Somalia not included in the list and people are fuming

We don't always start these beefs. Most of the time it's whites attacking Africans, we just happen to fight back against their stupid bullshit. Most Somalis are not involved in this tiktok stuff but there are countless racist accounts that will attack us without being provoked. You think if we played the good little minority act that they will leave us alone? f*ck no. So there is something good about us standing up to shit.
Bro I hardly saw the hate in 2020-2022 I was there particularly in 2022 chronically and whenever somalis would go viral for positive things I didn't see a single cadaan mock us. Somali rep back than was actually good we were on the come up but unfortunately the incels got hold of our reputation and ever since things went downhill. I agree that either way cadaans would still attack us. However they wouldn't do it in such a great length and they would have mostly grouped us with the black label. But ofcourse since we are so vocal in not being black this just puts us on a target for nazis to further attack us.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Bro I hardly saw the hate in 2020-2022 I was there particularly in 2022 chronically and whenever somalis would go viral for positive things I didn't see a single cadaan mock us. Somali rep back than was actually good we were on the come up but unfortunately the incels got hold of our reputation and ever since things went downhill. I agree that either way cadaans would still attack us. However they wouldn't do it in such a great length and they would have mostly grouped us with the black label. But ofcourse since we are so vocal in not being black this just puts us on a target for nazis to further attack us.
I only started seeing mass Hate for Somali’s mid 2023, before that was chill I wish I can go back to those times
C825DC72-E67C-4D3C-A839-C4D2934D8E86.gif

I only started seeing mass Hate for Somali’s mid 2023, before that was chill I wish I can go back to those times
View attachment 324545
tiktok back in 2021-2022 was so good nothing but positive videos about us barely saw any hate from anyone which gets to show people were never out to get us It's a shame our losers caused mass destruction on the little positive impact we had back than. If we only begged every demographic and protected our brand name we would not be discussing any of this.

are irish people really that ugly tho? dosen't really seem like it
They have a group called the "black Irish" who tend to have dark hair and olive skin. They are considered the most attractive phenotype among the Irish and there are many theories as to where this phenotype came from.

I honestly don’t care if chronically online teens think we’re ugly lol I knowToo many Somali men to know it won’t fit their truth . Wallahi if it was I would be 10 times devastated if that wasn’t the case but all praise to the lord of the worlds 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
They have a group called the "black Irish" who tend to have dark hair and olive skin. They are considered the most attractive phenotype among the Irish and there are many theories as to where this phenotype came from.
ginger Irish’s are ugly asf same thing with the English and Scottish, I’m not surprised black Irish’s are considered the best looking, black hair>>>>

I honestly don’t care if chronically online teens think we’re ugly lol I knowToo many Somali men to know it won’t fit their truth . Wallahi if it was I would be 10 times devastated if that wasn’t the case but all praise to the lord of the worlds 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I'm pretty sure young somalis in school would be hurt by these narratives. What's interesting I randomly stumbled upon two somali girls on tiktok live and people kept asking them if they were somali and they kept dodging the question till one of them slipped than said "I'm a lander" a lot of these younger generatjon are ashamed to say they're "somali" because of these harmful stereotypes.

I'm pretty sure young somalis in school would be hurt by these narratives. What's interesting I randomly stumbled upon two somali girls on tiktok live and people kept asking them if they were somali and they kept dodging the question till one of them slipped than said "I'm a lander" a lot of these younger generatjon are ashamed to say they're "somali" because of these harmful stereotypes.
May Allah be with them but they. Need to stick together that’s it nothing else . Alx I know my people strength lies in number not individuality

May Allah be with them but they. Need to stick together that’s it nothing else . Alx I know my people strength lies in number not individuality
In the uk is different we aren't as united as Somali Americans. We are driven my qabil here landers saying they're landers etc . Is not only those girls many others dodge that question and lie about their ethnicity.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
You're judging our rep based on cadaans like it's the most important thing in the world. No one gives a shit about us like that irl. Word of advice, delete these apps or at the very least tailor your feed to stop giving you this content. Because you'll keep getting these 13 followers troll accounts in fyp the more you interact with it.

Somalis have a lot of issue but worrying about our "rep" with people who barely tolerate us shouldnt be one. There was never a era where our rep was good, only unknown and now we're hyper focused, showing both the good and the bad. However that's just how things are, this will pass and we'll have other issues to replace it.

You're judging our rep based on cadaans like it's the most important thing in the world. No one gives a shit about us like that irl. Word of advice, delete these apps or at the very least tailor your feed to stop giving you this content. Because you'll keep getting these 13 followers troll accounts in fyp the more you interact with it.

Somalis have a lot of issue but worrying about our "rep" with people who barely tolerate us should be one. There was never a era where our rep was good, only unknown and now we're hyper focused, showing both the good and the bad. However that's just how things are, this will pass and we'll have other issues to replace it.
How many times do I have to tell everyone. This randomly came on my feed and I wasn't affected by it but thought it was funny how they were seething and getting us involved in their drama. And you don't know anything about cadaans like how I do and how they operate. These people do have cudcud for us and dedicate in bringing out misinformation to harm our community like they always do om social media. Stop defending these cadaans that wouldn't spit at you if you were set on fire. And yes our reputation was starting to go well couple of years ago various people appreciating our culture etc.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
How many times do I have to tell everyone. This randomly came on my feed and I wasn't affected by it but thought it was funny how they were seething and getting us involved in their drama. And you don't know anything about cadaans like how I do and how they operate. These people do have cudcud for us and dedicate in bringing out misinformation to harm our community like they always do om social media. Stop defending these cadaans that wouldn't spit at you if you were set on fire. And yes our reputation was starting to go well couple of years ago various people appreciating our culture etc.
Who the f*ck here is defending cadaans?? You come with this post talking about "our rep boo hoo". I said that they wouldn't like us either way. Furthermore if you've seen appreciation for our culture why not share that instead of this bullshit. This whole fucking website is filled to the brim with "Ajnabi dunk on Somalis" that you'd think that's all there is.

This randomly came on my feed
That's sadly because the algorithm knows what you "like". You keep checking on this bullshit so it gives you more.

I had the same problem with Twitter so that's why I closed my account and uninstalled it from my phone. Letting it get to you is unhealthy.

Like I get you: f*ck pasty incel whites, f*ck monkey looking bantus, etc. and I agree but letting thier opinions rule your life isn't the way.

I'm being 100% serious that you need someone IRL to talk to, to make you laugh and realize this internet shit isn't a big deal.

Who the f*ck here is defending cadaans?? You come with this post talking about "our rep boo hoo". I said that they wouldn't like us either way. Furthermore if you've seen appreciation for our culture why not share that instead of this bullshit. This whole fucking website is filled to the brim with "Ajnabi dunk on Somalis" that you'd think that's all there is.
Like I said I shared this because I thought it was funny them hurt we weren't mentioned. And yes I agree cadaans will still hate on us just like they would hate on other Africans we aren't exempt from it.

Wallahi I’m genuinely tired of it too much calacal not pinky but other users on here too. It’s starting to get fucking annoying

That's sadly because the algorithm knows what you "like". You keep checking on this bullshit so it gives you more.

I had the same problem with Twitter so that's why I closed my account and uninstalled it from my phone. Letting it get to you is unhealthy.

Like I get you: f*ck pasty incel whites, f*ck monkey looking bantus, etc. and I agree but letting thier opinions rule your life isn't the way.

I'm being 100% serious that you need someone IRL to talk to make you laugh and realize this internet shit isn't a big deal.
But I'm not upset by it at all. Why would I be upset seeing cadaans hurt they're on the list and not somalis? un fact I loved seeing this

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Like I said I shared this because I thought it was funny them hurt we weren't mentioned. And yes I agree cadaans will still hate on us just like they would hate on other Africans we aren't exempt from it.
Cool we're on the same side here. We want what's best for our people and the original post was pretty funny. Sorry for throwing off your post it's just I'm to use to seeing this.

But I'm not upset by it at all. Why would I be upset seeing cadaans hurt they're on the list and not somalis? un fact I loved seeing this
It's not a dig at you specifically but rather a problem I have with a lot of people here.

Way too many people here are like "waaahh we are finished:jcoleno:" over some retarded nobody's opinion on the internet, often a zoomer's opinion at that. And it's getting old.

Trending