Somalia is Running out of Time!

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
"I quarrel not with far-off foes, but with those who, near at home, cooperate with, and do the bidding of those far away, and without whom the latter would be harmless."

We have it all wrong folks. Kenya or the UAE is not the enemy. The biggest enemies for Somalia are Somaliland, Puntland, and Madobe. We have to deal with them and stop them from undermining our government. Look at the circus that is happening in Jubaland, where we have 3 presidents and more to come. Also, Somaliland and Puntland are engaging yet in another useless war. It's a clear sign of the failure of Qabil federalism. Somali government will step in soon and sort out what is happening in Kismayo and then will focus on the north where these fake states are fighting each other every day. If we can't fix these issues now, we will never have a real country.

I am from what you call Jubaland and I will only fly this flag.
flag-of-somalia-against-blue-sky-picture-id465632763

"I quarrel not with far-off foes, but with those who, near at home, cooperate with, and do the bidding of those far away, and without whom the latter would be harmless."

We have it all wrong folks. Kenya or the UAE is not the enemy. The biggest enemies for Somalia are Somaliland, Puntland, and Madobe. We have to deal with them and stop them from undermining our government. Look at the circus that is happening in Jubaland, where we have 3 presidents and more to come. Also, Somaliland and Puntland are engaging yet in another useless war. It's a clear sign of the failure of Qabil federalism. Somali government will step in soon and sort out what is happening in Kismayo and then will focus on the north where these fake states are fighting each other every day. If we can't fix these issues now, we will never have a real country.

I am from what you call Jubaland and I will only fly this flag.
flag-of-somalia-against-blue-sky-picture-id465632763

There is no such thing as jubaland anymore. It is controlled by kenyattis as of now, and by a man born in dhagaxbuur who wants to put us under gumeysi like his brothers are already in nfd and galbeed.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
There is no such thing as jubaland anymore. It is controlled by kenyattis as of now, and by a man born in dhagaxbuur who wants to put us under gumeysi like his brothers are already in nfd and galbeed.

Let's see how long Madobe lasts without any funds from the government and a crack down on the illegal charcoal trading.

Trending