Somalians rampaging at Abu Taymiyyah lecture in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.
MN Somalis could do 10x more of these embarassment fiasco's and still be better then Reer Top5 iyo Lil Mackz
:obamatell:
Top5 & Lil Mackz didn't do janazah for George Floyd. They also didn't loot Somali stores like it's 1991 xamar with the government collapsing.:lolbron:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i hope no one got hurt and that everyone benefited from the teachings of the sheikh :)

OffTheDome

Proud American
The Somalians in Minnesota are so retarded and uncivilized wallahi. There needs to be a IQ test conducted on these people because i swear it’s lower than their 68 IQ parents.
:dead:
In the DMV they changed the venue to a big hall because they saw how many people were about to attend. They couldn’t even do that in Minnehopeless?

Hamzza

VIP
Al Albani is not a Sheikh, he is from the 21st century and self taught, why would I care what that Wahhabi believes? nobody said that the hadith was not authentic before him including Ibn Taymiyyah who admitted it was authentic.

But the religion of Salafis is Ibn Taymiyyah, MIAW, Ibn Uthaymeen and Albani. Nobody else matter.

MIAW and Wahhabis believe that saying “Oh Rasululah (saw) intercede for me on behalf of Allah” is shirk, whilst every madhab recommended it and it was taught to us by the Quran and Sunnah. Whether you want to call it tawassul or istigatha doesn’t matter.
Ok mate, Sheikh Al-Albani considered the Hadith of the blind man to be authentic too. Maybe you should read the sources before coming to conclusions.
This is what the position of the Hanbali is:
Imam Ibn Qudama recommends acting upon the Hadith of the blind man when in need!

He said in his Wasiyya (p. 46-48) under the chapter of asking for a need (translation taken from here: "The Blazing Star in Defence of a Narration from Malik al-Dar" (p. 391):

If you need something from Allah, exalted is He, and want to seek it from Him, do wudu and do it well, perform two rak’ahs, and praise Allah, mighty and majestic is He, bless the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) and then say: ‘There is no god but Allah, the Ever-Forbearing, the Generous. Glory is to Allah, the Lord of the immense Throne. Praise belongs to Allah, the Lord of the worlds. O Allah, I ask You for what obliges Your mercy and the firm resolution (to obtain) Your forgiveness, the obtainment of every act of piety and safety from every wrongdoing. O Allah, do not leave me any wrong action but that You forgive it nor any care but that You relieve it nor any need that is pleasing to You but that You settle it, O Most Merciful of the merciful.

O Allah, I ask You and turn to You by Your Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam), the Prophet of mercy. O Muhammad, I turn by you to My Lord and your Lord, mighty and majestic is He, for Him to settle my need for me.’ Then he should mention what he needs.
That is Ibn Qudama's opinion, not the stance of Hanabilah, the position of Hanabilah is that the type of Tawassul described above by Sheikh Mohammed ibn Abdul Wahhab Nullifies the religion.

This red is what is recommended like in all madhab, and is considered to be shirk by MIAW. The Salafis consider all except them to be on shirk. They made takfir on the major Hanbali scholars of the time
It's considered Makrooh in Imam Abu Hanifa's Madhab and most of the Maliki's similarly said it is disliked, so I don't know why you are repeating, "it's recommended in all Madhabs" bullshit.

New day ! New Somali women embarrassing us ! Damn man. Hijab or no hijab, bottom barrel qashin are this new gen. My ayeeyo’s generation was the last of the real

Wallahi Western Halimos are finished if even the religious ones are behaving like monkeys in heat. Disgusting and embarassing groupie behavior! Cheap and clean is not a anomoly!

:ohlord: :ohlord:
They do this every time ! Last time I saw this madness was London for that Adam Salah guy

Why is he so popular in Minnesota ? I’m not really up to date with Islamic speakers. Is it because he’s Somali?
Young, lightskin/good looking and has a following already online. same formula why this happened in London 2014 when Adam Saleh came to town and caused a shut down of the city when hijabis ran through traffic to see him

World

VIP
That is Ibn Qudama's opinion, not the stance of Hanabilah, the position of Hanabilah is that the type of Tawassul described above by Sheikh Mohammed ibn Abdul Wahhab Nullifies the religion.
So you are saying that Ibn Qudamah according to Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahabb was promoting Polytheism and Shirk?

Omg, there is no need to further this discussion.

Let me show the rest of the opinion of the Hanbali scholars, btw you have not shown me a single scholar from the Hanbali (ibn Taymiyyah doesn’t count, although he doesn’t consider it shirk akbar) that has said that tawassul through the Prophet (saw) is haram.

[Imam Ibn 'Aqil [al-Hanbali] (d. 513 AH) recommends seeking intercession with the Prophet ﷺ

He said in his al-Tadhkira (p. 117) that one should say the following in the context of the visitation:

اللهم إنك قلت في كتابك لنبيك صلى الله عليه وسلم: {وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ إِذْ ظَلَمُوا أَنْفُسَهُمْ جَاءُوكَ فَاسْتَغْفَرُوا اللَّهَ وَاسْتَغْفَرَ لَهُمُ الرَّسُولُ لَوَجَدُوا اللَّهَ تَوَّابًا رَحِيمًا} [سورة النساء] وإني قد أتيت نبيك تائبًا مستغفرًا فأسألك أن توجب لي المغفرة كما أوجبتها لمن أتاه في حياته، اللهم إني أتوجه إليك بنبيك صلى الله عليه وسلم نبي الرحمة، يا رسول الله إني أتوجه بك إلى ربي ليغفر لي ذنوبي، اللهم إني أسألك بحقه أن تغفر لي ذنوبي

"O Allah, You have indeed stated in Your book to Your Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam: { If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah’s forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful } [4:64] and I've come to your Prophet repenting [from my sins] and seeking forgiveness, so I ask you [my Lord] that you grant me forgiveness just like you granted it to the one who came to him (i.e. the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) during his life.
O Allah I approach you through your Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam -, the Prophet of Mercy. O Messenger of Allah I approach my Lord through you that He forgives my sins. O Allah, I'm asking you that you forgive my sins for his sake."

As highlighted in red.

Imam 'Abd al-Qadir al-Jilani [al-Hanbali] (d. 561 AH) recommends seeking intercession with the Prophet ﷺ

He's said in al-Ghunya li Talibi Tariq al-Haqq 1/35 - 36 the following (translation taken from here: "Visiting the Prophet's Grave"):
If Allah blesses the pilgrim with prosperity and he is able to come to Madina, then what is desirable for him is that he come to the mosque of the Prophet and say upon entering it:

O Allah, send blessings upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad, and stem for me the gates of your mercy, and close for me the gates of your punishment, all praise belongs to Allah.

Then let him come to the grave of the Prophet and stand in its proximity so that he will be between the grave and the Qibla, and let him stand so that the facade of the Qibla will be behind him and the grave in front of him exactly facing his face, and the minbar to his left... Let him then say:

O Allah! I am turning to You with Your Prophet, upon him Your peace, the Prophet of mercy. O Messenger of Allah! I am turning with you to my Lord so that He will forgive me my sins. O Allah, I am asking You for his sake (bi haqqihi) that You forgive me and grant me mercy.

As highlighted by the red.

And here is what the Salaf done:

Imam Ibn Abi Dunya (d. 281 AH): The Salaf acted upon the Hadith of the blind man and performed Tawassul!

He said in his book Mujabu al-Da'wa - which is a compilation of various supplications used by the Salaf al-salih - the following (translation taken from HERE):

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو هِشَامٍ، سَمِعْتُ عَنَ كَثِيرِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ كَثِيرِ بْنِ رِفَاعَةَ قَالَ: " §جَاءَ رَجُلٌ إِلَى عَبْدِ الْمَلِكِ بْنِ حَيَّانَ بْنِ سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْحَسَنِ بْنِ أَبْجَرَ، فَجَسَّ بَطْنَهُ، فَقَالَ: بِكَ دَاءٌ لَا يَبْرَأُ، قَالَ: مَا هُوَ؟ قَالَ: هُوَ الدُّبَيْلَةُ، فَتَحَوَّلَ الرَّجُلُ، فَقَالَ: اللَّهُ، اللَّهُ، رَبِّي لَا أُشْرِكُ بِهِ أَحَدًا، اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَتَوَجَّهُ إِلَيْكَ بِنَبِيِّكَ مُحَمَّدٍ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ، نَبِيِّ الرَّحْمَةِ، يَا مُحَمَّدُ، إِنِّي أَتَوَجَّهُ بِكَ إِلَى رَبِّكَ وَرَبِّي أَنْ يَرْحَمَنِي مِمَّا بِي رَحْمَةً يُغْنِينِي بِهَا عَنْ رَحْمَةِ مَنْ سِوَاهُ - ثَلَاثَ مَرَّاتٍ ثُمَّ دَعَا إِلَى ابْنِ أَبْجَرَ، فَجَسَّ بَطْنَهُ، فَقَالَ: بَرَأْتَ، مَا بِكَ عِلَّةٌ

... a person came over to see ‘Abd-ul-Malik bin Sa‘īd bin Abjar (who is from the Tabi’ Tabieen). ‘Abd-ul-Malik pressed his belly and told him that he was suffering from an incurable disease. The man asked him: ‘what is it?’ ‘Abd-ul-Malik replied that it was a kind of ulcer that grows inside the belly and ultimately kills the man. It is said that the patient turned round and then he said: Allāh! Allāh! Allāh is my Lord. I regard no one as His rival or partner. O Allāh! I beseech You and submit myself to You through the mediation of Your Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), the merciful Prophet. O Muhammad! Through your means I submit myself to your and my Lord that He should take mercy on me in my state of illness... It is said that ‘Abd-ul-Malik pressed his belly again and said: ‘you are cured, you are no longer suffering from any disease.’

Red is highlighted again. Can you likewise confirm that the Salaf were committing shirk @Hamzza according to your beliefs and MIAW.

It's considered Makrooh in Imam Abu Hanifa's Madhab and most of the Maliki's similarly said it is disliked, so I don't know why you are repeating, "it's recommended in all Madhabs" bullshit.

The Caliph al-Mansoor asked Imam Malik ben Anas: "O Abu Abdullah shall I face the Qiblah and make supplication or face the messenger of Allah Sallallahu (alayhi wa salam)?

Imam Malik said: "why would not face him and he is your wasilah (path) and wasilat your great father Adam to Allah, rather face him and ask for his intercession, Allah will make him intercede."

I have provided the points of view of the Hanbali madhab which you lied upon and the Salaf and you have yet to even provide me a single person before Ibn Taymiyyah to say that it is haram, let alone Shirk as MIAW said. Rather, you have abandoned the recommendations of the Salaf and accused the great Hanbali scholar of teaching polytheism, such is the way of the khariji takfiri. Please stop calling yourself a Salafi when you are accusing them of shirk.

Last edited:

Hamzza

VIP
@World do you know there are different types of Tawassul?

Tawassul to Allah via the essence of the prophet(all your sources relate to this type of Tawassul) is different from supplicating to him(the Prophet), seeking help from him or requesting from him.

Why are you distorting my words and cherry-picking the statements of the Ulema? When did you see me making judgements or coming to conclusions? I'm a miskeen layman and I don't accuse the learned man and Sheikhs of being laymen, Takfeeris..etc like you do.

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
CHAOS. UTTER CHAOS. Forgot to check in with my wll in here but I was there.By the time we reached the masjid there were cars parked through blocks. Had to wait at the door because there was just too many people, when we finally reached inside It was crowded as hell and just very hot in general, like walking INTO A SAUNA. People were pushing up into me and being loud per usual, and at that moment i regretted my choices. I got jumpscared when i turned around and saw a random group of men behind me. One adeer and this girl got into an argument and he even slapped her. I was shocked. Like how can this happen at a masjid?

Also that masjid has a history of uncleanliness and was just not suitable for the lecture at all. But i died when he switched the topic to haya because of how the women were acting, Yaab i was so embarassed !

And ik theres alot of ppl talking about how the women were acting , but the men were also equally as bad. They were literally running into the womens section after the ustadh told them to leave and some were even trying to blend in with us.

Last edited:

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
Actually yeah, I'd rather them fangirl over kpop stars than fangirling over a sheikh giving dawah.

like WTF why are they dressing improperly and fangirling over a sheikh in a masjid? absolutely disgusting. its very disrespectful, Haram, and they're taking up space for people who actually want to listen and speak to him.

the girls clearly arent serious about their deen if they're wearing revealing clothing and chasing after a sheikh, completely shameless behavior
Even as a girl i was so embarassed. This masjid lowkey dont play that. When i went to dugsi there you had to wear jilbaab.

Hamzza

VIP
I have provided the points of view of the Hanbali madhab which you lied upon and the Salaf and you have yet to even provide me a single person before Ibn Taymiyyah to say that it is haram, let alone Shirk as MIAW said. Rather, you have abandoned the recommendations of the Salaf and accused the great Hanbali scholar of teaching polytheism, such is the way of the khariji takfiri. Please stop calling yourself a Salafi when you are accusing them of shirk.
I didn't lie, he transmitted the Opinions of Hanbalis in the same wording.

This is the second nullifier according to Ibn Abdul Wahhab:

الثاني: من جعل بينه وبين الله وسائط يدعوهم ويسألهم الشفاعة ويتوكل عليهم فقد كفر إجماعا​

Whoever puts intermediaries between himself and God, calling upon them, asking them for intercession, and trusting in them, then he has unanimously disbelieved.

He transmitted this from Hanbali scholars before him who agreed that this is a Shirk.

1. Al Mardawi

وَكَذَا الْحُكْمُ لَوْ جَعَلَ بَيْنَهُ وَبَيْنَ اللَّهِ وَسَائِطَ يَتَوَكَّلُ عَلَيْهِمْ وَيَدْعُوهُمْ وَيَسْأَلُهُمْ إجْمَاعًا​

The same hukm(kufr) applies if he placed intermediaries between himself and God, relying on them, calling upon them, and asking them.

2. Ibn Hajr Al Haythami

المكفرات عند الحنابلة سواء وافقوا ما مرّ أو خالفوه.
وحاصل عبارة الفروع أن مما يكون كفراً جحد صفة له تعالى اتفق على إثباتها، أو بعض كتبه أو رسله أو سبه أو رسوله، أو ادعاء النبوة، أو بغض الرسول أو ما جاء به، وترك إنكار كل منكر بقلبه، وجحد حكم ظاهر مجمع عليه والشك فيه ومثله لا يجهل، وبعضهم يكفر جاحد تحريم النبيذ وكل مسكر, ومن ذلك أن يجعل بينه وبين الله تعالى وسائط يتوكل عليهم ويدعوهم ويسألهم قالوا: إجماعا، أو يسجد لنحو شمس​

"Among that is that he puts between himself and Allah Almighty intermediates, depending on them, invoking them and asking (things) from them, they said: consensus.."

3. Al Bahuti

‬‎
20230204_085146.jpg

Or if he places intermediaries between himself and Allah, relying on them, calling upon them, and asking them. Meaning he Apostatized because this is like what the idolaters have done saying: (We worship them only that they may bring us near to
Allah) As Zumr:3.

World

VIP
I didn't lie, he transmitted the Opinions of Hanbalis in the same wording.

This is the second nullifier according to Ibn Abdul Wahhab:

الثاني: من جعل بينه وبين الله وسائط يدعوهم ويسألهم الشفاعة ويتوكل عليهم فقد كفر إجماعا​

Whoever puts intermediaries between himself and God, calling upon them, asking them for intercession, and trusting in them, then he has unanimously disbelieved.

He transmitted this from Hanbali scholars before him who agreed that this is a Shirk.

1. Al Mardawi

وَكَذَا الْحُكْمُ لَوْ جَعَلَ بَيْنَهُ وَبَيْنَ اللَّهِ وَسَائِطَ يَتَوَكَّلُ عَلَيْهِمْ وَيَدْعُوهُمْ وَيَسْأَلُهُمْ إجْمَاعًا​

The same hukm(kufr) applies if he placed intermediaries between himself and God, relying on them, calling upon them, and asking them.

2. Ibn Hajr Al Haythami

3. Al Bahuti

‬‎View attachment 252208

Or if he places intermediaries between himself and Allah, relying on them, calling upon them, and asking them. Meaning he Apostatized because this is like what the idolaters have done saying: (We worship them only that they may bring us near to
Allah) As Zumr:3.
None of these scholars said that Istigatha and Tawassul is placing intermediaries between himself and Allah, or calling upon other than Allah, that is the corrupt understanding of MIAW. When a Muslim asks the Prophet (saw) to intercede for him, it is because they are a seeking a means, by virtue of the power of intercession which Allah has bestowed on him in the Qur’an.

I’ve shown statements by the Hanbali madhab and the Salaf that this is recommended, and that MIAW considers this to be shirk.

You are quoting Ibn Hajar as if he isn’t the harshest critic against you, let us see what he says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Full disclosure: I do not condone what the Girls of MN done in their akhlaaq in the event. More supervision needs to be placed in these events.

but on the subject of responsibility and/or blame its split between the Masjid and the team representing Abu Taymiyyah.

I blame Abu Taymiyyah's team partially for the whole debacle. They picked a masjid to host him knowing its capacity limit is no more than 300-500 max

Not a convention or hall. And I blame the masjid for hosting him knowing they don't have the resources and support to deal with high volume of people.

Masjid Abubakar has hosted many notable shuyookh from around the world, I even witnessed
Yusuf Estes there as a youngin when I visited MN. Abu Taymiyyah is different to these guys because of his phenomenon of large youth audience from social media and his home base in UK circles. Hence why you seen only kids- early 20s pull up to him.

btw, Its nearing the end when people only come to see a speaker/sheikh for his status and not his message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending