Somalians rampaging at Abu Taymiyyah lecture in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka

So many questions

Why isn’t there a segregated womens space? Why they sitting that close to Abu Taymiyyah:damnmusic:

Reports of several injuries and one person has passed out yaab reer MN

Calaami

The Minnezoota race has shamed all of us honest Somali Americans. Abu Taymiyyah never coming back :dead:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Reer MN seem to have a bimodal distribution in terms of how miskeen they are. They have some of the most noble and some of the most degenerate amongst them

Calaami

Reer MN seem to have a bimodal distribution in terms of how miskeen they are. They have some of the most noble and some of the most degenerate amongst them
These people aren’t normal, they swarm the Shaykh like he’s Justin Timberlake

Yaraye

VIP

So many questions

Why isn’t there a segregated womens space? Why they sitting that close to Abu Taymiyyah:damnmusic:

Reports of several injuries and one person has passed out yaab reer MN
it not that there aren't any segregated area in abubakar. they sat him down at the borderline of the two gendered areas, they removed the curtain.

Most communities would shun someone who said this, but to Somalis majority brainwashed by the salafi cult thanks to Saudi petrodollars he’s a star. I’m happy to say I no longer live in Minnehopeless.

embarrassing

fatherless faraxs and retarded xalimos giving us a bad rep by acting like monkeys

why are you treating a sheik who gives dawah like a celebrity?

typical L-haplogroup behavior.

also why so many somali women over there? what is their goal?

its strange for women to take their time out of their day to listen to dawah, and i see mnay sisters not even wearing hijab properly. are they even taking this seriously?

Yaraye

VIP
it not that there aren't any segregated area in abubakar. they sat him down at the borderline of the two gendered areas, they removed the curtain.
damn traffic was spread from the masjid all the way to Bloomington. these stupid gaalos complaining in the comments :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:. Mpls Police trying to twist the story. They are saying that here was fighting and people fainted. when in reality it was crowded and hot so people fainted.

Yaraye

VIP
also why so many somali women over there? what is their goal?

its strange for women to take their time out of their day to listen to dawah, and i see mnay sisters not even wearing hijab properly. are they even taking this seriously?
would you rather have them fangirl over rappers or kpop idols then? :comeon::westbrookwtf:

Getting tired of these somali parents. I go to local ymca . Everyday some somali Mom drops of 8 kids and then dips. Kids running wild. Same shit probably happened here supervise your dam kids

would you rather have them fangirl over rappers or kpop idols then? :comeon::westbrookwtf:
Actually yeah, I'd rather them fangirl over kpop stars than fangirling over a sheikh giving dawah.

like WTF why are they dressing improperly and fangirling over a sheikh in a masjid? absolutely disgusting. its very disrespectful, Haram, and they're taking up space for people who actually want to listen and speak to him.

the girls clearly arent serious about their deen if they're wearing revealing clothing and chasing after a sheikh, completely shameless behavior

Yaraye

VIP
Actually yeah, I'd rather them fangirl over kpop stars than fangirling over a sheikh giving dawah.

like WTF why are they dressing improperly and fangirling over a sheikh in a masjid? absolutely disgusting. its very disrespectful, Haram, and they're taking up space for people who actually want to listen and speak to him.

the girls clearly arent serious about their deen if they're wearing revealing clothing and chasing after a sheikh, completely shameless behavior
revealing clothes? :what1:Where?! they are all in their winter jackets , covered, and wearing hijab.:mahubowtf:They aren't dressed inappropriately. Don't tell me the silver of ankle from ONE girl caused you to be excited and get hard? :westbrookwtf:So all of a sudden its"tHeY're wEaRinG reVeAliNg cLoThEs!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending