Somaliland: 60 year old male professor raped a young boy.

Borama waxa ka dhacay ma maqasheen?
Macalin jifadda Muuse ah baa Wiil kufsaday
πŸ™ˆ
Macalinkan oo 63 jir ahi wuxuu ka yimi Maraykanka kadib Abaarso ayuu mudo ka shaqaynayay.
Borama ayuu sanadkii u dambeeyay hawshan ka bilaabay.
Mushruucii wuu u hirgalay.

I am not sure how true the above is but we will soon find out.

The rapist is related to Somaliland's President Muuse Biixi? Is this why the rapist is getting special treatment in the jail cell?

I hope the boy gets justice and the rapist gets the punishment they deserve. It is truly sad and heartbreaking news.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
The boy was raped and was then sent to prison? Unbelievable. There is no justice in Somaliland.

I feel so sorry for the poor kid and his family. Hopefully they will get the justice they deserve insha Allah.

They held that boy in prison for 20 days, which means any trace of a date rape drug is long gone. Furthermore, if he's wearing a prison outfit and the prison guards got rid of his clothes, there is no semen or other dna or traces of rape.

GHB can only be detected in blood for up to four hours and in urine for up to 12 hours. This makes it difficult to detect the presence of the drug in cases
Moreover, the longer he is imprisoned the less likely it is to find physical evidence of rape, such as anal tears/fissures:

Usually, it takes about four to six weeks for an anal fissure to heal.

I fear that by now, there may be no physical evidence of an assault. I would not be surprised if this was the intention all along- a cover up.

The fact that this boy was locked up and the rapist is receiving special treatment in the prison (according to his parents), makes me very suspicious.

Don't be surprised if they say they were 'both gay' or if the boy and his family are threatened and paid off.

Last edited:
The rapist is related to Somaliland's President Muuse Biixi? Is this why the rapist is getting special treatment in the jail cell?
Stop making bs up if he was related with muuse shaani first ones to call it out will be the opposition or a certain opposing qabils.

All we know is the old guy is probably reer awdal and his qabil are defending him which is big shame for the people in that region.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Statistically Somaliland has the most sexual violence cases in Somalia. If even the professors are engaged in this, imagine what the uneducated are up to.
That statement is wrong,

Somaliland is the only one that has a system that records crime.

If the other states had competent systems in place then you could say - but you got places like PL and JL that on record told they're people to keep quiet about sexual crimes to not make them look bad

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
That statement is wrong,

Somaliland is the only one that has a system that records crime.

If the other states had competent systems in place then you could say - but you got places like PL and JL that on record told they're people to keep quiet about sexual crimes to not make them look bad
Nonsense. Somaliland doesn't have such a system, it's local human rights group critical of the government. Puntland passed the first law regarding this subject and is the only one to convict with forensic evidence. There isn't even a lab in Somaliland capable of solving such crimes.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Fake news. The man was not a professor. He has not even gone to uni. Don't report fake news without sources. The boy's mother is a drug dealer and he's at least 20 while the man is pushing 70. No clue about the actual accusations.

I am actually connected to foreign trained profs from Borama. Change the title please. And I wouldn't vouch for something spliced off of FB as being 100% accurate.

Trending