Somalia: Same-Sex Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's 100% fake and bulshit.... Those wahaabi wadaads are liers.. the first article of somalia constitution says. every law whichs against the islamic sharia will not and can not be a law of Somali republic.. so this wahaaabi terrorist wadaads made up this fake bulshit....

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm here to live off the welfare system and have children by the 10's
My agenda is to outbreed the westerners and become the king of the castle.
I'm happy to see that you are aiding me in this by promoting homosexuality and all sorts of abominations.

In a 100 yrs time the West unaaka leh:fittytousand::dabcasar:

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I have seen lots of gays in Mogadishu, they wore Macawiis with no underwear and were shaking/slapping their futos in downtown. Let's no lie to ourselves, there's a huge population of gays in Somalia/Somaliland

@AbdiJohnson we are in the west because the west( europeans of the 18-19th, mainly the english) ruined and destroyed our countries. More recently them along with mighty america have done nothing but bomb innocent people fighting trrrorists they created i.e, osama, isis etc. You cant ask us why we follow them home when to this day they either bomb us, steal and exploit from us or f*ck with our politics to keep our countries stagnant in every aspect! Unless they stop killing us and robbing from us we will not stop coming here. Talk to your masters and tell them to leave us alone and we'll do the same.

@AbdiJohnson we are in the west because the west( europeans of the 18-19th, mainly the english) ruined and destroyed our countries. More recently them along with mighty america have done nothing but bomb innocent people fighting trrrorists they created i.e, osama, isis etc. You cant ask us why we follow them home when to this day they either bomb us, steal and exploit from us or f*ck with our politics to keep our countries stagnant in every aspect!

@metamorphosis aren't you from K5?

When did Americans bomb you?

You Somalis were not invaded by the West. You had civil war. You chose the West and not Gulf nations because the latter won't give you residency. Ruun or beyn? You have American passport today. Be grateful. You live in the best country in the world. You must be loyal to America or please renounce your citizenship and go back to Jigjiga

@metamorphosis aren't you from K5?

When did Americans bomb you?

You Somalis were not invaded by the West. You had civil war. You chose the West and not Gulf nations because the latter won't give you residency. Ruun or beyn? You have American passport today. Be grateful. You live in the best country in the world. You must be loyal to America or please renounce your citizenship and go back to Jigjiga
For starters they gave my land to ethiopia. Who gave them the right to do that? Go and have them return my land i will go to jigjiga. The west is responsible for my being here.

For starters they gave my land to ethiopia. Who gave them the right to do that? Go and have them return my land i will go to jigjiga. The west is responsible for my being here.

Kkkkkkkkkkkk but Somalis are majority Ethiopia lovers. Only 1000 ONLF. But there are 5 million K5 residents.

Kkkkkkkkkkkk but Somalis are majority Ethiopia lovers. Only 1000 ONLF. But there are 5 million K5 residents.
Didnt white western england sign my land to the ethiopians? Can you have them bring it back? No you cant so now you change your mind and start laughing. f*ck off waryaa! Dont ever ask us why we are here again!

Status
Not open for further replies.