Somalia, Ethiopia, and Eritrea form new Horn Bloc

Do you think this will benefit Somalia

• Total voters

Macalin M

Out here
When Somalia ends up joining Ethiopia I’ll have to claim a different nationality.

im already learning Spanish. I’ll just claim one of the South American nations. They’ll think I’m some Latino mixed with a hint of Afro.or something.

Economic union, political union, etc. Are all forms of a union...

Somalia is no position to be joining any union while being a failed state, it’s not complicated..
Somalia shouldn’t even be having a relationship with Ethiopians since they have the Somali region.

Tbh, it is a big step for HOA countries if they don't fight each other. :) Let's be honest we are not yet in a position to do business even like the east Africans let alone Europe. The end game is economic cooperation and prosperity for our people not political union. But for now, I don't think the HOA countries are ready to do business except Ethiopia and Djibouti. Hopefully Eritrea and Somalia fully join and create the HOA common market. We could be then competing with other markets like the east African market and even expand our space and cooperate with them to create even a greater market. It is all about business, improving the lives of our people and create more opportunities for the next generation.

Poor Djibouti. Why are they left out in the union? Are they too small to notice?

They have border dispute with Eritrea so Eritrea and Djibouti have beefs :) But for us Ethiopians, Djibouti remains the most important and reliable business partner in HOA. Djibouti is a no drama country, I like that. Because you can focus on business.

Last edited:
Will this bring stability and reduce violence? Are the Somali people for it? I'm actually curious. I don't follow east African politics yet..

I don’t really believe in God but I pray everyday that God makes Ethiopia unstable. The cracks are already showing. Somalia doesn’t need the rest of HOA for economic union, it’s like three poor people coming together to split a dollar between them.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Dx_PzduXcAAFKtk.jpg

Ethiopia+Mengistu+Haile+mariam.jpg

Meles_Zenawi_-_World_Economic_Forum_Annual_Meeting_2012.jpg

_102520816_b9a39c1c-64d8-4486-aba2-0e7b4811a159.jpg

What do all have in Common?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-27_20-39-4.jpeg
    upload_2020-1-27_20-39-4.jpeg
    2.4 KB · Views: 43
Xabashi leave this site You son of a , when ogaden is returned to us we will massacre you and your people then we will import your dead Bodies back to adddis Ababa and sell them back to your people since You are big fans of raw meat

DP World sold part of their share to Ethiopia. They have the right to sell it to whoever they want.

Now Berbera Port is increasing its capacity 10x & the road corridor has started construction. Tell us what is Somalia getting in this new union?
Somalia owns its ports outside Berbera which isn’t the current FG fault.

Its funny how you can’t see how ridiculous and contradictory your two posts are. Childish.

Posting some tweet about Habeshis wanting our port (they don’t own it) only to turn around and defend their owning of Berbera. Lool.

Farm

VIP
Xabashi leave this site You son of a , when ogaden is returned to us we will massacre you and your people then we will import your dead Bodies back to adddis Ababa and sell them back to your people since You are big fans of raw meat

:wtf:

Lol another mentally deranged guy