Somalia should leave the Arab League (not political thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Egypt and Somalia have a common interest in weakening Ethiopia.

Also however said Ina Iley is just wrong

I say Somalia should be at the forefront of creating an Indian Ocean rim alliance.
The destiny of our country lies in resurrecting old ties with these countries.

In terms of Al, I say we have good relations with Yemen, Oman and Comoros. The rest of the Gulf is either in flames or not worth dealing with.

AL is useless so doesn't matter if we are in or out.

I think they helped in the ogaden war they sent millions of dollars in arms to Somalia, established military training and sent experts to Somalia of course this was because we had a mutual enemy but I think they're our most consistent allies because we'll always have the same enemy same can't be said about other countries
That's true. but there help the past decade has been low quality.
With rotten food aid last year and old pickup trucks being sent, we're like their garbage dump.

Arabs are like shadows, they're only there when your shining and disappear in your darkest moments.
We'll see if they will help build up our national army again like what Turkey is doing.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
There are certain members of the Arab League that have been known to undermine Somalia's sovereignty and integrity, those nations are also pretty much masters of the rest of the members, they rule the roost. For Somalia's interest, we should be cutting off our relationship with the Arab League as a whole until further notice. We should make alliances and deals with separate nations that do not undermine us.

I apologise, @BANTU I could not resist.

BANTU

+op MVLI
There are certain members of the Arab League that have been known to undermine Somalia's sovereignty and integrity, those nations are also pretty much masters of the rest of the members, they rule the roost. For Somalia's interest, we should be cutting off our relationship with the Arab League as a whole until further notice. We should make alliances and deals with separate nations that do not undermine us.

I apologise, @BANTU I could not resist.
What do you apologize for? :ftw9nwa:

Dubai passport control - I argued with the arab guy checking my passport, saying
I was Arab :farole: me: no I am Somali and he says no somali are Arab,
so i said whatever, just stamp my passport, I am tired

and the countless, madoows saying oh but you mixed with Arab right? No you piece
of xaar my tiimo is Somali, we got the good good
:noneck: anyway, if wakanda was a real country, I would still move there
and embrace the kunta kiinta hahhaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending