Somalians rampaging at Abu Taymiyyah lecture in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
baseless accusations

the next time there is a lecture in minnesota, that is held by an old imam instead of a handsome sheikh who is tiktok famous, tell me how many teenage girls you will see

NOT EVEN ONE!

clearly you are delusional and disingenuous if you think those young teenage girls are there because they were actually interested in the lecture

did you not see how they were screeching and had their cameras recording? clearly that is not normal for an islamic lecture...

close your eyes. does this sound like a MASJID? or a CONCERT?
You’re a weirdo that is against women from listening to dawah

and keeps insulting them using incel terminology like dark skin L haplogroup

no doubt you’re part of Dark NN

You’re a weirdo that is against women from listening to dawah
im not against it. I even complimented the noble somali woman with the niqab who was there because she actually cares about the lecture

im against young teenage girls fangirling over a sheikh, screeching with cameras in his face.

and keeps insulting them using incel terminology like dark skin L haplogroup
i only mentioned dark skin because there were a lot of girls in the video, so i mentioned skin tone so you can see the one i was referencing.
no doubt you’re part of Dark NN
im not that shits corny

Also, notice how you dodged all my points? These women arent there to listen to the lecture, theyre here for tiktok famous sheikh. This is a proven fact

Reverse

booliska federal 🚓
Roughly 6 people fainted and 3 seizures at the masjid tonight.

Masjid management refused to open the windows (no AC by the way). About -5° outside, freezing cold and extremely extremely inside (almost 800+ people in one sitting).

Boys were fighting to get inside after the sheikh arrived. Girls were climbing over walls to get inside too.

5 minutes after the sheikh arrived, the event was canceled for the boys. Girls were only allowed to stay, they cheered and clapped of the boys getting kicked out. Most girls weren't wearing hijabs properly or even had them on. Shocker.

EMS had trouble getting inside, traffic outside was packed. 5 ambulances, paramedic battalion chief, 4 police squads.

State fire marshal is inbound to investigate various code violations. Very hectic.

I'd say that the event wasn't planned correctly, more like an after thought. Lecture tomorrow most likely canceled.

im not against it. I even complimented the noble somali woman with the niqab who was there because she actually cares about the lecture

im against young teenage girls fangirling over a sheikh, screeching with cameras in his face.

i only mentioned dark skin because there were a lot of girls in the video, so i mentioned skin tone so you can see the one i was referencing.

im not that shits corny

Also, notice how you dodged all my points? These women arent there to listen to the lecture, theyre here for tiktok famous sheikh. This is a proven fact
If you're not them then why are you using their racist terminology? Do better, you're quite embarrassing!

People should not assume the noises are for Abu Taymiyyah but because of how utterly packed the place is.

It is inappropriate and there should have been a bigger hall to avoid what happened but that is a strange assumption.

Going through Twitter and I’m seeing Females allowed in the front row of the masjid with their toes sticking out. Most of these females wearing face mask & makeup. I bet 90% of those people only came to the event due to clout and not for the Actual lecture 🤦🏾‍♂️

Abu Taymiyyah is not Justin Bieber

View attachment 252054
dark skin somalian female caught grabbing on to abu taymiyyah and screeching. Clearly sexual assault.

View attachment 252056
reputable testament from our noble somali sister, proving that many women were dressed improperly. Respect to her for being modest and having haya unlike most sisters who went there.

View attachment 252057
somalian female wearing hijab improperly, peeking over into the mens side

somalian woman screeching like monkeys over seeing the sheikh. imagine coming to the masjid not for allah, but for a sheikh you find handsome. astagfirullah

is this not proof enough for you?... imagine what wasn't captured on video

i can swear on my life that 90% of those women dont regularly visit lectures, clearly they only arrived since the handsome brother is popular on tiktok

this primal sexual instict found in women is the reason why they will make up the majority of jahannam (dont be angry at me, this is sahih bukhari hadith)
You’re trolling and playing with the deen. We will see where you go in Akhira.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I hate these animals..

And it’s mostly women grown ass girl fancrushing on a Imam.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Most communities would shun someone who said this, but to Somalis majority brainwashed by the salafi cult thanks to Saudi petrodollars he’s a star. I’m happy to say I no longer live in Minnehopeless.

So this Salafi guy who talks about impregnating mothers is somehow famous? Never heard of him must be the newest Abu Khadeejah

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
View attachment 252054
dark skin somalian female caught grabbing on to abu taymiyyah and screeching. Clearly sexual assault.

View attachment 252056
reputable testament from our noble somali sister, proving that many women were dressed improperly. Respect to her for being modest and having haya unlike most sisters who went there.

View attachment 252057
somalian female wearing hijab improperly, peeking over into the mens side

somalian woman screeching like monkeys over seeing the sheikh. imagine coming to the masjid not for allah, but for a sheikh you find handsome. astagfirullah

is this not proof enough for you?... imagine what wasn't captured on video

i can swear on my life that 90% of those women dont regularly visit lectures, clearly they only arrived since the handsome brother is popular on tiktok

this primal sexual instict found in women is the reason why they will make up the majority of jahannam (dont be angry at me, this is sahih bukhari hadith)
Wallahi Western Halimos are finished if even the religious ones are behaving like monkeys in heat. Disgusting and embarassing groupie behavior! Cheap and clean is not a anomoly!

:ohlord: :ohlord:

I was looking at his twitter account and can someone explain the 3rd screenshot? Is OP implying Taymiyyah dislikes Somalis? And who is Khalid Yasin? That screenshot is very different to others he posted…what is he trying to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.