Somalia should leave the Arab League (not political thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
idk how tf, why the Somalia is in this so called arab league. yall niggas aint even arab, yall somali. is it the light skin Somalis that try to flex that are arab. if so we don't need that type of negativity from other Somalis. we should banish them.

only Somalis that I know that know Arabic are a few that have went to duqsi for a majority of their lives.

idk how tf, why the Somalia is in this so called arab league. yall niggas aint even arab, yall somali. is it the light skin Somalis that try to flex that are arab. if so we don't need that type of negativity from other Somalis. we should banish them.

only Somalis that I know that know Arabic are a few that have went to duqsi for a majority of their lives.

Well this turned quick...

Go back to Tanzania.

She's from a Noble Bantu Clan called Harambeto

IMG_20180304_191526.jpg

Noble indeed :samwelcome:

From what I heard, and I don't know if it's true. in the 70s the somali ambassador went to an Arab league meeting, before Somalia was a member, and then he told the Egyptian president "why is he (pointing at the black Sudanese) ambassador in here and I'm not," because he was light skinned and spoke Arabic so the Egyptian president laughed and said Somalia will be an Arab country. That's what I heard

Last edited:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
From what I heard and I don't know if it's true in the 70s the somali ambassador went to an Arab league meeting before Somalia was a member and then he told the Egyptian president why is he pointing at the black Sudanese ambassador in here and I'm not because he was light skinned and spoke Arabic so the presidents laughed and said Somalia will be an Arab country. That's what I heard
Doesnt make sense
Elaborate and expand

From what I heard, and I don't know if it's true. in the 70s the somali ambassador went to an Arab league meeting, before Somalia was a member, and then he told the Egyptian president "why is he (pointing at the black Sudanese) ambassador in here and I'm not," because he was light skinned and spoke Arabic so the Egyptian president laughed and said Somalia will be an Arab country. That's what I heard

Egypt pushed for Somalia's entry into the Arab league so as to support them against their common enemy, Ethiopia which they had problems with over the Nile river. The enemy of my enemy is my friend basically.

Saudi Arabia and Gulf always considers Egypt's requests so as to not lose them into Muslim brotherhood since it's a threat to the arab kingdoms.

Egypt pushed for Somalia's entry into the Arab league so as to support them against their common enemy, Ethiopia which they had problems with over the Nile river. The enemy of my enemy is my friend basically.

Saudi Arabia and Gulf always considers Egypt's requests so as to not lose them into Muslim brotherhood since it's a threat to the arab kingdoms.
Egypt has been our friends since the beginning of time they helped us get Independence and helped us during the ogaden war In my opinion they're our best allies when it comes to our history with them

Egypt has been our friends since the beginning of time they helped us get Independence and helped us during the ogaden war In my opinion they're our best allies when it comes to our history with them

They're only looking out for their interests.
Judging from the help we recieved from them even recently, its very small compared to what they could actually do. If they were real allies, they'd fight with us in Ethiopia in the Ogaden war.

They're cheap, weak and have no backbone. They're under the control of Israel and US, and they can't do much for us.

But of course we can use them for our interests as our country gets better. Especially in UAE/ Saudi interfering with our politics, Egypt should talk to them to stop it.

They're only looking out for their interests.
Judging from the help we recieved from them even recently, its very small compared to what they could actually do. If they were real allies, they'd fight with us in Ethiopia in the Ogaden war.

They're cheap, weak and have no backbone. They're under the control of Israel and US, and they can't do much for us.

But of course we can use them for our interests as our country gets better. Especially in UAE/ Saudi interfering with our politics, Egypt should talk to them to stop it.
I think they helped in the ogaden war they sent millions of dollars in arms to Somalia, established military training and sent experts to Somalia of course this was because we had a mutual enemy but I think they're our most consistent allies because we'll always have the same enemy same can't be said about other countries

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
This nacas Egyptian said to me today..."You're Somali? Do you speak Arabic?"

Me: :rolleyes: "No, I speak Somali."

Him: "Swahili?"

Me: "No, Somali."

Him: "Is that like Swahili?"

Me: :mad:"...No, it's its own language."

Him: "But a lot of Somalis speak Arabic..."

Me: "Not natively, you would need a translator to get by in Somalia if you only knew Arabic."

Him: "But Somalia IS IN THE ARAB LEAGUE...HOW CAN YOU NOT SPEAK ARABIC IF YOU SAY YOU ARE ARABS?"

Me:
CB4_I_m_Black_Y_all.gif
Arabic is an very important langunage

World

VIP
There is no such thing as “friendship” in foreign policy, only interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.