Somalia readies offshore oil rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
These people really don’t get that if you start drilling for oil, all that profit will go to Al Shabab like what happened in Iraq with ISIS.

You idiots need to stop looking for shortcuts and defeat Al Shabab instead of begging all the time.

First step: Stop using aid money to bribe candidates but use it to fight alshabab

The central government has provided a full audit of all governmental spending. In fact, the EU and the IMF were so impressed with Beyle's accountability so much, that they gave money directly to the dowlad. Im not saying any of this is a great achievement, but I am making the point that there is nothing to suggest that the current government has spent any money on bribery.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The central government has provided a full audit of all governmental spending. In fact, the EU and the IMF were so impressed with Beyle's accountability so much, that they gave money directly to the dowlad. Im not saying any of this is a great achievement, but I am making the point that there is nothing to suggest that the current government has spent any money on bribery.
And if they did the IC knows about it and is in collusion with the FGS they’re hating on the player and not the game

Farm

VIP

It must be nice to live in a fantasy land. Somalia is considered the most corrupt country on earth, and Farmaajo’s presidency began on Qatari bribes.

It must be nice to live in a fantasy land. Somalia is considered the most corrupt country on earth, and Farmaajo’s presidency began on Qatari bribes.

Rome was not built in a day. I am not saying Somalia is perfect, what do you expext after a 2 decades of lawlessness, but I am saying we are moving in the right direction.

Do you have anything else to add, besides your usual line "stick to your gobol"?

Farm

VIP
Rome was not built in a day. I am not saying Somalia is perfect, what do you expext after a 2 decades of lawlessness, but I am saying we are moving in the right direction.

Do you have anything else to add, besides your usual line "stick to your gobol"?

Not really, the right direction would be finishing the constitution, ending the hostile attacks against federal states, accepting federalism and creating a functioning army instead of relying on Ugandans. None of this has happened so I will continue to criticize and hold the government to account instead of pointlessly cheerleading...

Not really, the right direction would be finishing the constitution, ending the hostile attacks against federal states, accepting federalism and creating a functioning army instead of relying on Ugandans. None of this has happened so I will continue to criticize and hold the government to account instead of pointlessly cheerleading...

Basically do whatever Puntland wants.

Farm

VIP
Basically do whatever Puntland wants.

If that’s what you think I listed....people like you are why Somalia will never be a country again. I listed things any basic country would have accomplished by now, making a functioning army, finishing the constitution and accepting federalism isn’t “whatever Puntland wants”. If the FGS can’t accomplish that then then it’s basically worthless.

If that’s what you think I listed....people like you are why Somalia will never be a country again. I listed things any basic country would have accomplished by now, making a functioning army, finishing the constitution and accepting federalism isn’t “whatever Puntland wants”. If the FGS can’t accomplish that then then it’s basically worthless.
I agree completely. The people on this site, and back home as well, have no idea on what makes a successful country, or atleast not a failed state. They're perfectly content with how things are as long as thier gobol is not the worst shithole. I'm starting to believe the 68 IQ is true walahi.

I agree completely. The people on this site, and back home as well, have no idea on what makes a successful country, or atleast not a failed state. They're perfectly content with how things are as long as thier gobol is not the worst shithole. I'm starting to believe the 68 IQ is true walahi.

Uhm....that is exactly what the likes of Farm Equipment and the rest of the Gaas fanboys are like. I am proposing we support our current central government as they have shown us to be worthy of their support. I also supported HSM against the aggressive nature of the federal states.

People on SS have no clue how a real federal country works. They scream at the central country to not get involved with their "business". They want to eat their cake and keep it to.

Farmaajo and Kheyre are here to tell the spoilers, not anymore.

There is no mandate for federalism, so why should Somalis accept it?

Farm

VIP
Uhm....that is exactly what the likes of Farm Equipment and the rest of the Gaas fanboys are like. I am proposing we support our current central government as they have shown us to be worthy of their support. I also supported HSM against the aggressive nature of the federal states.

People on SS have no clue how a real federal country works. They scream at the central country to not get involved with their "business". They want to eat their cake and keep it to.

Farmaajo and Kheyre are here to tell the spoilers, not anymore.

You only support farmaajo because he’s your uncle. If you really did support HSM you are dumber than you seem... he’s universally disliked but you seem to enjoy corruption and incompetence.

Is Puntland what has held back Somalia from functioning since 1991?

Puntland did not interfer for a long time in Mogadishu, and I command Abdullilah Yusuf for bringing back some sort of central dowald back in the early 00s ( even though he helped destroy the previous dowlad) .

But right now, Puntland is 100% stopping the government and country from moving forward. Maybe not the people of Puntland, but certainly Gaas and his supporters. They are corrupt spoilers.

@Farm Equipment Says blah blah focus on ypur gobol but the other day he was makinganother calaacal thread about farmajo "sending weapons" to gedo. Imagine if he sent $5 million to Reer Dalal how much would Farm Equipment calaacal about "tribal mafia" blah blah.

:mjlol::cryinglaughsmiley::camby:

Farm

VIP
@Farm Equipment Says blah blah focus on ypur gobol but the other day he was makinganother calaacal thread about farmajo "sending weapons" to gedo. Imagine if he sent $5 million to Reer Dalal how much would Farm Equipment calaacal about "tribal mafia" blah blah. He said he supports centralization if MJ is in power.

:mjlol::cryinglaughsmiley::camby:

I never supported centralization, any MJ in the FGS is a traitor and should be banned for life from PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.