Black woman assaults and abuses 3 year old Somali boy with autism 😔

weirdest group ngl. What does it matter to you that an ethnic group you have nothing to do with does not want to share your label?

imagine getting genuinely mad about that that you tweet abt it
Combo of xasidnimo, jealousy, inferiority complex and seeing an opportunity to put someone else down.

Some people feel like you are insulting them if you say you don't identify with it as though you're saying being classed with them is beneath you.

Keep using the name of Allah in vain you immature child.
No, it was a sincere dua that I also made in real life, certainly not using the name of Allah (SWT) in vain.

Very disappointing to see that you're more offended by people who are angry at the abuse than the abuser herself.

No, it was a sincere dua that I also made in real life, certainly not using the name of Allah (SWT) in vain.

Very disappointing to see that you're more offended by people who are angry at the abuse than the abuser herself.
Again, you are an immature child, stop using the name of Allah in vain. It is immature childish people like you who give Islam and even religion a bad name. This abuse is a human problem, that will be solved by people, and not by invoking Allah's name to intervene in a harsh way according to your whims. You need help!

Again, you are an immature child, stop using the name of Allah in vain. It is immature childish people like you who give Islam and even religion a bad name. This abuse is a human problem, that will be solved by people, and not by invoking Allah's name to intervene in a harsh way according to your whims. You need help!
I just recognised your user name, you're the same loser who posted this lame ragebait thread, so I'm just gonna ignore you now and I strongly encourage everyone reading this to do the same. Have a good one, sxb.
What is happening lately, seems like the ladies are losing the plot with the man hating?

I honestly think the guys are exhausted and cannot be bothered to argue back and forth with them, and just let them get away with outrageous things being said.

When things start collapsing, and the world goes into war, guess who all of these angry ladies will need to protect them and build up society again.....

:hmm:

I just recognised your user name, you're the same loser who posted this lame ragebait thread, so I'm just gonna ignore you now and I strongly encourage everyone reading this to do the same. Have a good one, sxb.
Yes thank you darling, insult me but do not take Allah's name in vain.

I've seen similar stories with nurses and the elderly. Lots of unqualified hoodrats taking care of the vulnerable unfortunately

Ilhan Omar ruined the image of Somalis in America I don’t like her she’s a very mixed person and is unpredictable besides Minnesota is a liberal state this mathow lady will be released shortly 😂

You're supposed to support her existence in politics whatever her views are. Somalis need to see themselves in public figures in the diaspora.

Trending

Latest posts