Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

SOMALIA PM ACCUSES MEDIA OUTLETS OF BIAS TOWARDS AL-SHABAAB​

FB_IMG_16588483866324268.jpg

Hamza: “As far as the war against Al-shabaab is concerned the Somalia media outlets are biased towards Al-Shabaab”.

Mogadishu (PP News Desk) — The Prime Minister of Somalia Hamza Abdi Barre today outlined steps his government would take to launch operations to liberate territories under Al-shabaab. “Our goal is to provide government services in areas to be liberated with special focus on decentralisation,” said Hamza.

He said the government would continue with economic reforms but the principal focus of the government would be “a war against Al-shabaab”. The government policy side-lines existing Federal Member States particularly Jubaland and South West State in a move that aims to impose martial administration in areas to be taken from Al-shabaab. The provisional martial administration will be run from Villa Somalia under the cloak of reconciliation, critics said.

Hamza accused the Somali media outlets of being biased towards Al-shabaab. “As far as the war against Al-shabaab is concerned the Somalia media outlets are not neutral” he said. Reporters in Mogadishu have criticised Hamza for endangering the lives of the media.

“Hamza publicised a government policy to muzzle the media. His accusation that the media is biased towards Al-shabaab is baseless. In Kismaayo where Jubaland administration rules, reporters face threats if they report human rights violations by Jubaland authorities” said a reporter working for a Mogadishu-based radio station.
There is a growing fear that the Federal Government of Somalia would resort to using the National Intelligence and Security Agency to intimidate or harass reporters.

Hamza said reconciliation in “liberated areas” would be a key element in the war against Al-shabaab. Liberation of areas under Al-shabaab is a dream, but it is a dream we can realise if we have changed our ways” added Hamza.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Reconciliation has not, is not, and will not work. I cannot believe the PM believes a method that has been exhausted to death, for years, should still be used, when it will only end up a failure again. In Waamo, for example, it has not worked because tribes who came either after Somalia's civil war, or acquired land through force do not want reconciliation with the exisiting tribe. They want more land. The only solution left is deporting everyone back to where they originated in Somalia or where their tribes are majority within Somalia, or else, we will have yet another PM or President saying we need reconciliation in another 30 years.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
He said the government would continue with economic reforms but the principal focus of the government would be “a war against Al-shabaab”. The government policy side-lines existing Federal Member States particularly Jubaland and South West State in a move that aims to impose martial administration in areas to be taken from Al-shabaab. The provisional martial administration will be run from Villa Somalia under the cloak of reconciliation, critics said.
This could be interesting im going to have to hear this from his mouth directly its unclear if this is just a baseless theory from “Critics” or the actual plan of the fgs.

Reconciliation has not, is not, and will not work. I cannot believe the PM believes a method that has been exhausted to death, for years, should still be used, when it will only end up a failure again. In Waamo, for example, it has not worked because tribes who came either after Somalia's civil war, or acquired land through force do not want reconciliation with the exisiting tribe. They want more land. The only solution left is deporting everyone back to where they originated in Somalia or where their tribes are majority within Somalia, or else, we will have yet another PM or President saying we need reconciliation in another 30 years.

dont worry, he will smell the coffee sooner or later, best thing for this failed cursed state is for each region to go its separate ways

Jubbaland and Gedo and Bakool had two Ogaden kingdoms before zoo malia

One was under Sultan Abdirahman Mursal AUN who owned Gedo and Bakool and Middle Jubba and the other is Waamo Jubbaland under Sultan Magan Yusuf And Sultan Ahmed Magan AUN

we need to deport all the non Absame in all over Jubbaland and break away from this failed state, reconciliation is a waste of time, money and energy

zoo malis cannot reconcile, there is a reason it never work for over 30 years, lets not waste another 30 years and go our separate ways

Bombs are going off in Xamar and he wants to focus on the journalists reporting it?

He should release the damn cabinet and stop talking until he engages in action.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bombs are going off in Xamar and he wants to focus on the journalists reporting it?

He should release the damn cabinet and stop talking until he engages in action.
Tell him name his cabinet before making speeches or is he awaiting Gurguurte approval. Hes an abysmal failure who cant even independtley name a cabinet

Tell him name his cabinet before making speeches or is he awaiting Gurguurte approval. Hes an abysmal failure who cant even independtley name a cabinet
It has been 70 days and this government has done nothing.

Remember when people said wait till first 100 days?

This is a lazy government filled with lazy people.

TekNiKo

VIP

I heard NISA salary is cut and the troops didnt get paid this month :mjkkk:

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Cabinet nominations is a sensitive situation. Many people will be expecting positions, all with competing interests. Regardless it’ll be announced in a few days and the work will begin. Patience.

After that a SNA reshuffle and launching operations by fall should be next.

I heard NISA salary is cut and the troops didnt get paid this month :mjkkk:
Look at this animal, kulaha Somalia must not have problems with any country in the world.

I expect nothing from this government, it is filled with traitors chosen by foreigners. Let's just hope they limit their looting to internal practises and not sell us off completely.

Cabinet nominations is a sensitive situation. Many people will be expecting positions, all with competing interests. Regardless it’ll be announced in a few days and the work will begin. Patience.

I doubt operations will be undertaken , at this rate, until the middle of 2023. HSM and his weird band of witless folk are not capable of running a government.

There is clearly too much internal/external forces in different directions slowing down movement. As seen by their 'speeches' the goal of the FGS is to loot and appease everyone and everything.

I bet you the world that we will see little progress in somali governance over the next 4-5 years.

Look at this animal, kulaha Somalia must not have problems with any country in the world.

I expect nothing from this government, it is filled with traitors chosen by foreigners. Let's just hope they limit their looting to internal practises and not sell us off completely.

You call him animal because he is being diplomatic and using diplomatic language ?

what a Doqon you are, is he supposed tod declare war on every nation?

Or do an al-Shabaab and say we will conquer Alaska?

leave politics and diplomacy to the professionals, you are far too immature and naïve than i thought

imagine if Somalia had an animal like you as a leader, no wonder we have been in this turmoil for 40 years, because Somalis are like you, very emotional at the national level

HSM will be angry when he hears this 😂

TekNiKo

VIP

Hes a corrupt Kenyan installed puppet, treacherous thief working with TPLF funnelling Egyptian arms to AS. We are in big trouble and I hope Ethiopia smashes him

Hes a corrupt Kenyan installed puppet, treacherous thief working with TPLF funnelling Egyptian arms to AS. We are in big trouble and I hope Ethiopia smashes him
Ethiopia needs to enter Somalia ASAP for its own protection, we’ll welcome “Liyu” with open arms, makala jecli the slave or master, don’t care who they send as long as they can take care of the problem they started I have no worries 👏

It’s weird because the Og members on here support the TPLF, Abiy and Madoobe it makes absolutely no sense, they technically on every team which shows they lack real talent/brains. You can’t support Cagjar and Hamze at the same thing, one wants Ethiopia gone (PM) and the other actually WORKS for Ethiopia (Cagjar) is HAG really that mad that their willing to give away the country? :dead: :chrisfreshhah:

TekNiKo

VIP
Ethiopia needs to enter Somalia ASAP for its own protection, we’ll welcome “Liyu” with open arms, makala jecli the slave or master, don’t care who they send as long as they can take care of the problem they started I have no worries 👏
There are two elements of Liyuu Boolis, the good ones are under Cagjar and he has successfully purged pro TPLF Liyuu from Itoobiya. Where have these TPLF Liyuu remanants flee? Kismaayo and Madoobe have absorbed them and now they are excommunicated by Cagjar. It is these sick elements that bother MX in Kista.

Yes Itoobiya if it doesnt take action will certainly be turned into a failed state

Cagjar says this failed govt is assisting AS while Farmajo never did this

There are two elements of Liyuu Boolis, the good ones are under Cagjar and he has successfully purged pro TPLF Liyuu from Itoobiya. Where have these TPLF Liyuu remanants flee? Kismaayo and Madoobe have absorbed them and now they are excommunicated by Cagjar. It is these sick elements that bother MX in Kista.

Yes Itoobiya if it doesnt take action will certainly be turned into a failed state

Cagjar says this failed govt is assisting AS while Farmajo never did this

What about Abgal are they working with TPLF? Why is HSM picking on Ethiopia when our nation is weak and fragile?

TekNiKo

VIP
What about Abgal are they working with TPLF? Why is HSM picking on Ethiopia when our nation is weak and fragile?
What are you talking about during HSM first term, he worked so closely with TPLF and Gabre that they had their own office in Villa Somalia. We were the ultimate cucked nation and now hes even attempting to revive his former masters lol

Trending