Somaliland: 60 year old male professor raped a young boy.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Borama better fix up before it takes PunaniLands title of rape capital of somaliweyn:ohlord:
Statistically Somaliland has the most sexual violence cases in Somalia. If even the professors are engaged in this, imagine what the uneducated are up to.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Khaniisland doing khaniis shit who’s shocked. They mist find this okay with thr khaniis promoting. I hope hΓ© gets justice, the boy is younger than me

Men can and do get raped, either they are drugged or they are held down by a stronger man/men, that's what happens in prison.

This is why a lot of boys and men stay silent when they are molested or raped, because other males will try to shame or blame them.

Even women in that forsaken hellhole get blamed for their own rape or gaslighted. Look at that topic where 'Shaikhs' said a husband can rape his own wife and it's not considered rape. Or the video from Burco where a lot of men said they could rape their wives and that they basically owned women.

There is a culture of rape and victim silencing.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Have you been to Somalia? A skinny 16 y/o can knock you out. Not saying it isn't wrong but it was either consensual or the professor drugged him.

A 16 in Somalia is a hardy young man no way he couldn't resist or f*ck up the elder.
I've lived there for more than a year and I'm currently in Kenya. I was physically bigger than the vast majority of 16 year olds in Somalia when I was 16. I'd still get my shit kicked in by an adult.

That ain't a Hardy young man that's a kid

Based

VIP
I've lived there for more than a year and I'm currently in Kenya. I was physically bigger than the vast majority of 16 year olds in Somalia when I was 16. I'd still get my shit kicked in by an adult.

That ain't a Hardy young man that's a kid
16 year old fob would embarrass welfare-raised diaspora soft kid. It's just facts and basic science I'm afraid

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Have you been to Somalia? A skinny 16 y/o can knock you out. Not saying it isn't wrong but it was either consensual or the professor drugged him.

A 16 in Somalia is a hardy young man no way he couldn't resist or f*ck up the elder.
Do you know how to read? Have you watched the video? Victim blaming will not be tolerated, he was drugged and raped, he was in coma for several days while Somaliland jailed him. It was not consensual at all.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
1st lets all send condolences to the victim and may the criminal get his recompense

As for clans @Barista mentioned Isaaq first

@Gantaal97 pointed out that the scene of the crime is a nonIsaaq city. There should be no more mentions of clans
When have I mentioned clan? Don't lie on me.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Somaliland is the India of Somalis. A democracy but stagnant, impoverished with a rape culture. Kufsiland is a good moniker for Somaliland.

It would be highly unethical for me to use such statistics against them but if they test me I will.

:kanyeshrug:
Kufsiland is another name known for Puntland :chrisfreshhah:

Statistically Somaliland has the most sexual violence cases in Somalia. If even the professors are engaged in this, imagine what the uneducated are up to.

An β€œalarming” 80 per cent increase in sexual violence in Somalia, as documented in two recent reports by the Secretary-General, has been described as β€œappalling” by two UN Special Representatives.

Both the Somali National Army and the Somali Police Force, as well as regional forces, committed acts of rape and other forms of sexual violence against women and children.

A court in Garowe sentenced five young men to death for the gang rape of a 16-year-old girl in Galkayo.

Trending