Somalia was hardcore Pan African

080F67A6-F3EB-46F1-883C-067372A80B2D.jpeg

63524845-A551-42C7-897F-A5CB00264067.jpeg

When it arrived the giraffe caused general amazement. Checking their encyclopedias, Confucian scholars decided that it must be a unicorn, a mythological creature that traditionally was said to have “the body of a deer, the tail of an ox, and the hooves of a horse,” and to be of such a gentle disposition that “it only ate grass and never hurt a living being.” When they learned that the animal in the Somali language was known as girin, that settled the matter. To Chinese ears, girinsounded very much like qilin, the Chinese name of the unicorn. The appearance of a qilin was regarded as proof of the virtue of the reigning emperor. Presenting it as a gift was a way for the officials to ingratiate themselves with the emperor.

Now when all these Somali girls go to Korea or east Asia they can share this info lmfao

f*ck that i say one of us takes control over the military steals some gear from bootys many military bases flowed by a long as slaughter of al useless march into the ictriaf ville and remind them of what medieval torture and hell is after some minor shootings here and three u should be able to run the country with an iron fist.

lol i agree, the only thing you guys are good at is being funny...nothing else

Watching this made me really happy and sad at the same time. Most of the people living in Somalia dont even know their own heritage all they have been taught to know is tribal links. We can become a superpower if we can come together :yousmart:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
What a fantastic video. I'll share this to my mom so she can traffic this video thru whatsapp groups