Somalia Presidential Election Day 2022: LIVE UPDATES and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the nice things of only a couple hundred MPs voting is the announcement should be way quicker than counting millions of votes

bidenkulaha

GalYare
but I assume it’s not gona be a western style election where a winner is announced by midnight

considering bribes need to be tallied a winner will not be announced till tomorrow?
No it’ll be all today. Very quick compared to most elections.

The only lengthy part will be that there’s 3 rounds of 329 votes. So probably done in like 10 hours.

Also no phones and computers have been allowed into the place. Anyone who’s here is not gonna be aware of what’s going on outside now. So unlike last election where bribes were literally being paid in Afisyoni as second round was going on it’ll be all deals made before they come in.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I know I’m powerful but I can’t remove Al-Shabaab from the South alone lol. That’s up to the people living there and the SNA.

People already complain HG control too much of the lower shabelle
Hobyo and Baraxley just worry about the Alshabab infestation there, leave the poor Biyomaal Dir and the cadcads alone.

Even though one man one vote would help me immensely considering my clan is the most landeere of the Somali people

eventually it will happen but I would caution for people to be careful what they wish for

I could see massive fights as some pieple realise they do not have the numbers to vote for them.

KiSmayo for example. I know farmajos people shout how they are the biggest numbers but a lot of the reer Waamo asli Absame people have returned from dadaab and if a one man one vote happens today they will account for easily 75-80% of KiSmayo population

so one man one vote would benefit massive huge clans but trust me when I say it will also create chaos

Somalia has never had a fair election even before siad barre

let’s for now pretend we are electrol college type where MPs vote on our behalf when the siad MPs are picked by the pres the regions and their ugases

American once allowed governors to pick the state senators

may Allah remove this creature. What a waste. He wasted a golden opportunity to fix the country and spent 5 years waging war on Absame and Jubaland.

this is why we need super strong federalism so in case the nut in villa Somalia goes crazy he is limited in his damage

what a waste. He wasted so much time and good will on creating chaos and fights. But then minorities have always never been good for anything else

and Rooble needs to have a airport named after him. Masha Allah and a young qalanjo wife given to him. Ideally a cagdheer Gazelle

he saved the country and was actually a statesman and not a politician

something the criminal in villa Somalia could not do hiding behind Ugandian tanks.

may Allah teach him a lesson for his criminal acts.

but we need to be prepared as Waamo folks. Sadly nothing will change and the next president will be no different and they will still wage war on was Waamo folks.

be prepared boys.

Last edited:
Hobyo and Baraxley just worry about the Alshabab infestation there, leave the poor Biyomaal Dir and the cadcads alone.

Stop worrying about Landheere Stateholders HGs affairs and start worrying about your langaab Mx arse that is about to be colonized (gumeysi) by Kenya and Jubaland in gedo today after your abo farmaajo gets expelled.

Stop worrying about Landheere Stateholders HGs affairs and start worrying about your langaab arse that is about to be colonized (gumeysi)by Kenya and Jubaland in gedo today after your abo farmaajo gets expelled.

Bariir are you guys gona give the pm position to these trouble makers ?

if one of your uncles wins I fear this is what you goes might do again and then the constant beef with jubaland will go on

I hope you goes avoid them and give the pm to an Absame. We do not trouble people but so far we have stood against 3 presidents who had beefed

the last one for the last five years was even worse than Hassan sheikh. Atleast Hassan came to his senses after 2 years

I hope y’all avoid these creatures like the plague as they will only screw up Somalia

if one of your uncles wins I fear this is what you goes might do again and then the constant beef with jubaland will go on

I hope you goes avoid them and give the pm to an Absame. We do not trouble people but so far we have stood against 3 presidents who had beefed

the last one for the last five years was even worse than Hassan sheikh. Atleast Hassan came to his senses after 2 years

I hope y’all avoid these creatures like the plague as they will only screw up Somalia

What laf are you bro????

The deal so far between the 2 Hawiye Candidates (AAW and HSM) is that Ogaden and MJ become PM if they win and if the Darood side (MJ and OG) win its vice-versa, the Political Elites realized that only State holding clans matter and no more will stateless mx from gedo be given high posts again.

HG is happy if Abgaals gets PM/ President and Vice versa, and so is MJ happy if Ogaden gets PM/President and vice versa.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Stop worrying about Landheere Stateholders HGs affairs and start worrying about your langaab Mx arse that is about to be colonized (gumeysi) by Kenya and Jubaland in gedo today after your abo farmaajo gets expelled.
Every cell in my body will resist Kikuyu gumeysi, if Farmaajo loses you will see the dark side of me.

Bro it took us 30 years to realise that Ogaden and Mj are nasab landheeres and good people. The toxic between us was Gedo Gaajo community and bitter langaab Daroods

Innshallah we will work with each other so all our peoples can have a better future.

Every cell in my body will resist Kikuyu gumeysi, if Farmaajo loses you will see the dark side of me.

There are Kenyans protecting the election in villa Somalia. Check out the videos

your peoples enire investments is in Kenya and not in cabudwaq

your kids go to school in Kenya and you have houses and shops in Kenya

you do not invest in cabudwaq

never mind the tons of MX in Kenyan refugee camps

also Ethiopians have been based in west gedo since 1993. To eu invited themselves you never speak about them

if Kenyans supported MX in Somalia you would be so far up their ******

you are the epitome of hypocrisy

Insha Allah when your uncle is gone. You will come back to Sayid Ahmed Madoobe using the fake Darood card

cow

VIP
One of the nice things of only a couple hundred MPs voting is the announcement should be way quicker than counting millions of votes

the million votes in the west take quicker then the 329 votes in somalia selections.

it will be at least 6 hours until we know the president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending