Somalia: Same-Sex Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the damn truth

Why the f*ck are 1 million Syrians immigrating to Germany alone in 2015?

Why not KSA? Why not UAE? Qatar?

I don't take you people seriously. You people live in your own filth. You people destroy your own countries and you come to the West to destroy it as well.

You hate the West by insist and beg to live with us kaafir gaalo

Get the hell out

Iraq was destroyed by USA invasion

No youre not. Youre here because Somalia is a shit hole and because they Arabs you beg will never give you a residency permit.

If you had any principles you'd leave the atheist gaalo kufaar homosexual West. You believers are such hypocrites.
I will do that the DAY you fukkers stop demolishing my countries.
refugee-migrant-crisis.jpg

Iraq was destroyed by USA invasion

I see Syrian refugees. Not Iraqi ones. Why did KSA now give permanent residency to the Syrians?

And why are you in Canada? You are clearly a recent arrival from Gulf nations who did not extend your permanent residency visa.

Why are you in the homosexual loving, atheist secular West that loves peace? Why?

Sweden has consent problems concerning rape. The whole court process is a mess and incredibly sexist and nothing has been done about it.

They have problem concerning perception. A female MP had to resigne because her fucking bag was a designer, yet no one questions men's watches.

We still have problems with equal pay. Men get paid more.

Swedens gender problem are trivial compared to Somalia but they still are problems that need to be fixed. Every country should strive to be perfect.

1.what is this consent problem you speak of?

2.cite your source.It has to be more to this

3. I can't disagree with this one

I feel like feminist won't be satisfied until men are second-class citizens.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
1.what is this consent problem you speak of?

2.cite your source.It has to be more to this

3. I can't disagree with this one

I feel like feminist won't be satisfied until men are second-class citizens.

I'm on my phone. It's not about men being trampled on its about equality and social pressure. Feminism is good for men. Men have problems with male ideologies.

I will do that the DAY you fukkers stop demolishing my countries.
View attachment 4554

Go back to Somalia. Why don't you go there to your native country? Or ask KSA? Or UAE ? Or Kuwait? Or Qatar? Or Indonesia? Or Malaysia? Or Djibouti? Or Bosnia? Or Brunei? Or the 50 other Muslim countries?

Why the hell are you in the atheist homosexual loving West?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Because Arab ummah nations won't give you permanent residency. Go learn how to pave a road.

Where I'm from not Arabia we have right to condemn homos. Literally there is an amendment that gives me right to against s, first amendment gives me right to hate speech. :kobeok:

I see Syrian refugees. Not Iraqi ones. Why did KSA now give permanent residency to the Syrians?

And why are you in Canada? You are clearly a recent arrival from Gulf nations who did not extend your permanent residency visa.

Why are you in the homosexual loving, atheist secular West that loves peace? Why?
First I never was from gulf countries and I came as legal immigrant and very skilled one I worked as technician with my hands. My first job we were only 2 females in the workstation wallah The company let ago the Chinese lady and I stayed because I was the best in that place and worked till they bankruptcy all your assumptions are wrong but whatever

I would not kill them you idiot. I would deport them, inshAllah.

Barni you can't be liberal leftist and nationalist right at the same time. I expected you to for fight for their rights. :comeon:
drop this extreme left feminist bullshit agenda and you would be alright.

Where I'm from not Arabia we have right to condemn homos. Literally there is an amendment that gives me right to against s, first amendment gives me right to hate speech. :kobeok:

Lol. Gay marriage legal in America. You're not from America. You're from Africa. You wish harm on the West. Go back home. You're not Western.

With my bad language wallah last year my job was training the new hired in the company. Chinese, Indian and white it was my job to teach them the system and software that we use. This country needs my skill.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Lol. Gay marriage legal in America. You're not from America. You're from Africa. You wish harm on the West. Go back home. You're not Western.

I'm an American citizen. And I fully exercise my rights. Just because queers are allowed to marry don't mean I loose my right to hate speech. The supreme Court adds not subtraction. :hahaidiot:

I don't understand why the Muslims are here in the atheist homosexual legal marriage West. It hurts my brain why I live with these people. Why do they insist in living with me and my kind? They hate us but want to live with us because Ummah nations don't want to give their black asses residency permits and because they come from dilapidated Africa where they fled from clan machete wars.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
somalia is perfect the way it was if i remember correctly gays were tolerated before the government collapse as long as they kept it quite but now they want to push the envelope and ask for more:uCkf6mf:
never give women an inch they will take a mile:ulachen001:
first it starts with women rights then homos will be next:ulachen001:

compared to the beheading there getting from other africans and muslims they should be happy:ulachen001:
i guess this what we get for being the most liberal muslims:ulachen001:

The ironic thing is that's the gaalo legal code we inherited from colonialism. Gaalos complaining about gaalo laws. Lmao

@Sidi Dirir ok just explain to me why you want to live with gaalo and gays and atheists and people you despise and are told to despise by your holy book? Forget about the freedoms us kaafir guarantee you. Forget about the amazing quality of life we give you. Why do you want to have a kaafir as your neighbor but still want to curse him?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
But you hate the West. Why are you here? You wish the West was destroyed.

"An earlier report published in April 2011 by the Williams Institute estimated that 3.8 percent of Americans identified as gay/lesbian, bisexual, or transgender: 1.7 percentas lesbian or gay, 1.8 percent as bisexual, and 0.3 percent as transgender.

Gays barley make 5 percent U.S. population. So no I'm productive citizen. I was given rights to fully exercise. And I sure do.:denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.