Somalia, Ethiopia, and Eritrea form new Horn Bloc

Do you think this will benefit Somalia

• Total voters

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Economic union, political union, etc. Are all forms of a union...

Somalia is no position to be joining any union while being a failed state, it’s not complicated..
That's backwards mentality right there and i know where it comes from.

However i would still wait to see if abiy allows the ogaden region somalis their referendum like he promised.

If not then relations with our rivals will never improve.

Farm

VIP
vkZXCYV.jpg

Notice how they let the Somali flag touch the floor. He was humiliated.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Sources? any news outlets?

I don't trust this one since i don't speak ethiopian.
nigga, it's in somali.
edit; after rereading your post i realised you meant that you don't trust the translation rather than mistaking somali for ethiopia, i apologize for that.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The video is from Ethiopian national tv. My friend who's oromo confirmed the translation for me
These expansionist ethiopians and their delusions. They are more divided than us right now. Literally all one would have to do is wait till somalia is stable and fund their secessionist groups and the world would see another rwanda 2.0, with no excuse to jump in and help this time since it will be oromos and amhara fighting.

We've already won. It's over! all we need are good leaders and each region can develop into richer states based on our offshore resources alone. Wtf do they have? a stable region that could turn bloody any year? different groups that all want to lead the region or the support of christians that may in this century witness christians genociding other groups because of the power struggle that has been created by rogue politicians like the oromo leaders.

:gucciwhat::bell:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Until Ethiopia collapses and breaks into multiple states, a Horn of African Union won’t benefit Somalia.
This will happen inshallah, but hopefully when we can atleast work together to build up our borders or else they will pour into our country while we are poor.

The best bet would be for the federal states to agree on resource management and kick start our economy. We need to deal with our internal problems or things could go bad for us when they collapse.

These expansionist ethiopians and their delusions. They are more divided than us right now. Literally all one would have to do is wait till somalia is stable and fund their secessionist groups and the world would see another rwanda 2.0, with no excuse to jump in and help this time since it will be oromos and amhara fighting.

We've already won. It's over! all we need are good leaders and each region can develop into richer states based on our offshore resources alone. Wtf do they have? a stable region that could turn bloody any year? different groups that all want to lead the region or the support of christians that may in this century witness christians genociding other groups because of the power struggle that has been created by rogue politicians like the oromo leaders.

:gucciwhat::bell:

Too much khat and merqana is not good for your health :)

Trending

Latest posts