Somalia: Same-Sex Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
No youre not. Youre here because Somalia is a shit hole and because they Arabs you beg will never give you a residency permit.

If you had any principles you'd leave the atheist gaalo kufaar homosexual West. You believers are such hypocrites.

There's no Athiest country, all Christian.

Your the only one who sees it this way, no one ever says this.

It's the damn truth

Why the f*ck are 1 million Syrians immigrating to Germany alone in 2015?

Why not KSA? Why not UAE? Qatar?

I don't take you people seriously. You people live in your own filth. You people destroy your own countries and you come to the West to destroy it as well.

You hate the West by insist and beg to live with us kaafir gaalo

Get the hell out

Hafez

VIP
No youre not. Youre here because Somalia is a shit hole and because they Arabs you beg will never give you a residency permit.

If you had any principles you'd leave the atheist gaalo kufaar homosexual West. You believers are such hypocrites.
Are you still repeating that same line? Nacalaa ku yaal.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
the west is to christianity what carlos mencia is to comedy

they technically fit the bill, but wallahi who are we fooling :sheed:

Hafez

VIP

It's the damn truth

Why the f*ck are 1 million Syrians immigrating to Germany alone in 2015?

Why not KSA? Why not UAE? Qatar?

I don't take you people seriously. You people live in your own filth. You people destroy your own countries and you come to the West to destroy it as well.

You hate the West by insist and beg to live with us kaafir gaalo

Get the hell out
Nothing to do with Islam...

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
somalia is perfect the way it was if i remember correctly gays were tolerated before the government collapse as long as they kept it quite but now they want to push the envelope and ask for more:uCkf6mf:
never give women an inch they will take a mile:ulachen001:
first it starts with women rights then homos will be next:ulachen001:
Homosexuality was criminalised in the territory of present-day Somalia in 1888.[3] Under Article 409 of the Somali Penal Code introduced in 1973, sexual intercourse with a person of the same sex is punishable by imprisonment from three months to three years. An "act of lust" other than sexual intercourse is punishable by a prison term of two months to two years. Under Article 410 of the Somali Penal Code, an additional security measure may accompany sentences for homosexual acts, usually coming in the form of police surveillance to prevent "re-offending".[4]Threats have been made that indicate that Somalia tolerates executions of homosexuals
compared to the beheading there getting from other africans and muslims they should be happy:ulachen001:
i guess this what we get for being the most liberal muslims:ulachen001:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
What illness? You can't even pave a road. Let's talk about your illness. The illness of lack of development.

Lack of development is not illness but after war predicament. Contrast homosexuality was once defined as illness only to abolish to label the west as advanced tolerance utopia. Well Somalia is not the west. :umad:

Your arguments are very weak. I'm here until I complete my degree. It was not my choice to come here in the first place.

Why don't you leave the gaalo atheist homosexual legal marriage West? Western degrees are taught by liberal kaafir institutions. Why are you here?

Look at this dumb, uneducated idiot. @BoJackSwanson your officially the biggest lunatic on SSpot. One of the main principles in Islam is to allow people practice their beliefs.
Im talking about the West you idiot. As far as i remember western countries weren't practicing Sharia Law so what does Islam allowing people to practice their beliefs have to do with this?

Lack of development is not illness but after war predicament. Contrast homosexuality was once defined as illness only to abolish to label the west as advanced tolerance utopia. Well Somalia is not the west. :umad:

Why are you in the kaafir atheist homosexual legalized marriage West?

Sweden has consent problems concerning rape. The whole court process is a mess and incredibly sexist and nothing has been done about it.

They have problem concerning perception. A female MP had to resigne because her fucking bag was a designer, yet no one questions men's watches.

We still have problems with equal pay. Men get paid more.

Swedens gender problem are trivial compared to Somalia but they still are problems that need to be fixed. Every country should strive to be perfect.
I called first world problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending