Somalia: Same-Sex Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put down the illicit drugs. I'm Somali American, far away from arab and kurdish and terror activities.

You're no American whatever papers the government gave you. Don't claim the United States of America. You're a man who allies himself with the Ummah crew but was unsuccessful in getting a permanent resident permit from your Ummah brothers.

IS attacked Istanbul airport today. Stop blaming PKK when Turkish officials said IS is responsible. I still don't know why you're here in the West that I love. You would die for King of KSA while I will die for the West. You have no business here. I think you should get some self respect and die for KSA 1 year permanent residency. I think it's time for you to stop begging the Atheist kaafir West that legalized gay marriage but did not criminalize Islamophobia and never would lol

Stop trolling.

Why are you here O Muzzie from destroyed lands?
I'm here to live off the welfare system and have children by the 10's
My agenda is to outbreed the westerners and become the king of the castle.
I'm happy to see that you are aiding me in this by promoting homosexuality and all sorts of abominations.

In a 100 yrs time the West unaaka leh:fittytousand::dabcasar:

Hafez

VIP
I'm here to live off the welfare system and have children by the 10's
My agenda is to outbreed the westerners and become the king of the castle.
I'm happy to see that you are aiding me in this by promoting homosexuality and all sorts of abominations.

In a 100 yrs time the West unaaka leh:fittytousand::dabcasar:
:dead:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You're no American whatever papers the government gave you. Don't claim the United States of America. You're a man who allies himself with the Ummah crew but was unsuccessful in getting a permanent resident permit from your Ummah brothers.

IS attacked Istanbul airport today. Stop blaming PKK when Turkish officials said IS is responsible. I still don't know why you're here in the West that I love. You would die for King of KSA while I will die for the West. You have no business here. I think you should get some self respect and die for KSA 1 year permanent residency. I think it's time for you to stop begging the Atheist kaafir West that legalized gay marriage but did not criminalize Islamophobia and never would lol

I would only die for my family. I don't what you talking about? You sure are obsessed with Arabs, they're no one to me. I'm a man of principles, also a reasonable man. A man should aim for female coochie not the opposite. Besides that I don't care if you're gaal or Muslim, I don't care about one religion just despise s.

PKK is terrorist organization we have them in our list.

I would only die for my family. I don't what you talking about? You sure are obsessed with Arabs, they're no one to me. I'm a man of principles, also a reasonable man. A man should aim for female coochie not the opposite. Besides that I don't care if you're gaal or Muslim, I don't care about one religion just despise s.

PKK is terrorist organization we have in our list.

You're a believer.

IS attacked the airport. Stop blaming PKK

I like it that Muslims are here even though they are a security problem.

It reminds me everyday how hopeless and useless they are. They destroyed their ummah and have to take shelter in my kufaar lands. Lol

They are on the team aren't they since it's West v East.
Like you folks aren't claiming the gayness of some random Western nation you don't even live in.

oh, nvm. I forgot you lot were a bunch of hypocrites.:drakekidding:
If its West vs East, why are you living in the west? taking that cheese from the gov
Move back to the east since its so much better

ClXMjz0UoAAPWGz.jpg-large.jpeg

If its West vs East, why are you living in the west? taking that cheese from the gov
Move back to the east since its so much better
That's part of the game and I'm far behind.
I can't influence the West from Somalia can I?
So I'll stay here, eat their money and breed with their girls(halal ofcourse)

angrycat

not so sad after all
lol @AbdiJohnson why you always gotta align yourself with white kuffar, what about africans, like ethiopians, huh?

*Your* kuffar lands are not america n canada but ethiopia and kenya

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Why anyone would support the khanisnimo agenda I will never know? It is also against the will of most African nations.

Gays are against self-preservation and their deviant lifestyle indicates they are mentally-ill, however, given a strong American backing of khanis psychiatrists it was demedicalized and removed from the DSM in 1974. Their lifestyle is a vector for disease and early death.

1. They reduce their life expectancy by 20 yrs due to stigma and unhealthy sexual health practices.
2. They have higher rates of mental illness - depression, suicide, substance abuse rates compared to the general population.
3. They have higher rate of domestic abuse compared to the general population.
4. They are more promiscuous than the general population.
5. They are more likely to be poor than heterosexuals.

Let me put it simply, being gay is pretty much a death sentence and will kill you fast like smoking.

Last edited:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
:cryinglaughsmiley:The folks from Sweden are still spewing their feminist gudhun :cryinglaughsmiley:
Wallahi i can't take you folks seriously:cryinglaughsmiley: ''feminism is still needed in sweden'' These are the same people who tell preschool kids (boys) they won't get any sweets when dealing it out because the men(actually small boys below the age of 10) ''have to pay for earlier generations neglect of women''z3zrULC
Indho adeega dadkaan z3zrULCz3zrULC it is almost a crime to have a male part down there....
52% of the whole damn country :cryinglaughsmiley:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Im in Somalia and they will never accept same sex dating let alone marriage. Feminism is not needed as women are. equal to men in our culture stop confusing us with Arabs

Trust me your kind would be stoned in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.