Somalia Presidential Election Day 2022: LIVE UPDATES and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
For sure. Puntland will be against any nationwide census even let alone 1p1v.

But we have no agreement on constitution, so any hashiis is going to be a massive amount of work
PL is against any entity push centerlism ideas to us. 1M1V we started In puntland so how we against it?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Things that prevent 1M1V. Most of the southern territory being under Shabaab. What to do about SL where an election will be impossible to hold
That is just too bad, remove alshabab from your land then, I have no alshabab in my land and the few remnants in Ceelwaaq will be expelled soon. As MX we want 1m1v and is one of the main reason why we support Farmaajo, we agree with his policy.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
That is just too bad, remove alshabab from your land then, I have no alshabab in my land and the few remnants in Ceelwaaq will be expelled soon. As MX we want 1m1v and is one of the main reason why we support Farmaajo, we agree with his policy.
I know I’m powerful but I can’t remove Al-Shabaab from the South alone lol. That’s up to the people living there and the SNA.

People already complain HG control too much of the lower shabelle

bidenkulaha

GalYare
PL is against any entity push centerlism ideas to us. 1M1V we started In puntland so how we against it?
The only 1M1V that makes sense is proportional.

And PL will be against Benadir which has more people than PL+JL having the most seats because of the proportion of people living there.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The only 1M1V that makes sense is proportional.

And PL will be against Benadir which has more people than PL+JL having the most seats because of the proportion of people living there.
Since civil war, south somalia people moved to PL. In our last 1m1v we elected digil and mirif as new mayor of qardho. Most of Somalis went to PL to live and work. So stop comparing 80s with 2022!!.

We are 100% with 1m1v. Its you guys well deny PL census if its more than xamar.

If farmajo wins somalia will be fine for a couple more years if not its time to go back to selling somalia and parliment officials some how disapearing.

reer

VIP
I'M SOOOO FRIGGIN HYPED LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bring the drama!!!!!!

dance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending