Somalia not included in the list and people are fuming

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Cool we're on the same side here. We want what's best for our people and the original post was pretty funny. Sorry for throwing off your post it's just I'm to use to seeing this.
Yeah I fully understand what you mean. Sspot forum wasn't like this couple of years ago.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Yeah I fully understand what you mean. Sspot forum wasn't like this couple of years ago.
We need to do better. The gender wars, incels and trolls have no doubt made being Somali online difficult. The only real counter is to have accounts that uplift and praise us. When I said you should post those appreciating our culture I meant it. It would be nice to have that here. Otherwise this constant loop of negativity will destroy us mentally, bit by bit.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
We need to do better. The gender wars, incels and trolls have no doubt made being Somali online difficult. The only real counter is to have accounts that uplift and praise us. When I said you should post those appreciating our culture I meant it. It would be nice to have that here. Otherwise this constant loop of negativity will destroy us mentally, bit by bit.
100 percent agree

The uk cadaans are VERY obsessed with our existence. In fact they are the main culprit of hat from what i seen, also weirdly I keep seeing eastern Europeans hating wtfff

UK cadaans are known to be the ugliest of the cadaans, look how other Europeans put them down and joke about their faces and teeth. It's all projection. They have no smoke for the other Europeans that bully them so they pick a soft target.

Walalo I'm sorry my posts depresses you I didn't mean for it to happen, I thought it was a funny content seeing cadaans upset they were on the list.
Kaftaan lol your comments don’t slightly hurt me a bit on the contrary I actually wait for you to post so I could be peep what issue we got next . Don’t know why but it gives me a rush

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Kaftaan lol your comments don’t slightly hurt me a bit on the contrary I actually wait for you to post so I could be peep what issue we got next . Don’t know why but it gives me a rush
I won't post anymore for your sake. Honestly I'm like the cloudy weather everyone dreads because we are about to get stormy rain 🌩

I'm not only talking about you. Many people dread my threads and find it depressinf
Yh I get it . I constantly remind myself of yawmul qiyama automatically and that gives me peace and prevent me from raging out . Nothing goes unnoticed and no transgression goes unpunished except that Allah wills . Keep that in your head and you’ll be much more calm and happy

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Yh I get it . I constantly remind myself of yawmul qiyama automatically and that gives me peace and prevent me from raging out . Nothing goes unnoticed and no transgression goes unpunished except that Allah wills . Keep that in your head and you’ll be much more calm and happy
Love your comments honestly