Somaliland: 60 year old male professor raped a young boy.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
I'm not victim blaming I'm just saying how the boy got to that situation needs to be investigated as 16 year old is a big boy who can make decision and even fight or resist himself but the old man has to be sentenced to death there's no question to that
He was drugged.. Do you've reading comprehension.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am not surprised, I wouldn't hesitate to believe what ever comes out of the traingle Gaal stay.

Borama waxa ka dhacay ma maqasheen?
Macalin jifadda Muuse ah baa Wiil kufsaday
πŸ™ˆ
Macalinkan oo 63 jir ahi wuxuu ka yimi Maraykanka kadib Abaarso ayuu mudo ka shaqaynayay.
Borama ayuu sanadkii u dambeeyay hawshan ka bilaabay.
Mushruucii wuu u hirgalay.

I am not sure how true the above is but we will soon find out.

I thought it would be a little boy...but a grown 16 year old?? Nah, he was a battyboy, I bet.

Kids mature really fast in Somalia a 16 y/o is a grown ass man who could be married and herding camels with his cousins in the wild.

People apply western standards on 3rd world countries not knowing the difference in culture or how kids are forced to grow up quickly.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Story is developing but a 60 year old professor in Boraame was caught in his car raping a 16 year old boy in Borame Somali.

The raped boy was imprisoned along with his rapist for 20 days!

The young boy is mentally and physically in pain/troubled whilst his rapist is given special treatment in his cell.

Wtf is happening in Somaliland?

Its seems rape incedient increasing day after day in SL.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Subhanallah, I pray for this innocent child and his family.

As shown on this thread, even the "educated diaspora" have backward views on male victims of rape. Even Terry Crews, a grown muscular specimen of a man, got sexually assaulted.

It can happen to anyone.

I will not victim blame but I do agree that, similar to other crimes, this does require an impartial hearing at a court of law. However, as we all know, victims of sexual assault rarely ever get their justice in the West, let alone Somalia.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I'm not victim blaming I'm just saying how the boy got to that situation needs to be investigated as 16 year old is a big boy who can make decision and even fight or resist himself but the old man has to be sentenced to death there's no question to that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A 16 year old gets raped and the first thing you do is blame him and tell us how it can't a have anything to with your qabil because apparently isaaqs don't live in borama.

Some of you lot are fucking mentally ill

A 16 year old gets raped and the first thing you do is blame him and tell us how it can't a have anything to with your qabil because apparently isaaqs don't live in borama.

Some of you lot are fucking mentally ill
I didn't blame I just said the old guy has to be executed

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I didn't blame I just said the old guy has to be executed
A 16 year old boy needs to be investigated because a macalin kufsi'd him. What the f*ck kind of logic is that dameeryahow? Then you had to add in how there's definitely no isaaq in borama. I literally lived in that city for a 3 months and I know for a fact there is and who the f*ck says that after a kid gets kufsi'd?

A 16 year old boy needs to be investigated because a macalin kufsi'd him. What the f*ck kind of logic is that dameeryahow? Then you had to add in how there's definitely no isaaq in borama. I literally lived in that city for a 3 months and I know for a fact there is and who the f*ck says that after a kid gets kufsi'd?

1st lets all send condolences to the victim and may the criminal get his recompense

As for clans @Barista mentioned Isaaq first

The rapist was not confirmed if he is Gadabursi or Isaaq as the story is developing, his friends that work for the Somaliland government are in the process of bailing him out.

@Gantaal97 pointed out that the scene of the crime is a nonIsaaq city. There should be no more mentions of clans

Waryaa calm down raping that kid was horrible but we need to get the bottom of this issue since apparently the old man is released from prison which is fucking disgusting action from the local authorities and inshallah one day that old man would get his punishment.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Waryaa calm down raping that kid was horrible but we need to get the bottom of this issue since apparently the old man is released from prison which is fucking disgusting action from the local authorities and inshallah one day that old man would get his punishment.
How the hell does any of this excuse what you just typed out? :heh:

You're fucking disgusting and so are most Somali authorities. Meel la habaray waaye.
Kids mature really fast in Somalia a 16 y/o is a grown ass man who could be married and herding camels with his cousins in the wild.

People apply western standards on 3rd world countries not knowing the difference in culture or how kids are forced to grow up quickly.
A 16 year old is still a kid. You're not done growing or maturing at the age, those developed country's acknowledge that and set a higher limit for age related offences/activities. Is the threshold of 18 rather arbitrary? Yes. But that doesnt stop the fact a 16 year old is still a kid.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

You're fucking disgusting and so are most Somali authorities. Meel la habaray waaye.

A 16 year old is still a kid. You're not done growing or maturing at the age, those developed country's acknowledge that and set a higher limit for age related offences/activities. Is the threshold of 18 rather arbitrary? Yes. But that doesnt stop the fact a 16 year old is still a kid.
To them not isaaq its not our business lool.

A 16 year old is still a kid. You're not done growing or maturing at the age, those developed country's acknowledge that and set a higher limit for age related offences/activities. Is the threshold of 18 rather arbitrary? Yes. But that doesnt stop the fact a 16 year old is still a kid

Have you been to Somalia? A skinny 16 y/o can knock you out. Not saying it isn't wrong but it was either consensual or the professor drugged him.

A 16 in Somalia is a hardy young man no way he couldn't resist or f*ck up the elder.

A 16 year old isn't considered a small child back home as 16 year old can knock your head out

Trending

Latest posts