is a big boy who can make decision and even fight or resist himself but the old man has to be sentenced to death there's no question to that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts