Somalia should leave the Arab League (not political thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
Keep chatting shit I’ll make one phone call to prime minister khayre and president farmaajo and have your xabesh ass deported to Ethiopia
What is the MJ dance called?

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Fine. 7 million people have the second largest land mass virtually to themselves. Sure Iley is corrupt but he is trying to make things run as they should.
We own Dollo i dont know why you're crying. Shinile is owned by Isse and so forth. Ogaden make up the biggest Clan in DDSI but their 40% of DDSi don't forget

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Fine. 7 million people have the second largest land mass virtually to themselves. Sure Iley is corrupt but he is trying to make things run as they should.
First you stabbed all the Somalis in the back then you stabbed other darood a in the back then you stabbed other absame in the back then you stabbed other ogadenis in the back and now sub clan reer abdille are fighting and being arrested.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What is the MJ dance called?
We are not like the african Americans and ogadenis Who are bombarded with music channels by the Europeans and xabeshas we don’t dance and engage in baffoonery we do maahmaah and concentrate on other things that are beneficial like acquiring knowledge

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
First you stabbed all the Somalis in the back then you stabbed other darood a in the back then you stabbed other absame in the back then you stabbed other ogadenis in the back and now sub clan reer abdille are fighting and being arrested.
Sxb f*ck the reer Isaac. OG should line up under Iley even if they disagree. I don’t give a shit about them if they don’t stand together under one flag. And other darood should stand united under the Og leader and only then can we have any power. It’s negligent on everyone’s part to not back the one guy who can represent them.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb f*ck the reer Isaac. OG should line up under Iley even if they disagree. I don’t give a shit about them if they don’t stand together under one flag. And other darood should stand united under the Og leader and only then can we have any power. It’s negligent on everyone’s part to not back the one guy who can represent them.
The rest of absame don’t want anything to do with you likewise the rest of Ogaden don’t want anything to do with you even reer abdille are split now so what are you talking about Ogaden standing under on flag kulaha that’s wishful thinking kkk

This nacas Egyptian said to me today..."You're Somali? Do you speak Arabic?"

Me: :rolleyes: "No, I speak Somali."

Him: "Swahili?"

Me: "No, Somali."

Him: "Is that like Swahili?"

Me: :mad:"...No, it's its own language."

Him: "But a lot of Somalis speak Arabic..."

Me: "Not natively, you would need a translator to get by in Somalia if you only knew Arabic."

Him: "But Somalia IS IN THE ARAB LEAGUE...HOW CAN YOU NOT SPEAK ARABIC IF YOU SAY YOU ARE ARABS?"

Me:
CB4_I_m_Black_Y_all.gif

Why are Somalis even in it? We have no ties to arabs. This will change soon.

World

VIP
Jandheer is predominantly Dhulbahante but some Isaaq mainly Reer Bari perform it too. But I don’t think Mjs do it. It’s a Darawiish war dance.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
The rest of absame don’t want anything to do with you likewise the rest of Ogaden don’t want anything to do with you even reer abdille are split now so what are you talking about Ogaden standing under on flag kulaha that’s wishful thinking kkk
The rest of absame and Ogaden want perpetual warfare and anarchy. I’m offering a way out. You must compromise and give a little to get something in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending