DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Here comes another one of @TekNiKo & his Groupies conspiracy theories lool
They are strugling to understand how things ended up like this-Choice between 3 OG cousins axmed cagjar and hamze
faysalwtf.png

Mudane Hamza appears to be a hostage for HSM. HSM visiting all these countries while Hamza is pretty much stuck in his office. I expected a lot from Hamza and while I will give him more time to assess what type of a man he is- it doesn't inspire confidence at all

Mudane Cagjar is the type of rarer leader Somalis need. He's progressive, smart, fair. He has transformed the Somali State into a powerhouse regional state.

Mudane Ahmed Madobe is the king of Somali politics and in a country where the crooks and dishonest people are everywhere, he's exactly the type leader Jubbaland needs. He's the type that can out-smart crooks like Farmajo and HSM to save guard Jubbaland from those crooks

Ethiopia needs to enter Somalia ASAP for its own protection, we’ll welcome “Liyu” with open arms, makala jecli the slave or master, don’t care who they send as long as they can take care of the problem they started I have no worries 👏
Ethiopia has been in Ghetto since 1993 KDF came to Gedo in 2011.

It's seems Ethiopia defence force is counted as reer Xassan.
While KDF in Gedo is counted as Talxa.

Ghedo has the largest concentration of foreign force per square mile than any province I'm Somalia.

Mudane Hamza appears to be a hostage for HSM. HSM visiting all these countries while Hamza is pretty much stuck in his office. I expected a lot from Hamza and while I will give him more time to assess what type of a man he is- it doesn't inspire confidence at all

Mudane Cagjar is the type of rarer leader Somalis need. He's progressive, smart, fair. He has transformed the Somali State into a powerhouse regional state.

Mudane Ahmed Madobe is the king of Somali politics and in a country where the crooks and dishonest people are everywhere, he's exactly the type leader Jubbaland needs. He's the type that can out-smart crooks like Farmajo and HSM to save guard Jubbaland from those crooks
So you expect xamze to fight with XSM for no apparent reason just for cbb to capture and report their conflict.