Somalia readies offshore oil rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
https://www.upstreamonline.com/live/1626317/somalia-readies-offshore-rounds

We are definitely not ready.... this is rather unfortunate but we could see all this coming when Kheyre the SomaOil and gas chief was made prime minister. No wonder they are attacking federal member states.

ZFVDVB0.jpg

Since it’s paywalled I’ll post the article, I’m on my phone so this will be multiple images.

Rw3PYRh.jpg

qGPySb0.jpg

yPtqQkj.jpg

Jax1NFA.jpg

Ed83bJL.jpg

yPtqQkj.jpg

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
Ignore the third image. I just realized I accidentally posted a duplicate can a mod delete it?

Last edited:
No no no we already had enough humiliation with our ports. If they touch the minerals then the somalis will officially be a dumb and dead race.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Don’t lose hope guys, there’s enough resources to not only go around but to lift us from extreme poverty. The good thing is that it’s offshore drilling, away from the reach of trigger happy spoilers if things went bad. I honestly believe, corruption will decrease by 10folds if people are employed, and with good revenues coming in, it will deter people from crimes and lead them to honest living :)

Th Farmaajo/Kheyre adminstration have proven themselves to be trustworthy. They are actively fighting corruption and are asking the for states to provide annual financial audits to show where they have spent the government money on. Farmaajo/Kheyre/Beyle are accountable, responsible and wadani.

Th Farmaajo/Kheyre adminstration have proven themselves to be trustworthy. They are actively fighting corruption and are asking the for states to provide annual financial audits to show where they have spent the government money on. Farmaajo/Kheyre/Beyle are accountable, responsible and wadani.

Indeed

The oil is coming out definitly in less than a decade, dont mind the naysayers. With the approaching disaster in the Middle east & $100-150 pb oil prices soon to be the norm, Somalia is best placed to benefit.

Indeed

The oil is coming out definitly in less than a decade, dont mind the naysayers. With the approaching disaster in the Middle east & $100-150 pb oil prices soon to be the norm, Somalia is best placed to benefit.
No freaking oil or development the cadaan man sees as good. I don't want pollution for the motherland or fancy buildings to be shown as "development". We must not want what the western population wants or we will be broken. The white man's life in his turf is something we don't like and let's keep it that way.

No freaking oil

Farm

VIP

Talk about delusional.

Farmaajo is incompetent (he can barely read) and corrupt (Qatari agent) and protected by Ugandans

Kheyre is a SomaOil stooge

Beyle is threatening the lives of women who are investigating his corrupt ministry.

Last edited:
No freaking oil or development the cadaan man sees as good. I don't want pollution for the motherland or fancy buildings to be shown as "development". We must not want what the western population wants or we will be broken. The white man's life in his turf is something we don't like and let's keep it that way.

No freaking oil

It's coming out :icon razz:

Talk about delusional.

Farmaajo is incompetent (he can barely read) and corrupt (Qatari agent) and protected by Ugandans

Kheyre is a SomaOil stooge

Beyle is threatening the lives of women who are investigating his corrupt ministry.

The difference between you and I, is I bring facts to the discussion, you bring your opinions.

Indeed

I agree, which is why it is paramount that we keep the Farmaajo/Kheyre/Beyle dream team together.

Can you imagine 8 years Farmaajo, 8 years Kheyre, 8 years Beyle.

Allah make it happen
....ameen.

I agree, which is why it is paramount that we keep the Farmaajo/Kheyre/Beyle dream team together.

Allah make it happen
....ameen.
:draketf: No freaking oil smh what is wrong with y'all. While western countries are looking for evo friendly stuff you want corrupt inkaar qabayaal dumb zoomalis to start drinking baasiin :draketf:

Farm

VIP
The difference between you and I, is I bring facts to the discussion, you bring your opinions.

Everything I’ve stated is the reality which are backed by sources and credible journalists.

Allah make it happen
....ameen.

Oh, I see you are trolling...

No freaking oil

I agree with you, I really do not want us to pollute our beautiful country. We can extract minerals, and use the latest technology to make sure there is no oil spill. It is a risk though, but then again right now Somalis are dying of poverty. So if we can extract oil and use the money to improve the lives of Somalis, it will be beneficial in the long haul. Additionally, we do not have to rely on natural resources for ever. We need to emulate the Norway model, not the fat lazy gulf Arab model. We need to invest in the Somali people, so that the next Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates are made in Somalia.

:draketf: No freaking oil smh what is wrong with y'all. While western countries are looking for evo friendly stuff you want corrupt inkaar qabayaal dumb zoomalis to start drinking baasiin :draketf:

It will be a temporary thing, in the long term we should 100% only use renewable resources. Somalia can utilise solar and wind very effectively.

Everything I’ve stated is the reality which are backed by sources and credible journalists.

Oh, I see you are trolling...

Why is that trolling? Farmaajo, Kheyre and Beyle have proven themselves to be hard working logical people in the last 2 years.

Somali is safe in their hands and I would love it if they could rule a combined 24 years inshallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts