Somalia not included in the list and people are fuming

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Here we are minding our business and ofcourse ajanabis are upset that Somalia wasn't included in the "least attractive people" lool
Screenshot_20240413_135343_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240413_135325_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240413_135317_TikTok.jpg

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Oliver saying all that only for Germany, Poland and Ireland to name the UK as the ugliest in Europe.
I honestly believe they have the confidence to mention somalis is simply due to the incels and our gender wars. one gender posting unpleasent pics to get back at the other gender and making it go viral. I see both Somali boys and girls do this. And the videos go viral.

Maadows have one look all across africa
Wither in ghana or kenya its the same. Its this. Let em talk as reality speaks for itself. Indians are like clooney in comparison too em wallahi.
Screenshot_20240401-171555_Brave.jpg

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Maadows have one look all across africa
Wither in ghana or kenya its the same. Its this. Let em talk as reality speaks for itself. Indians are like clooney in comparison too em wallahi.
View attachment 324541
it wasn't even maathows from what I seen. It was mainly cadaans hating and its weird since I barely saw cadaans calling us hideous couple of years ago. But now thanks to our online presence people are brave in mentioning us, even though i can guarantee they never seen a somali before.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
I don’t care what they say, I know my people are beautiful, these nggas will call Somalis ugly yet the entire world gets surgery for our features.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
I don’t care what they say, I know my people are beautiful, these nggas will call Somalis ugly yet the entire world gets surgery for our features.
yeah too many people believe we are ugly and it gets way too many likes but it is what it is, we can't change people's mind especially when we have somalis ruining our reputation. Theres literally somali troll accounts trying to make one gender look extremely unpleasent and it always goes viral and now this is how people believe we all look. Again it is what it is

it wasn't even maathows from what I seen. It was mainly cadaans hating and its weird since I barely saw cadaans calling us hideous couple of years ago. But now thanks to our online presence people are brave in mentioning us, even though i can guarantee they never seen a somali before.
Its one cadaan guy commenting, majority of likes are maadows/indians. Cadaans dont kno us or care for us like that we are all immigrants in they eyes.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Its one cadaan guy commenting, majority of likes are maadows/indians. Cadaans dont kno us or care for us like that we are all immigrants.
The uk cadaans are VERY obsessed with our existence. In fact they are the main culprit of hat from what i seen, also weirdly I keep seeing eastern Europeans hating wtfff

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I honestly believe they have the confidence to mention somalis is simply due to the incels and our gender wars. one gender posting unpleasent pics to get back at the other gender and making it go viral. I see both Somali boys and girls do this. And the videos go viral.
A lot of it is also cause somalis aren't push overs. I've seen somalis online battling Germans, Spanish and British. We're hard headed and conflict doesn't scare us. This is a good thing cause it means we're not meek but it also means we cause more trouble for ourselves by arguing with these communities.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
A lot of it is also cause somalis aren't push overs. I've seen somalis online battling Germans, Spanish and British. We're hard headed and conflict doesn't scare us. This is a good thing cause it means we're not meek but it also means we cause more trouble for ourselves by arguing with these communities.
Nothing about it is good. We need to remember there's not that many somalis in the world compared to the people we start random beefs with. Now that we started on everyone the tables have turned and now the world is against us which further humilates my people. All of this will make somalis hate their identity and cling on other nationalities. The damage is much worse than you think

The uk cadaans are VERY obsessed with our existence. In fact they are the main culprit of hat from what i seen, also weirdly I keep seeing eastern Europeans hating wtfff
in north america we are not even a thought or brought up for discussion.
:mjlol:i swear 90% of these haters come from europe specifically london. The fake negros and 4th generation tamils.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Nothing about it is good. We need to remember there's not that many somalis in the world compared to the people we start random beefs with. Now that we started on everyone the tables have turned and now the world is against us which further humilates my people. All of this will make somalis hate their identity and cling on other nationalities. The damage is much worse than you think
We don't always start these beefs. Most of the time it's whites attacking Africans, we just happen to fight back against their stupid bullshit. Most Somalis are not involved in this tiktok stuff but there are countless racist accounts that will attack us without being provoked. You think if we played the good little minority act that they will leave us alone? f*ck no. So there is something good about us standing up to shit.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
in north america we are not even a thought or brought up for discussion.
:mjlol:i swear 90% of these haters come from europe specifically london. The fake negros and 4th generation tamils.
American people are mostly ignorant with us and just believe everything they see about us online, nevertheless our population in America is scarce. Outside mn and few in colombus and seattle we are non existent and irrelevant. In Europe particularly Scandinavia and uk we are largely present and the cadaans her have extreme cudcud for us. something I have never seen and ofcourse same with the maadows we been beefing for over 20 years.