Somalia readies offshore oil rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only support farmaajo because he’s your uncle. If you really did support HSM you are dumber than you seem... he’s universally disliked but you seem to enjoy corruption and incompetence.

You have zero comprehension skills.

I said I supported HSM against the transgession of the federal states. That does not mean I supported everything HSM, rather I supported and respet the seat HSM held, which is that of the president of Somalia. Anything that undermines the Somali presidency I cannot support.

Btw choose one line of attack, I either am a complete qabilist who supports my clansmen or I am a idiot who supported HSM. The two are mutually exclusive.

Farm

VIP
You have zero comprehension skills.

I said I supported HSM against the transgession of the federal states. That does not mean I supported everything HSM, rather I supported and respet the seat HSM held, which is that of the president of Somalia. Anything that undermines the Somali presidency I cannot support.

Btw choose one line of attack, I either am a complete qabilist who supports my clansmen or I am a idiot who supported HSM. The two are mutually exclusive.

You can be both, you only supported HSM because he supported Gedo against the destruction of JL... this isn’t rocket science

You respect a useless seat that barely controls a block in xamar... Talk about illogical.

Puntland did not interfer for a long time in Mogadishu, and I command Abdullilah Yusuf for bringing back some sort of central dowald back in the early 00s ( even though he helped destroy the previous dowlad) .

But right now, Puntland is 100% stopping the government and country from moving forward. Maybe not the people of Puntland, but certainly Gaas and his supporters. They are corrupt spoilers.
Because the current government which we welcomed is now trying destroy everything we built, keep pushing for centralism and you will evoke another civil war.

You can be both, you only supported HSM because he supported Gedo against the destruction of JL... this isn’t rocket science

You respect a useless seat that barely controls a block in xamar... Talk about illogical.

Lool, what exactly has HSM done for Gedo that would make me support him on that basis alone? Please provide one example. In fact HSM fired 2 MX prime ministers and kept the corrupt fatso.

In the beginning I supported HSM because I was glad that the corrupt SS was gone. I gave HSM a chance, because a weak dowlad is always better than Al Shabaab or the warlord era of the 90s. In the end, HSM pocketed the money allocated for the civil servants and the soldiers, causing the soldiers to loot the people. HSM took Saudi money to send 50,000 Somali girls to that hell hole. HSM did nothing to take the fight to Al Shabaab, letting them make attack after attack. It was HSM actions that led me to not support him and it is the actions of the current dowlad that makes me support them . I do not care about qabil. I care about progress.

Farm

VIP
:dwill::dwill:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14114749

206px-Cabdiweli_Maxamed_Cali.jpg

The current FGS that we cut ties with genius.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
thats his opinion. i honestly believe all parties are wrong in different ways. puntland should receive more respect for what they have done for themselves and others. faarmajo like i said has been the best president but only for mogadishu. any other region he is not really being fair with them. i have friends and family in the FGS so i cant agree with @Farm Equipment. they are fighting for puntland from within the fgs

thats his opinion. i honestly believe all parties are wrong in different ways. puntland should receive more respect for what they have done for themselves and others. faarmajo like i said has been the best president but only for mogadishu. any other region he is not really being fair with them. i have friends and family in the FGS so i cant agree with @Farm Equipment. they are fighting for puntland from within the fgs

I know you dont agree
Reer PL ilbaxnimo ba lagu yaqiine
It's just beyond me how some PL members disrespect the very same country their ancestors gave their lives for

He's not even good for Xamar. Amisom are killing innocents with complete impunity. They've killed more people than Al ShabwbS even.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
No clan or state has juridiction on any national resources; land or sea. No foreign government or company can make any deals pertaining to Somali resources without the Somali government and Somali parliament in Mogadishu.

:francis:The bunker government doesn't have jurisdiction over the dharoor valley or anywhere in Daludug

I dare them sign shit without our approval :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.