Somalia should legalize LGBT and become liberal

NidarNidar

Punisher
1700318305053.png

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Morality is defined by whatever is trending in California, and the sooner you make your peace with that, the happier you will be in the end.
Morality is defined by Allah SWT if you were a muslim i would advise you to retake your shahada and seek dawah.

Hear me out

The financial and scientific powerhouses - the US, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands - all cluster strongly liberal, and LGBT is a core tenet there.

Unfortunately Africa and the wider Muslim world is associated with Parochialism, bigotry, intolerance, etc. But by adopting tactical homosexuality (full decriminalization, hiring bantus and Habesha/oromos to attend pride parades), we can front run the region.

The Ottomans did it in 1858, what's some lamagoodles?

We can gain moral superiority over our neighbour's in the region and eventually become an outpost of the US like Baltic Nations/South Korea. We'll also get more sympathy for getting K5 and NFD back.

Obviously, we will rotate the cities where the Pride Parade on a yearly basis based on 4.5, that's only fair.

:)
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
OP has lost his mind

Reer marka cadcads are flaming faggรถts, they should be kept isolated.

'Reer Marka maa tahay?' is also common saying if someone is trying to say you're gay lol

My abti told me government officials and the business elite would travel to Merka and claimed to go enjoy the bada even though there are nicer beaches closer to Xamar. They went for the young, light skin boys.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Djibouti have always been neutral on the issue by decriminalizing in the colonial times. And they chosen to retain those laws post-independence. IOG even defended his countryโ€™s stance on LGBT.

What has they benefited from it? I mean, theyโ€™re definitely not portrayed as liberal, lol :pachah1:
There is no corrolation between legalizing LGPT rights and economic success. But definitely speaks of the level of human rights in the country.
No wonder they are more reer magaal and have less tendency to be mooryaans and cawaan.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Hell no. You want us to coexist with Khaniises. That ain't never happening.

Somalia needs to be governed by the book and the sunnah. We already have an issue with the current lack of Islam in the dowlad forget embracing liberalism and LGBT.

There is no corrolation between legalizing LGPT rights and economic success. But definitely speaks of the level of human rights in the country.

Not only economic success, OP is also trying to argue that we might get moral superiority vis a vis our neighboring countries if decriminalization were to occur, as well as become closer to the US. Which isn't necessarily always the case.

The truth is that every country, including the west, will always go after their interests. Regardless of whether there're dealing with a bastion of democracy or an authoritarian by all metrics.

Just look at how Qatar host the US biggest oversea military base in the middle east region. And we've seen how the world has been critical of their LGBT views/treatments.

We can gain moral superiority over our neighbour's in the region and eventually become an outpost of the US like Baltic Nations/South Korea. We'll also get more sympathy for getting K5 and NFD back.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Not only economic success, OP is also trying to argue that we might get moral superiority vis a vis our neighboring countries if decriminalization were to occur, as well as become closer to the US. Which isn't necessarily always the case.

The truth is that every country, including the west, will always go after their interests. Regardless of whether there're dealing with a bastion of democracy or an authoritarian by all metrics.

Just look at how Qatar host the US biggest oversea military base in the middle east region. And we've seen how the world has been critical of their LGBT views/treatments.
the only way you can get moral superiority is by following the quran and sunnah there is no other way because morality comes from the Allah

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅท
Yeah cause letting men duck each other will stop al shabaab from blowing shit up and corrupt politicians from stealing money๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Nigga u stupid the civilians will jus take it upon themselves to punish any fakkits.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hear me out

The financial and scientific powerhouses - the US, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands - all cluster strongly liberal, and LGBT is a core tenet there.

Unfortunately Africa and the wider Muslim world is associated with Parochialism, bigotry, intolerance, etc. But by adopting tactical homosexuality (full decriminalization, hiring bantus and Habesha/oromos to attend pride parades), we can front run the region.

The Ottomans did it in 1858, what's some lamagoodles?

Obviously, we will rotate the cities where the Pride Parade on a yearly basis based on 4.5, that's only fair.

:)

I am having trouble reconciling your profile pic with your Lgtb activism? What gives?

1700336642449.png

GemState

36/21
VIP

Fundamentally, history trends towards moral progress and expanding circles of empathy. This is how the British went from Mau Mau and the Malayan emergency to importing Somalis by the hundreds of thousands in the space of 60 years and the US from Jim Crow to Wokeness.

By century's end most countries will just legalize LGBT anyway, but just as Sweden is a moral superpower, Somalia can strive to be a moral hyperpower in Africa and get first mover advantage. We should also champion open borders. Somali ministers should be sounding like Greta Thunberg.

After a few years of sounding like a Californian Progressive we'll get Chomsky et al to talk about Galbeed and NFD independence from bigoted, reactionary Ethiopia and Kenya for it to instead join Liberal Somalia.

Don't lose focus!!!! ๐ŸŒˆ

Trending