Somalia we got your oil song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

This British piece of shit is singing “somalia we got your oil” while in a war ship in the Somali coast:faysalwtf:

Nacalaa the motherfucker is triggering the life out of me:birdman:

Their stupid soma oil and gas company is waiting our shit but they’re never going to see it.

Tbh all this was predicted we were fucked from about 150 years ago because of our own sins but no worries, victory is for the believers in the end and the disbelievers will be overcome, then I will be making a song about my newly acquired skyscrapers in London:trumpsmirk:

LOL the funny thing about these gaal is that they're obsessed with us. they literally made a song about how happy they are too meet pirates. that alone tells me they're the types of losers who don't have anything else in life to look forward to. this is the only exciting event in their lives. as soon as they step out of the uniforms they're the ones who live in the ghettos & claim welfare checks & demand to be kissed in the ass cus they played with pirates :drakelaugh:

LOL the funny thing about these gaal is that they're obsessed with us. they literally made a song about how happy they are too meet pirates. that alone tells me they're the types of losers who don't have anything else in life to look forward to. this is the only exciting event in their lives. as soon as they step out of the uniforms they're the ones who live in the ghettos & claim welfare checks & demand to be kissed in the ass cus they played with pirates :drakelaugh:

Too true soldier is a blue collar job, once they are out of uniform they are the lowest in society, their wives were getting piped by Dwayne while they was doing hero, they come home to a mixed raced baby which they have to provide for from their £18k salary. Most get PTSD and become junkies anyway, a just punishment for the Enemies of Allah alxamdulilah :siilaanyosmile:

well u censored and censored keep fighting each other. the white man is just taking advantage of your useless never-ending clan wars. the white man is smart, as usual. as they say "a fool and his money are soon parted"

So true. There's nothing in the UK it's got nothing.

Last edited:
Too true soldier is a blue collar job, once they are out of uniform they are the lowest in society, their wives were getting piped by Dwayne while they was doing hero, they come home to a mixed raced baby which they have to provide for from their £18k salary. Most get PTSD and become junkies anyway, a just punishment for the Enemies of Allah alxamdulilah :siilaanyosmile:

So true again. Let them enjoy thier shit lives.

well u hutus and dorros keep fighting each other. the white man is just taking advantage of your useless never-ending clan wars. the white man is smart, as usual. as they say "a fool and his money are soon parted"
:gucciwhat:
Do you really think he or most gaals differentiate b/w SL and the rest of Somalia? He's talking about all of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.