Somalia should legalize LGBT and become liberal

GemState

36/21
VIP
Hear me out

The financial and scientific powerhouses - the US, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands - all cluster strongly liberal, and LGBT is a core tenet there.

Unfortunately Africa and the wider Muslim world is associated with Parochialism, bigotry, intolerance, etc. But by adopting tactical homosexuality (full decriminalization, hiring bantus and Habesha/oromos to attend pride parades), we can front run the region.

The Ottomans did it in 1858, what's some lamagoodles?

We can gain moral superiority over our neighbour's in the region and eventually become an outpost of the US like Baltic Nations/South Korea. We'll also get more sympathy for getting K5 and NFD back.

Obviously, we will rotate the cities where the Pride Parade on a yearly basis based on 4.5, that's only fair.

:)

GemState

36/21
VIP
1700289604141.png

1700289649965.png

mrlog

VIP
Hear me out

The financial and scientific powerhouses - the US, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands - all cluster strongly liberal, and LGBT is a core tenet there.

Unfortunately Africa and the wider Muslim world is associated with Parochialism, bigotry, intolerance, etc. But by adopting tactical homosexuality (full decriminalization, hiring bantus and Habesha/oromos to attend pride parades), we can front run the region.

The Ottomans did it in 1858, what's some lamagoodles?

We can gain moral superiority over our neighbour's in the region and eventually become an outpost of the US like Baltic Nations/South Korea. We'll also get more sympathy for getting K5 and NFD back.

Obviously, we will rotate the cities where the Pride Parade on a yearly basis based on 4.5, that's only fair.

:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tbh I don't think any of that matters, you can be secular, pro-LGBTQ, hell even disavow Islam for the West, and they'd still view you as a peasant.

The West doesn't even respect/view East Asians, a high IQ and industrialised race as their worthy counterparts, what makes you think anything a black African can do will get them in our good graces?

Never going to happen.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So you want us to bend over and pretend to be pro gay so the white man can like us?

Vamos Get Out GIF by Travis

GemState

36/21
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you want us to bend over and pretend to be pro gay so the white man can like us?

Vamos Get Out GIF by Travis
Tbh I don't think any of that matters, you can be secular, pro-LGBTQ, hell even disavow Islam for the West, and they'd still view you as a peasant.

The West doesn't even respect/view East Asians, a high IQ and industrialised race as their worthy counterparts, what makes you think anything a black African can do will get them in our good graces?

Never going to happen.
With or without LGBT somalia will remain a super shithole.
Morality is defined by whatever is trending in California, and the sooner you make your peace with that, the happier you will be in the end. The reason we write our pronouns on emails nowadays is because we got blindsided.

The trick seems to consist of front-running them, i.e. by guesstimating where it goes next to maximizing social capital and hope to transfer that into tangible financial/diplomatic support.

Somalia has to be the gayest state of them all to succeed. We need radical change.

Now go grab the🌈 flag and get on with it 😤

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Merka after the 8th Pride Parade.
View attachment 303982

Furthermore OXFAM/Novib explained that the only known area in Somalia where there is limited acceptability of homosexuality is in Merka, where a minority clan, more linked to the Arab community, marginally accepts homosexuality within its community. This also presupposes that the information about the individual is kept within the community, because if the other clans in the area were to find out, the person would suffer the consequences.. Yassin confirmed that there was a more liberal attitude towards homosexuals in Merka and that there is a gay/lesbian community in the town. Merka is to be considered the most liberal community in Somalia.

attash

Amaan Duule
I respect the trolling game, but you're going to need some new material. Using LGBT to trigger people is getting boring at this point.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I respect the trolling game, but you're going to need some new material. Using LGBT to trigger people is getting boring at this point.
I'm not joking.
Lmao at "Linked to Arab community" like that explains it:drakelaugh:

I always wondered why these Arabs in the US would push a pro LGBT agenda, but they're really ahead of the curve. Hamas holding a pride rally and elections would have hurt Israel more than a ICBM in Tel Aviv smh.

How much international aid (if any) is given to South Africa and those highlighted South American countries as a result of legalizing gay marriage? Genuinely curious.

I'm not joking.

Lmao at "Linked to Arab community" like that explains it:drakelaugh:

I always wondered why these Arabs in the US would push a pro LGBT agenda, but they're really ahead of the curve. Hamas holding a pride rally and elections would have hurt Israel more than a ICBM in Tel Aviv smh.

Nah, you're definitely trolling. The reason why these countries are so pro-rights & LGBTQ is BECAUSE they are developed, a sh!thole legalising gay marriage isn't magically going to propel it to the developed world, hence why people are rightfully accusing you of trolling :umad:

GemState

36/21
VIP
How much international aid (if any) is given to South Africa and those highlighted South American countries as a result of legalizing gay marriage? Genuinely curious.
Nah, you're definitely trolling. The reason why these countries are so pro-rights & LGBTQ is BECAUSE they are developed, a sh!thole legalising gay marriage isn't magically going to propel it to the developed world, hence why people are rightfully accusing you of trolling :umad:
South Africa legalized LGBT in 2006.

1700293029288.png

Brazil legalized in 2010 lol
1700293208639.png

Trending