Somalia Presidential Election Day 2022: LIVE UPDATES and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inshallah Deni gets this dub. I sincerely believe he will be the one to introduce 1 man 1 vote.

Furthermore, since he is rich, he has no need to be corrupt.

However, this election can be won by anyone. Apparently Farmaajo is making a bunch of MPs sleep at Villa Somalia.
bro that mf deni hijacks businesses. he's corrupt as hell

Gudoomiyaha-Aqalka-Sare

TODAY HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Cant wait for all mucaarad to throw it was rigged card for 4 years 💀💀
4393A60A-35DE-40EC-BE1D-0C912B2E0272.jpeg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Inshallah Deni gets this dub. I sincerely believe he will be the one to introduce 1 man 1 vote.

However, this election can be won by anyone. Apparently Farmaajo is making a bunch of MPs sleep at Villa Somalia.
If he is a millionaire then he will do what every millionaire wants, to become billionaire

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!

- Via Horn Cable TV but not exclusive to them, seems stable at the moment but we'll most likely see some choppiness.
I think the actual stream source is from https://twitter.com/Hornconnect that all TV channels are using based on

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I wish I was handling the farxiso View attachment 223304
10 racks is not enough to raise an MPs eye brows during election, we talking away above that, we talking 100 racks, per MP, and there are 270 of them so you can imagine we are already in the millions.

the bribe MPs, Media, and ordinary people to pretend they support them, they buy alot of stuff for their campaign, they bribe FMS presidents they bribe VPs, they bribe everyone and anyone that can give them momentum.

Reborn

Keep dreaming kiddo about him bringing 1M1V

Reborn
Things that prevent 1M1V. Most of the southern territory being under Shabaab. What to do about SL where an election will be impossible to hold

I didn't it mean it like that.It's more so the fact 1m1v will expose the desert state up north and will 100% change the balance power.

1m1v will bring justice and give those who have been politically oppressed such as reer Mogadishu an actual voice.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I didn't it mean it like that.It's more so the fact 1m1v will expose the desert state up north and will 100% change the balance power.

1m1v will bring justice and give those who have been politically oppressed such as reer Mogadishu an actual voice.
For sure. Puntland will be against any nationwide census even let alone 1p1v.

But we have no agreement on constitution, so any hashiis is going to be a massive amount of work

Status
Not open for further replies.