Somalians rampaging at Abu Taymiyyah lecture in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Full disclosure: I do not condone what the Girls of MN done in their akhlaaq in the event. More supervision needs to be placed in these events.

but on the subject of responsibility and/or blame its split between the Masjid and the team representing Abu Taymiyyah.

I blame Abu Taymiyyah's team partially for the whole debacle. They picked a masjid to host him knowing its capacity limit is no more than 300-500 max

Not a convention or hall. And I blame the masjid for hosting him knowing they don't have the resources and support to deal with high volume of people.

Masjid Abubakar has hosted many notable shuyookh from around the world, I even witnessed
Yusuf Estes there as a youngin when I visited MN. Abu Taymiyyah is different to these guys because of his phenomenon of large youth audience from social media and his home base in UK circles. Hence why you seen only kids- early 20s pull up to him.

btw, Its nearing the end when people only come to see a speaker/sheikh for his status and not his message

10000% in Australia, when big sheikhs come, they host it in convention centres and make it a ticketed even.

But this man and his team have the audacity to tweet this…

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

10000% in Australia, when big sheikhs come, they host it in convention centres and make it a ticketed even.

But this man and his team have the audacity to tweet this…

Audacity not to charge people? He went there to speak to the people for free and did not expect such large crowds.

Abu Taymiyyah is doing a great job of teaching the youth about the dangers/evils of liberalism and its targeting of Muslims/Islam.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Audacity not to charge people? He went there to speak to the people for free and did not expect such large crowds.

Not all ticketed events cost money lol, you can have a free ticketed event so that the organisers have everyone’s names in case if anything happens.

Also by having a free ticketed event, you can tell how many people are gonna show up so that surprises doesn’t happen.

But having a free event, with no tickets and no security in a small area is a recipe for disaster.

Abu Taymiyyah knows that he’s well known, the lack of self-awareness from his team suggests incompetence imo.

Last edited:

World

VIP
Not all ticketed events cost money lol, you can have a free ticketed event so that the organisers have everyone’s names in case if anything happens.

Also by having a free ticketed event, you can tell how many people are gonna show up so that surprises doesn’t happen.

But having a free event, with no tickets and no security in a small area is a recipe for disaster.

Abu Taymiyyah knows that he’s well known the lack of self-awareness from his team suggests incompetence imo.
Like during Ramadan, we had to book spots/tickets for Tawaweeh on a first come first serve basis.

Somalis make fun of black people but yet we do the same dumb shit as them .

Blacks twerk and act crazy in their churches and here are our boys and girls screaming like fan boys and fan girls for a dude who looks like the shoe bomber a ugly Yemeni dude .
web-richard-reid.jpg

SAD

The boys screaming I can't breath are truly touched in the head making fun of George .

At least we don't do bachi bazi like the pakis and afghans .

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Somalis make fun of black people but yet we do the same dumb shit as them .

Blacks twerk and act crazy in their churches and here are our boys and girls screaming like fan boys and fan girls for a dude who looks like the shoe bomber a ugly Yemeni dude .
View attachment 252248

SAD

The boys screaming I can't breath are truly touched in the head making fun of George .

At least we don't do bachi bazi like the pakis and afghans .
Actually, I think he was Somali

I don’t know, he didn’t say anything new. Just talking about typical male hypocrisy tbh. Men have always categorized women.

But I don’t know why he thinks Muslima’s should care about the standards of drug dealers and non practicing men. The same men who prefer ‘shy’ and ‘bashful’ women will cheat on you with the loudest, immodest women out there.

No woman with sense should give a shit about what those types of men want, because even if you are, you’re still never enough.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Like during Ramadan, we had to book spots/tickets for Tawaweeh on a first come first serve basis.
What the absolute f*ck?? Is this really how MN mosques are like??
At my local masjid there's times during Ramadan there would barely be three lines during Taraweeh :dead:

@World

Abu Taymiyyah is usually fair, and even with that comment I understand what he was trying to say but the wording was a bit awkward. But yes, men even the very worst will want a modest woman for marriage and will try and avoid a promiscuous woman when it comes to a serious relationship. That is a no brainer. He said the obvious.

I simply don’t like that analogy because I don’t believe promiscuous or drug-dealing men even want the modest girl either. The good girl is merely the only acceptable type of woman he can marry socially, because 9/10 times, the modest girl would be cheated on, disrespected and made to feel she isn’t enough and not desirable as those men have a strong case of Madonna/ mentality, so for all of there so called belittlement of promiscuous women, they actually like them. They’re trash hence their fitrah is skewered.

World

VIP
I don’t know, he didn’t say anything new. Just talking about typical male hypocrisy tbh. Men have always categorized women.

But I don’t know why he thinks Muslima’s should care about the standards of drug dealers and non practicing men. The same men who prefer ‘shy’ and ‘bashful’ women will cheat on you with the loudest, immodest women out there.

No woman with sense should give a shit about what those types of men want, because even if you are, you’re still never enough.
I just don’t like the message that these western daees are sending out where drug dealers and criminals are not the disgusting individuals that are destroying society, like who cares what they think? He even referred to them as his friends at first. Who the hell cares what they think or believe regarding women? You never find this common outside of the West. Only in the West will you see Islamic speakers not being harsh against criminals.

World

VIP
What the absolute f*ck?? Is this really how MN mosques are like??
At my local masjid there's times during Ramadan there would barely be three lines during Taraweeh :dead:
No in london, you had to be quick and book at Maghreb sharp or else you wouldn’t be able to get a spot at the 2 mosques that i go.

I just don’t like the message that these western daees are sending out where drug dealers and criminals are not the disgusting individuals that are destroying society, like who cares what they think? He even referred to them as his friends at first. Who the hell cares what they think or believe regarding women? You never find this common outside of the West.
I’m used to it at this point. It’s just typical double standards in which we have compassion for all types of men, yet if a sister said that she’s friends with the local promiscuous girl, her character would be questioned.

I’ve given up, even our Daes have that mentality so we shouldn’t be surprised when guys brag about their misdeeds and then abuse sisters for a fringe that is showing because hey, the local imaan would still be friends with them whilst screaming about sisters not wearing proper hijab. Also, look how they all championed Tate as well? Even the so-called Daees. It’s all interlinked.

With regards to Abu Taymiyyah, I get the impression that he’s a youngish man that grew up in the ends. So yes, he is going to have old friends of that nature. I don’t think he’s as bad as other ones and he at least had enough common sense to question why people put Tate on a pedestal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts